The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 06-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Miss ex G16 hot bod and BJ... wish can have more of such hot stuff coming back
Old 06-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
coco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny1956 View Post
FR for G7 Said her name was Nee

looks – 8 Young/Very Cute
Boobs – 8 maybe C-cup but did not like me touching them
Body – 8
BBBJ - 0 not BBBJ - gave OK CBJ

Just got into SG from US (18 hours) earlier. It was around 8PM and wanted to stay up late, so took a trip to GL for a quickie. Could not decide to where to go, I was going to try a $150 House. I went by 2038 and remembered I had good luck there when I was in SG in January. So went inside. Four girls there, all were decent looking but G7 caught my eye. Very young and cute, but when I looked at her did not smile. That should have warned me, but picked her anyway. Cute looking but no GFE, not friendly. Showered then got me hard and on went condom. After some CBJ asked me to get on top, I asked for doggy instead. Tried playing with her boobs and pussy but she did not like it, so I started to bang her hard from behind. Got tried of banging her as no emotion from her. Came, showered, then left. On the way out, all the other girls were gone. Must had a bunch of customers come in after me. I will not repeat with her, but may go back to try other talent.
I had same experience like bro for this girl G7.

No emotion from her. She likes sex robot. I agree she is young and has nice natural boob

looks – 9 Young/Very Cute
Boobs – 10 C-cup, very nice
Body – 8, short
BBBJ - 0 not BBBJ - CBJ only 2 minutes
FJ - 6
Moan - 3 a little bit
GFE - 0 no emotion. No response. Like a dead girl
Service - 2

RTF: no, I had a bad day with her. Will try another one. Actually I feel like thai girl’s service is better than viet girl

Also tried G1 and G5 already. Can gave me BBBJ but G1 has fake boob. Both of them are good service. Rtf: maybe consider

Tried G6: terrible service. She didn’t to touch her pussy and boob. Bad GFE. Rtf : never

Next time will try G2 and G3
Old 06-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

coco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingurluck View Post
Tried 6. Face black until like fuck. Won’t go again.
I also tried G6. Terrible service. No emotion. Not allow to touch her boobs and pussy.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

G2 will give a good bbbj haha

I wanted to try g1 and g5 too but still stuck at g2

G6 looks quite ok, i think many bros have tried her.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
G2 will give a good bbbj haha

I wanted to try g1 and g5 too but still stuck at g2

G6 looks quite ok, i think many bros have tried her.
Thanks bro. Will try G2 next time. I have just discovered house L1818 thai WLs. Tried 3 girls there G20 G17 G18. Really sastified. I wish viet girl’s service can be as good as thai girl but it looks like it is impposible. Will try 2038 one more times to find my fav
Old 07-11-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco3000 View Post
I also tried G6. Terrible service. No emotion. Not allow to touch her boobs and pussy.
I think can touch her boobs but she feel very itchy when lick anywhere of her body.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Go for G2 but she not working today.
10 gals to choose and I chose G7 (problem with never read FR and choosing the nicest looking)

Looks good
Body and boobs even better
The rest is all downhill. Cold as ice, no gfe, only bbbj, very very SOP, only allow fondling of breast.

RTF... wait long long
Old 26-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Go for G2 but she not working today.
10 gals to choose and I chose G7 (problem with never read FR and choosing the nicest looking)
Looks good
Body and boobs even better
The rest is all downhill. Cold as ice, no gfe, only bbbj, very very SOP, only allow fondling of breast.
RTF... wait long long
ya...this one body oso tokgonk .. youngyoung softsoft nymph nymph...
huh....cannot kiss/suck boobs ah ? wah... then i very lucky...
u nvr try new ger ah? start work last week...heard the new ger body can fight this g7...face oso juz as beautiful ..
Old 10-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Maniakol69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's nice to be back in Geylang.

Just passed by of this house and seems having a good business as only two WL seating in the coach. One is G7 and the other not my liking. So I just step a side for a bit.

Any recommendation for this house brothers?

Thanks and bonk safe.
Maniakol69
Old 10-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I only tried g2 from this hse and her bbbj is very good, attitude is good and sex is ok
Old 11-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ya...this one body oso tokgonk .. youngyoung softsoft nymph nymph...
huh....cannot kiss/suck boobs ah ? wah... then i very lucky...
u nvr try new ger ah? start work last week...heard the new ger body can fight this g7...face oso juz as beautiful ..
how is this G7 ass bro?? perky type??
Old 11-12-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
how is this G7 ass bro?? perky type??
din really notice her dat part...
unless its really outstanding... i usu only notice those behinds if they are perfect spheres...
so i think g7 probably gud but not perfect spherical
Old 11-12-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

wasted... haha... always in lookout for hot inviting peach perky arses
Old 11-12-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

I also like perky asses haha.... I think 2 bros have mentioned about 2030 g4 have a nice ass
Old 11-12-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I also like perky asses haha.... I think 2 bros have mentioned about 2030 g4 have a nice ass
Thanks for the heads up ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1