The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
7ara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerjon2004 View Post
Bro, can confirm the “level 1 shop” you were referring to is near the security counter or near the vegetarian restaurant/sex toy shop?

Tried the one near vegetarian restaurant/sex toy shop. Was served by a small-sized MILF, looks cannot compare to the viets or those on the top floor.

Only received hj though, standard rate.
not the level where you enter the building with security, 1 more level down.
Old 24-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Went to see see look look this noon. Saw this slim and tight body lady in shorts and sneakers. From the back she look 20+. Follow her back to her shop (lvl 3 next to the bridge). But went she remove mask she look late 30s liao.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 0
rockerjon2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrockerjon2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrockerjon2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ara View Post
not the level where you enter the building with security, 1 more level down.
Probably we’re both referring to the same shop then.. There’s different ladies operating there, perhaps I not so lucky, didn’t get to go all the way..
Old 25-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
samster2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster2019 View Post
My field report on a sweet MILF that happen to encounter here. I usually don't try MILFs but this one was a good go for me.

I don't remember her shop name, it is on 4th floor and in the same row on left side after coming up the escalator, I think the 2nd or 3rd shop after passing the link bridge.

Her name starts with S* and ends with N. In the late 30s.

Massage - 45 minutes of good massage with a lot of butt teasing and groin pressing. I liked it a lot.

Looks - attractive and cute. I kinda like the look she has.

After massage she asked for service and we did full service for reasonable negotiation! She was reluctant on bbbj so provided cbj but it was real shiok with lot of eye contact. Her FJ was a real deal, passion kissing and passionate. I popped and she cleaned me up.

Overall a very pleasant experience and really loved the way she caresses me and my little one.

She also provided mouth wash and sanitised the area.

I cannot share her WeChat, but I can help you guide.

Cheers

Since many MILF lovers are asking, I try to give her discreet shop location. To add to that, she is having short hair and very sweet dimples, that is the best way to recognise her. I didn't find anyone on her floor with such dimples 😁
Old 25-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster2019 View Post
Since many MILF lovers are asking, I try to give her discreet shop location. To add to that, she is having short hair and very sweet dimples, that is the best way to recognise her. I didn't find anyone on her floor with such dimples 😁
Wa piang my friend. U must well say her left breast got a mole! Wear mask how to see dimples!?
Old 25-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Wa piang my friend. U must well say her left breast got a mole! Wear mask how to see dimples!?
Viet or PRC?
Old 25-09-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good one lol
Old 25-09-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
samster2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good one bro!!! Hehehehe...She seems to not wear her mask when she is inside her shop. She flaunts her dimples and cleavege to let you step in
Old 26-09-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nico upper breast oso got mole, don’t know she got dimples or not. Jus yet to try her, any bro can pm her service and damage?
Old 27-09-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Visited USSC on Friday, brief look through.

Started from third floor, shops weren't open (or servicing customers). 4th floor didn't do a complete walkthrough because a few uncles and aunties were behind me. Saw two MILFS (About 6 in terms of looks) who were not my cup of tea.

Went back down to 2nd floor. Walking towards the exit, the shop just before the link bridge got one short hair ML (almost touching shoulder) cradling a sleeping kid. Couldn't get a good look. Did a U turn after crossing the link bridge to see if I could get a better look.

Eye contact this time. Seems quite chio (from the eyes at least). But no vitamin M with me and no ATM nearby. Next time might try this lady (if see her again) or do a more complete 4th floor walkthrough.
Old 28-09-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just headed there saw 4th floor got one shop the woman keep asking me to come in but the woman wasn't to my liking but saw this pretty attractive woman on the 2nd floor near the entrance (pink signage) with a boy (probably her son) but not sure if there got any special services any bros here can verify? Thanks
Old 28-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also saw during my visit there last friday . I believe is from viet ... i didnt dere go in as i saw she has a little boy in the shop . End up i went to the shop near security
Old 28-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of

Damn, just got rejected by AhLang. Probably i look like anti vice
Old 28-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Now that ppc becoming ghost town, this would be my goto place from now on. Didnt expect i would love this place after reading the reviews.

Just headed down earlier. Walked L2 and saw one familiar aunty from ppc and last time pearl ctr. Keep calling me but didnt wanna entertain as shes not my type. Shes wearing red short dress btw. Went to the toilet area and asked this milf but she rejected me. Headed straight to L4 and it feels like old fortune centre.

Cut story short, i went for coco. Awesome tits. She was wearing this blue top showing off her deep cleavage and blck tight dress. Shes too friendly to skip. Went in, paid entry and removed my clothes. I lied face up so she started off massaging my head and chest. While massaging my chest, she purposely bent over to massage my stomach and knock her tits on my face. Ultra steam! After few knocks, she asked if i wanna remove my underwear. So i obliged. And she asked what i wanna do today.

As its my first time there and she nv see me before, she went with hj. I did ask if she does fj but she say lets acquaint each other first before the deed comes. Shes quite chatty and friendly. I pulled up her skirt and squeezed her ass. She was wearing a normal black panty tho. Ass not very meaty. Then i went to grab her tits. She didnt wanna remove her clothes..... but still it was large, prolly a d cup.

Came in no time and left a happy man.

Quite ex tho but i’ll visit again for sure.
Old 28-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

2nd floor fot 1 near staircase. Beside toilet. 1 milf in black.. Overheard seems like speaking Thai. Does she provide service? Looks like hair saloon to me.

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread