The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Upz you.
Saw you owe bro Sailsingapore...he passed away more than a year ago...I will be scary if see his recent post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-01-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Saw you owe bro Sailsingapore...he passed away more than a year ago...I will be scary if see his recent post...
Yikes....

I am still trying to return 2nd round. Not there yet

Thanks for letting me know.
Old 06-01-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Yikes....

I am still trying to return 2nd round. Not there yet

Thanks for letting me know.

+19 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 08-01-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

As a long timer, any raw stories to share in wetnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietigo View Post
Well, many years back, I have been stationed in Port of Hai Phong, many OKT will try to make some small talks that leads to ST or LT.

Those were the memories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
Haha....so u r a commando???

Ya..agreed those are good memories! Man's memories....to be exact!
I never been there before as i heard lots of stories about there been a mafia place.

How long you stationed there?

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 10-01-2021, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Vietigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha....so u r a commando???

Ya..agreed those are good memories! Man's memories....to be exact!
I never been there before as i heard lots of stories about there been a mafia place.

How long you stationed there?
Altogether around 3years. I knew quite a number of military personal from friends, they are pretty rich, drive continental cars, stay in those skinny 4 stories terraces, but I didn't speak about their earnings.

Quote:
I'm not saying all are like that but you will have to be street smart in Vietnam when go play outside.
Have you ever thought of what happened if police comes up to your room and checked on you with a gal inside? Do you know that sometime certain hotels will work with the police ad notice them when you bring a gal up to your room. The hotel staff will get a commission within your fine taken by the police.

Do note that it is illegal in Vietnam to prostitute...there are many ways these people make a living using all sort of methods to con your money. So be street smart. Worst is you can't speak Vietnamese and it become a chicken and duck conversation.
Yes, some ladies are actually scared to go back hotel because by right they are not allowed to enter a room with an unmarried man let alone a foreigner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
As a long timer, any raw stories to share in wetnam?
Hey bro, I find Vietnamese more open to raw, from my view, sometimes when I fuck half way and I couldn't cum, I would just take off my helmet in front of her and pump her, she wouldn't care less in the heat of the action.

Don't have much to share now since I have not been to Vietnam for more than a year now, and I have not returned to the northern part for a long time.

For HCM, since I usually go alone, my find are mostly in the commercialize area such as QB, LT, PT, Zspa and so on. When I am able to return, I will report more on the ground scene.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid-19 vaccine poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The Covid-19 vaccine is free and its not compulsory to take it.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=801586

Please share if you taking the Covid-19 vaccine by voting in the above link to poll.

Free of cos must take, Sinkie's kiasu & kiasee mentality

The problem is with the TYPE of vaccine as we peasants cannot choose, bladdy Garment also go and order Cockroach Vaccines which already proven NOT to be effective liao in real-life published cases while they happily now take the Pfizer proven vaccines

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
For HCM, since I usually go alone, my find are mostly in the commercialize area such as QB, LT, PT, Zspa and so on. When I am able to return, I will report more on the ground scene.
Hopefully Vietnam can open up travel bubble with Singapore then we can fly in......
Haha, you can tell your partner that you are going to QB to have hair cut
Old 16-01-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey bro, I find Vietnamese more open to raw, from my view, sometimes when I fuck half way and I couldn't cum, I would just take off my helmet in front of her and pump her, she wouldn't care less in the heat of the action.
one vietnam girl cowgirl me that time, suddenly stop, take out my cock, take out my condom, continue to ride. I was so scared that time till i no lost the mood and couldnt cum. Spent the next few night thinking about it, made me sleepless!
Old 16-01-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
one vietnam girl cowgirl me that time, suddenly stop, take out my cock, take out my condom, continue to ride.(
So did it end up with creampie? If i am u, i will not hesitate to shoot inside.

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 17-01-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
So did it end up with creampie? If i am u, i will not hesitate to shoot inside.
i scared till lost the mood, couldnt cum
only wanted it to end asap
Old 17-01-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vinaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro familiar with the angel ktv at Q5. 106-108 Tran Tuan Khai? heard that most of the girls there can speak english and chinese.. but price is not cheap.
Old 17-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
centaurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro still in HCMC this period? I'm stuck here since last year due to work and then covid, surprisingly it's not too bad though. For the last year I got to explore a lot of places, befriend some okts and massage bosses, but then hit and misses so finally stick with those relatively more premium but better consistency...

Want to ask if any bro knows any JG type massage (like the one we have in Singapore)? Most of the massage here are straight to HJ BJ so I miss the HC style! (Last year found 1 in distr 7 but then are more towards HJ now and massage skills getting worse...)
Old 18-01-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Hopefully Vietnam can open up travel bubble with Singapore then we can fly in......
Haha, you can tell your partner that you are going to QB to have hair cut
Why bother flying to VN when vietbus are coming into SGP in droves now.... ever since the SGP lifted travel restrictions for VN.
Now many fuckshops have mushroomed in the little red dot with VN syts to serve you.
Old 18-01-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
one vietnam girl cowgirl me that time, suddenly stop, take out my cock, take out my condom, continue to ride. I was so scared that time till i no lost the mood and couldnt cum. Spent the next few night thinking about it, made me sleepless!

I can empathized with this cause it ever happened to me when I was with a new GF (not WL) that I have dated for several months, I was a mite too high and didn't really objected when she took out my condom, same here couldn't cum and couldn't either the next morning simply with the constant worry nagging at the back of your mind

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-01-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Why bother flying to VN when vietbus are coming into SGP in droves now.... ever since the SGP lifted travel restrictions for VN.
Now many fuckshops have mushroomed in the little red dot with VN syts to serve you.
Haha it is not just to go in and fuck. It is also for tour, getting stuck in Singapore is driving everybody crazy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1