The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Kwekygg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is good stuff, keep the updates up!
Old 23-10-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 23-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 23-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 23-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
goldlining deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story here.
Thanks TS for sharing.
Please update soon.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
GanjaMatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Hope to read more
Old 23-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse Roofdeck Pool

me: hey hey hey. you said cuddle only!

I didn't push him away, the look in his eyes made me worry a little. I was expecting him to use hubby's promotion to threaten me again. I really don't think I can take any more of his threats and efforts to make me feel small...

to my surprise.

him: oh sorry. isn't this cuddling?

me: cuddling is only hugging!

him: oh... my bad.. i thought cuddling meant hugging and being intimate.

me: being intimate?

him: yeah. kissing as well.

me: i didn't know it involves making out!

i was still in his embrace again. he got closer to me slowly bit by bit after I struggled away from him earlier, bringing me back. now facing him.

him: you gonna say no?

he said that with a confident smirk! what an ass! For a moment, I actually thought he was going to be sweet and nice. but he was right. could I say no? i looked away as he started to kiss me on my forehead.. i felt disgusted. ok. at least he was gentle. he bent lower and grabbed my thighs.

me: what are you doing?

him: wrap your legs around me.

me: why?

him: do you think I will find it enjoyable if you keep questioning my every move?

enjoyable?? so now I have to make him enjoy??? what a prick..

i looked away. he lifted my thighs and I followed suit, wrapped my legs around his waist and my back leaned on the pool wall.. he was looking at my face.. i kept looking away and avoided eye contact. he turned my face to look at him. i looked downwards at his tummy. he lifted my chin..

him: look at me..

i reluctantly but sternly looked him in his eyes.

him: don't worry alright, it's just cuddling intimate. I assure you, if I enjoy it, your efforts will not be in vain..

he said sternly, looking at me with a confident smirk on his face. he had the look of anticipation, like he's finally getting what he wanted.

I realised, that night wasn't the first time we met. We met months before during the company annual party. It was brief, we didn't talk. I think he saw me. I actually thought he looked cute and like a nice gentleman. I was in a party dress which hubby insisted I wore. it was quite short and tight, i felt rather uncomfortable. Did he see me that night? I really don't think so..

ah shit... i felt some sensations. he pinned me against the wall, my legs were spread and loosely wrapped around his body. I didn't realise that he had adjusted his penis to fit directly and exactly in the middle of my clitoris. the moment he pinned me against the wall, I felt like my clitoris was being aroused constantly even though he wasn't moving at all..

him, mumbling as his continued to kiss me: i really like your lips...

he locked his lips with me, I wasn't exactly kissing him back, but it seemed to make him like it more. was he enjoying the dominance he had over me. the more reluctant i got, the faster he kissed me with more rage. i turned my head slightly to my left, he stopped kissing me, turned my face to face him directly and looked at me sternly while he pressed his body weight on to me. I let out a soft moan, an involuntary one. one that i was rather embarrassed about. he knew it. he knew i felt something. I felt his hard penis press on my clitoris, despite his penis being two pieces of fabric away from my clitoris, I felt aroused!

his hands started slowly feeling up waist. he did it slow and steady.. he started kissing my neck and licking my ear, i wonder how much pool water he tasted.

him: i'm kind of enjoying myself. are you?

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 23-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
harwy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please keep up the good effort
Old 24-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse Roofdeck Pool

him: so? are you enjoying yourself too?

i really don't know what to reply him! i was afraid to say no, that it will anger him. i kept quiet instead and avoided his eyes. he planted his thick lips onto mine and started kissing gently away. i must admit, he's a good kisser.. but shit. why am I even thinking that! i felt so tired. i want to sleep! '

uh!

shit.. did i just moaned slightly??

wait.. wooo.. shit... his hard penis is slightly pushed into my clitoris. maybe even my vagina! i felt my heart pound so fast. shit.. he's not still anymore. he's butt is moving very very slowly! i didn't feel it at first, but he's started to hump me, directly at my vagina!! shit! i feel my lips open a little... wait.. his fingers are caressing my nipples! i didn't even realise it! when did it happen? am I really that drunk??

why did I even wear such a thin and lacey bra in the first place..

oh wait! it was hubby's instruction! not suggestion. but his instruction! wait.. did he....? no.. it can't be.. how can I even think that...

uhh..

shit! i moaned again?? oh dear... he heard! he was looking at me.. shit. wait. i have to stop his fingers! i wanted to push them away quickly but realised that i couldn't do that. I gently tugged his hand to push his fingers away... he followed my hand and stopped it.. what a relief..

ehh!

he's at it again.. he went one round to my neck and then head down to my nipples again! he cupped my breasts this time and it's harder to move his hand! his fingers quite twirling round and round my nipples. oh shit.. this feeling.. i really can't say... shit.....

him: do you like it?

me: huh?

him: you enjoying yourself?

shit.. why is he asking that??? i can feel his penis rubbing my clitoris harder now. it was still slow but very very arousing!

shit this is so wrong!

i am trying so hard not to moan! this is so wrong! this feels so wrong.. why is this happening to me? i really hate him so much!

him: you can moan you know? no one will hear. many units are not sold yet. too expensive..

instead of moaning, i summon up the courage..

me: no.. no.... please stop...

him: crying isn't going to help you know.. the only way out is for you to admit that you enjoy it too...

i didn't realise I was tearing..

he was already squeezing my breasts... i tried to push his hands away but his grip was too firm.. he rubbed my nipples harder.. he planted his lips on mine and kissed me madly.. oh shit... oh shit.... he was humping his penis on my vagina... even though we both had underwear on, it was very arousing!!

oh shit...

oh shit...

what is this feeling??

i want...

i feel like.....

i want to MOAN!!!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Old 24-10-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more now. Great story TS
Old 24-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 24-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this nice story ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1