The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

I think papi try his luck to pull a fast one because we are singaporeans.
Always scout around. Just skip and move on to other joints. Know the market rate before u agree to any price. Unless tat cewek very syt n gorgeous. But to command at 2 juta is ridiculous. But then again tere will always be few idiots whos willing to pay.

Thank you
Old 22-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got kena ask for 1.4 from papi, I think is vill 56, I straight away give him black face turn around and walk away then I said to him here I only booking for 1 to 1.2k if really chio, 1.4 u fuck off chop others try Ur luck, message to all bro don't make this mistake once kena all villa will sure follow then no more cheap fuck
Old 22-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock_cock View Post
. My friend today book the centre one for bloody 2mil, even with driver taking care. Any bros got more info? Heard today already very crowded.
Which villa number is this?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 22-12-2019 at 05:55 PM.
Old 22-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro going tomolo?
Old 27-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock_cock View Post
My friend today book the centre one for bloody 2mil, even with driver taking care. Any bros got more info? Heard today already very crowded.
Which villa is this?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-12-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bturbo View Post
turn around and walk away then I said to him, 1.4 u fuck off chop others try Ur luck
Wah you so fierce, you come to other country looking for pussy then telling the locals to F off. U lucky they didnt hantam u there or wait for u at the hotel lobby where u stay. No point showing your tantrem la. Politely says no can.
Old 29-12-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!

Short FR on 27to28 Dec trip. Meet up with a SBF brudder for the trip and proceed to take ferry head to Balai. All the girls were not available in vila. Either they prebook or some are just MILF. Should be the festive season or what.

End up, having short time with the massage girls. Damage is 400K after nego from 500K. Massage damage is 80K which I feel massage is 4/10 only. But the girl quality make up the shortfall.

Till next time.
Old 29-12-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Short FR on 27to28 Dec trip. Meet up with a SBF brudder for the trip and proceed to take ferry head to Balai. All the girls were not available in vila. Either they prebook or some are just MILF. Should be the festive season or what.

End up, having short time with the massage girls. Damage is 400K after nego from 500K. Massage damage is 80K which I feel massage is 4/10 only. But the girl quality make up the shortfall.

Till next time.
what time ferry u take? if early morning ferry wont be so less girl to choose
Old 29-12-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
All the girls were not available in vila. Either they prebook or some are just MILF. Should be the festive season or what.
So good business ya. Demand exceed supply.

Thank you
Old 29-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
what time ferry u take? if early morning ferry wont be so less girl to choose
I take the earliest majestic ferry. 9.15am. The 7.55am company temporarily suspended.
Old 29-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think this period is very bad for travelling and do any other things cause this period is festival period. Travelling is very expensive. They will purposely jack up the price. Even if you are ok with the price, u also need to queue very long cause there are a lot of people suddenly very free also. For that brother case, actually u already went on a FRIDAY. Which is supposed a working day for those normal working crowd. Maybe a lot of people took leaves too and thus even on a friday u find no girls left around to choose cause all prebook already.

BTW last time i went i took the earliest ferry i think 755 am one or even earlier can't remember. The ferry took 1 hr 45 minutes to reach. Indon time like 1 hr earlier so i reached there still like 8 plus am for them. SO many selection to choose. I heard from some seniors that this place already dead town. Wow from what u said like festival periods really cannot go anywhere one. Every dead town become alive. So sad that u said that company suspended from providing ferry service liao.

Btw, another bro actually jioed me to go on sat to sun too. I didn't proceed reason cause i worry nothing left cause it is weekend even more jialat. So how was the trip??

I am still thinking of going but weekdays mainly and of course no 31 Dec or 1 Jan.
Old 29-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Indo Falcon no longer service TBK route. So now 1st ferry is Majestic. Tat means kukup tamu sapu those cewek before Majestic ferry arrive at TBK.

Thank you
Old 30-12-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Shit, that is bad news, so long no active even ferry service also no more....
Old 30-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Shit, that is bad news, so long no active even ferry service also no more....
online indofalcon ferry schedule still have lah...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Suspended since 4/11 i have been told.

3 ferries to TBK. CMI...

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1