The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 27-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

260? yoki aka yi fan?

I kena same reply.

Nevemind we save our money
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 27-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
stevepick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
This Dome is really doomed. Recently, I contacted a FL, $260 one, attitude really rock bottom bad. Ask her just 1 question, she said "no record" then threathen to black listed my number. With such high price still such lousy attitude, certianly there is no hope for service. Then as usual, the website shows all the fake "good" comments.

Problem is I have called other girls from the same stable before but never request that they write for me. Anyway, boycott from here on.
Me too...sorry to say is not that we want to boycott but the PRC FLs are simply destroying their own market. and only they can only blame themselves. Maybe this might be good too, the market will 'normalise' and prices go down and service standard go up again
Old 27-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
260? yoki aka yi fan?

I kena same reply.

Last time Geisha Vanilla Haru Orange Red String all so nice services but now really hard to come by already
Old 28-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
260? yoki aka yi fan?

I kena same reply.

Her body looks good.
I manage to pass her checks but yet to bonk her since quite ex also. Hope it’s going to be worth it....
Old 29-09-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Last time Geisha Vanilla Haru Orange Red String all so nice services but now really hard to come by already
Last time 300 overnight also can de

Soapy session tuna is a must.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 29-09-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Website..sgbeautycastle
WL : Yummy
Reached there and after IC being recorded by the reception I took a lift up. When the door was opened got a shock. This lady is at least 10 years older than the picture and is at least 10 pounds heavier. Can see her thighs and butt were big and she’s definitely on the fleshy side.
Was given a towel and asked to shower alone. After showering was asked to lie on a bed and she immediately capped my little brother. A couple of licks on my chest and she proceeded to bj.
Touched her tits she complained painful. In fact can’t touch anywhere. After 3 mins of bj she asked me to mount her. Knn asked her to cowgirl she refused. After a few thrusts still couldn’t come out she proceeded to hj.
All over in 20 mins and she dressed up and ready to receive the next sucker.
Overall its one of the worse encounters I had. Not only is she untouchable she is also impatient.
Look: 5/10 its quite dim in the room so don’t know whether its the same person in the picture.
Body: 5/10 bak chye type
Tits: 7/10 nice and natural but can’t touch
BJ: 4/10 no thrust
GFE: 0/10 no small talk, looks fierce, very unfriendly
RTF: Not even FOC
For me its a waste of time and money. Truly si bei bad bonk.
Old 30-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
stevepick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Website..sgbeautycastle
WL : Yummy
Reached there and after IC being recorded by the reception I took a lift up. When the door was opened got a shock. This lady is at least 10 years older than the picture and is at least 10 pounds heavier. Can see her thighs and butt were big and she’s definitely on the fleshy side.
Was given a towel and asked to shower alone. After showering was asked to lie on a bed and she immediately capped my little brother. A couple of licks on my chest and she proceeded to bj.
Touched her tits she complained painful. In fact can’t touch anywhere. After 3 mins of bj she asked me to mount her. Knn asked her to cowgirl she refused. After a few thrusts still couldn’t come out she proceeded to hj.
All over in 20 mins and she dressed up and ready to receive the next sucker.
Overall its one of the worse encounters I had. Not only is she untouchable she is also impatient.
Look: 5/10 its quite dim in the room so don’t know whether its the same person in the picture.
Body: 5/10 bak chye type
Tits: 7/10 nice and natural but can’t touch
BJ: 4/10 no thrust
GFE: 0/10 no small talk, looks fierce, very unfriendly
RTF: Not even FOC
For me its a waste of time and money. Truly si bei bad bonk.
Thanks for the warning...I'd be so tempted to be a 'bouncer' after that, wait near the door or something and warn all bros that comes after me....
Old 30-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Last time 300 overnight also can de

Soapy session tuna is a must.
last time red string nuru soapy all warm wet slippery...so nice
Old 30-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
260? yoki aka yi fan?

I kena same reply.

she not even reply me!
Old 02-10-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Deleted post

Last edited by rangasm; 02-10-2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Deleted
Old 04-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
last time red string nuru soapy all warm wet slippery...so nice
Haru and Soapy prices were a good catch

Now everything expensive, poor service, older FLs

current bonks:
Old 04-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Haru and Soapy prices were a good catch

Now everything expensive, poor service, older FLs
vPremium nice but 280 one shot
Old 04-10-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
vPremium nice but 280 one shot
I can get Viet gals less than 200.

current bonks:
Old 04-10-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
good deal...warm wet slippery too ?
Old 05-10-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lolx, precisely.. don't understand why the high quote still can survive.. seems like still got alot of carrot head in SG..

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1