The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-10-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
not sure if some will also tell you off for complaining about chanting at early morning , like what they told me. As per the guideline they try to set, want cheap fark must bare with it else might as well stay in sinkieland .... Really ish chee ma gan
Complained 3 times here. Cheapskate. Typical sinkies or jiuhukia like you. Always blame others for your failure and stupidity Despite all the info available here. Come here kpkb about prayer call, traffic noise! Anjing buta. This is Indonesia. You stick to sinkieland. But pauper like you will still complain $100/2/90 expensive and short duration. Then play at jb merlin tower. Very cheap in ringgit. Pauper.
Old 13-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Lol...jus watch joker y'day nite in btm wit my ger ger...not bad...not bad...i strongly recommed u 2 watch...so nw i'm free inside btm hotel rm, so tht i take some mins 2 write a cartoon joke 2 pleasure every1 readin here while gettin a bbbj frm my ger ger...lol...it's jus 4 laugh onli hor, no offence 2 ani1 intended....lol

( Click to show/hide )

cartoon 2 continues @ below bottom... after clicking spoiler icon...lol

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
Very well illustrated for this thread , i couldn't have illustrated it better. i was laughing while reading. At 1st i thought there's just one troubled kid, now i see 2 in the thread.

Btw, i watched joker in my last trip too.

Went memory last weekend, mami tells me their price has gone up to 1.2jt. Yes, that applies even for their "oldest" girls too. 1st night 1.2 jt, 2nd nite is 1 jt. I was there with friends on 3 nites, so tht i try one of them out.

Joint : Memory
Hotel : Lumba Lumba ($28/nite)
Price : 1.2 jt (2nd nite 1 jt)
Looks : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (CIM during noon)
FJ : 9.5/10 (i got rape twice a nite )
DFK : 10/10
Tip : 300k for the 2 nites
Overall : 7.5/10(read the bad part below, otherwise i would have rate 8.5/10)

The bad : Since i stayed so near there, we went to the KTV of her joint and she got herself half-drunk. But i think it is bcs she's half drunk, that's y i got "raped". She's the type of girl that would took the initiative to approach. Bcs i booked her for 2 nites, she spend most parts of the 2nd day time sleeping. I bought her lunch & she's still sleeping so lunch end up becoming my dinner.

End up during dinner time she ordered Crab & a fried egg from Gofood that cost me 287k.

So much for her bad.

Quote:
hmm...mayb later if got time i go 4 sm kkj massage....lol
Where got good dick massage in btm? I think age catching up, since last trip i realize my "engine" went a bit over haul. Will need to do some maintenance.

Thx bro.
Old 13-10-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So much info here. Lazy to browse through and check. Then when failure strike on them due to their stupidity they started blaming others. Blame prayers chanting. Blame noise from motorist. Then go other playground where theres no mosque, mobil and sepada. Tolol.
Old 13-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
So much info here. Lazy to browse through and check. Then when failure strike on them due to their stupidity they started blaming others. Blame prayers chanting. Blame noise from motorist. Then go other playground where theres no mosque, mobil and sepada. Tolol.
I also reading leh...and wonder why hv a joker who commented there is no info in this thread but his old type forum really cannot make it...only can say cannot please everyone...similar when I was having hcm thread...

whenever I went batam I stay next to a mosque...dun even realised there were prayers going on when I was in my room...

anyway I read the thread and more than enough info to to walk around...or travel from my hotel to any place I intend to go..

Good work to TS and seniors who worked so hard to provide the info...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-10-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Just sharing here. Open eyes big big and read. Sinkieland is the only country in the world that prohibit speakers facing outside mosque. Speakers must face inside mosque so as not to disturb sinkies during prayers call. Pampered lot.

As for mobil and sepada noise. Batam has prospher. Not like 10 or twenty years back. Its only natural noise pollution are there. What so surprising? I can recommend hotels far away from noise. But then again sinkies never satisfied. They will come out with dozen grievances again.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
knn, u sibei double standard sia...i take frm u mus buy u teh botel sm more, other ppl take frm u no need ah?
Hello brother...you didnt buy me teh botel that last time i pass you those coupons, you bought me lasegar drink instead,hehehe...and i pass you the some discount coupons for Men's spa too. Like that is double standard?

ok,ok...don't say i never share with you,hehehe...few hours ago, there's a kind soul that sells coupons that expires on Nov 2019 at 4 for S$6 or 1 for S$2. I already PM the rest of the guys to get it just now.

Hurry down now,before they are all gone again.

Its the lowest i have seen so far for Nov 2019 coupons, well...thats not counting those free one of course.

By the way, keep your eyes open big big after Deepavali holiday for some good value open tickets,hehehe...if there's any.

Enjoy your Batam trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I also reading leh...and wonder why hv a joker who commented there is no info in this thread but his old type forum really cannot make it...only can say cannot please everyone...similar when I was having hcm thread...
I agreed with your point in bold above.

One kind of rice feeds all kind of human. The internet consist of many different kinds of human too. The old and young, the good and the bad. As long as they knows how to use a computer, they can be on the internet. This SBF forum platform is meant for ALL human-kind who knows how to use a computer. All are welcome (in my point of view) as long as long as they spoke within the titled topic.

Surrounding of a cheonging place evolve over time, so does SBF. Either we blend in or stay away from it. This thread and/or my basic guide help readers to start up Batam cheonging and/or to get around, but no amount of information on the internet can guarantee anyone a good time anywhere. Much often, it takes 2 hands to clap...the right guy with the right girl at the right time, right situation makes a good clap.

(even the oldest oldbie in Batam can crash himself during cheonging too)

As for myself in the thread today, i focus more on solution/s in a situation within Batam thread topic rather than talks/argue on another "human" (you probably rarely see me talking to anyone who speaks out of topic,right?). Well, unless i knew the person i talk to in person,hehehe...even that, i still try to avoid it as much.

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Brief summary of my 3D2N trip.

Thursday
Went to HBF to drink kopi around 10am. Slowly walk to HFF counter and pass my $28 voucher and passport. Ferry only less than one-third full.

Charge up my Telsomsel data till Dec 2019....wah so many GB and dun bother to use hotel wifi....also din bother to get return ticket...

Quickly change money rate 10200...walk to Happy8 and book one gal 1 juta...mami very nice gives me so much discount becos I walk in and no driver...went off to makan and lim beer...

walk to convenience store bought some drinks and snacks...snacks for gals...

Gal name - Hadiah
Face - 7/10
Gfe - 8/10
Fj - 8/10
short 2 rounds and she left at 7am.

Friday
Breakfast and replenish with plenty of eggs...eat more kueh which I will never buy in sinkieland...

11am book grab only 15k go Aiko Spot Massage...chose 60 mins foot reflexology and 60 mins body...pay 224k discounted price weekdays...the foot done by boy and body done by a big gal...shiok felt relax...

went next door A2 food court lim beer with nice kway chap kiam...no eat kway chap but eat the lor tua tung and lor neng...

Dinner eat at local foodcourt beside the hotel...interresting to eat papaya in rojak only 25k...the oluak also good at 28k...

Saturday
After breakfast and rested...go HBB and book ticket to depart...also only a third full...

good get away and very fast finish...

all in spend about $350 include hotel everything...

Old 13-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

finally found a young quality girl
$150 sgd overnight.
Old 13-10-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
finally found a young quality girl
$150 sgd overnight.
Wah chio leh.... any contacts for her?
Old 13-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Wah chio leh.... any contacts for her?
mod removed your earlier post for quoting entire post and edited your current post...so tell me if you deserved to be zap...

Old 13-10-2019, 08:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Brief summary of my 3D2N trip.

walk to convenience store bought some drinks and snacks...snacks for gals...

Gal name - Hadiah
Face - 7/10
Gfe - 8/10
Fj - 8/10
short 2 rounds and she left at 7am.

all in spend about $350 include hotel everything...
Nice share, seem that a very good one man trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-10-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
1. Is there any hotels in Batam other than Harmoni Hotel at Jodoh area that has 3 single bed? (photo posted above was from Harmoni Hotel).
If you use hotel booking apps like agoda, you can set 1 room 3 ppl to get hotels that have 3 single beds room. Hope that helps.
Old 13-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I recently started exploring in Batam due to my close vicinity to harbourfront after work and am planning to explore Batam on a monthly basis. To date, i had only visited 2 times to Batam although in both trips there was no action, I still actively look out in Michat & Wechat (I use tech alot) for contacts to keep until I am back again. First of all, I would like to thank all the present & past bros who had help put this up, this thread is indeed informative.

I had a short question here is, are those ceweks on Michat reliable? I had my fair share of experience in Jakarta and mostly are not so pleasant. Recently was in Batam, I was able to get many contacts with many offer but their photos seems too good to be true so I am seeking some advice from the Senpais here.

Thanks in advance!
Old 13-10-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro for the info. I think this is the one
You found it! Good for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Most ad expired 30 Nov. But still can consider. Excluding $28 and on weekdays. Still cheaper than usual walkin...
To go on weekends with the same coupon, just top up another S$10 more. So the price becomes very close to the Orange Horizon Ferry ticket selling at Batam money changers at about S$37. Price difference about S$1 plus minus. E-Ticket for Horizon Ferry cost between S$28 - S$32 (weekday) to S$32 - S$36 (weekend).

Walk-in to Horizon Counter at Singapore Harbour Front is S$48.

Quote:
along this stretch or should I say hotel along main road high chance very noisy... even into late night.

and this Parkside (near the left red arrow) is also rather near to the mosque (right arrow with golden top, arrow tip is where one of the loud speaker is) ... not sure whether can hear wake up call at 4.30am
There will always be pros and cons anywhere. And how well one can adapt to their definition of suitable environment. Its is also on how well you knew about the area of stay too. My own solution :

1. You can choose to stay in the same hotel NOT facing the speakers,hehehe..i can understand what you were trying to tell me becos when i 1st started Batam and one of my trip, i was given a room on the 3rd floor of Formosa Hotel almost directly under Alishan KTV,hehehe...imagine, my room ceiling was shaking with loud music. Yes, it's literally "shaking"...hehehe...i remembered bro Blackpage has also EVER overheard his next door room's couple making out throughout the late wee hours during one of his past stay (so loud until the sound can be recorded in his own room).

Then again, we do not face with similar issue in our future stay in the same hotel. We learned not to make same "mistake" from experience.

2. Choose another hotel in that area instead. There is Gideon, there is Batam City Hotel, BCC etc. All of which i have stayed before, that do not have loud sound that would have woke me up in early wee hours. They arent very expensive type too. Most of their rooms is almost close to sound-proof, unless you were unluckily given a room near the lift, whereby every now and then you will hear the "Ting" sound from it,hehehe...happens to me during my stay in Gideon.

My beliefs were, there will NEVER be any "all good and no bad" (or all bad and no good) in any hotels in Batam,hehehe...just the most suitable. Most hotels in Batam arent that expensive, go find yourself one that suits you most,hehehe...it would be good for your future stay if you wish to visit Batam regularly.

Quote:
cross over to this hotel at least 4 times from Grand Batam mall yet never notice ... not relax enough
I didnt know its called Park View Hotel until the banner came out (as shown my previous photos). I happen to be there, and noticed,hehehe...crossing the road in Batam cannot be too relax and need to be extra careful, or might get into some accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
It's the old Astro Hotel, closed down renovation, maybe new owner.
Luckily i was able to capture your post before it gets removed (due to quoting of the whole post, i think).

Yes, Parkview Hotel was ex. Astro Hotel revamped to become an almost brand new hotel. It seems like a major makeover,hehehe...and the 2nd floor coffee cafe looks like its meant for smokers. Not a bad idea if i were to be there and be overlooking Grand Batam Mall. Parkview is another chain hotel. Hope they can provide up to standard service/room comparable with Zest (and be able to maintain those standard thereafter). I might just prefer this Parkview Hotel's open concept more than the Wey Wey hotel more concealed one. More like hotel that allows smoking and hotel that dont. On the floor got S$2, S$5, S$10 and S$50, Wey Wey only wants to pick up S$50 whereas this Parkview Hotel probably wish to picks all up,hehehe...

Another good about this hotel would be due to it being between BCS and Grand Batam Mall and has Astro Food Court besides it. Not forgetting A2 food court isnt far away. Hmm...if only Windsor and J8 food courts has more hotels around it within few mins walk away.

* avoid quoting my whole long post

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-10-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

First time went to Fame Spa and Lounge
Overall feel is the girls there are prettier than other spas.
The full package is also cheaper than octupuss, negotiate directly with the ML.
Best part is, the girls all stand at individual massage room door for you to choose, which means which one you like, just go in. Most of them do full package at about 700 to 800k
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1