The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 30-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Cash deposit, credit card with enough capacity, or a travel insurance which guarantees direct payment.
Tell me what's good about travel insurance if you cannot speak or already motionless...Is up to your friends to handle the situation right...anyway I understood your posts..

I refused to bring any old men along my trip...I told them you can follow but dun say I bring...please inform your family that in case of emergency the family have to come and I will help...

In my previous post, I did mentioned know your med to take...where to buy...med for flu, cough, sore throat, gastric, pain...etc...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I dun think so...your family had to come identify you before embassy asked undertaker to help send your body back...btw not free hor...your family will need to pay heavily...best can cremate there and then bring the ashes back...this way easier and cheaper...
I believe every country also the same. I look at it this way, i rob someone in Batam, kill him and took all his passport, ID etc and disfigure his face, then dump him in some deep forestation. I think its going to take a really long time to find this guy's ID to have his body returned back to Singapore.

In other word, hospital needs to ID the patient 1st. This applies to even Singapore hospital as well.

The consulate should be the one who would try to make arrangement to coordinate both side of authorities, to help make traveling back home easier when an issue occur, eg. accident, hospitalization, virus outbreak, terrorist attack etc (even death).

Quote:
For those who travel frequently...hope you guys tot of all these in case of emergency who to contact and how to go back...
This is a MUST. I often keep in contact with Singapore when i am in Batam. With such advance technology in communication, contacting one another is a breeze.

No less than 3 bros in SBF would know i would be in Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
Think I read this in PP Cambodia thread, a guy had a sudden heart attack...luckily guy was with friends...his friends send him to hospital and admitted...called the son from Singapore to bring in USD15k for the operations...then recover need to send home...all these are not cheap...

Another case...friend bang by motorbike and need to operate broken knee...immediately book ticket to fly home from hcm...then send to hospital for operations...need help in hcm airport and singapore airport to transfer...
Pay "advance" i believe would probably be a "must", mostly serve as some sort of "deposit" until insurance claiming ,when the person gets back to his/her country.

I think indonesia, even their local needs to pay in advance to the hospital for major accidents too.

I read it online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I believe Nono did mention some time ago. Wonder wats the outcome?
Here :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...0#post18986760

Basically, one year basic travel insurance (Aviva) to Asean countries for a year is about S$183 a year. Cover emergency evacuation of S$250k,hehehe...

Helicopter cost from Batam to Singapore :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post1901 0466

Formosa Residence has a helicopter pad. Medical Helicopter flies from Hang Nadim Airport (to Singapore).

Outcome? Buy 1 year travel insurance if any Singaporean is often out of Singapore,at least the most basic one.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-01-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
Latest update here for mask and sanitzer mall and paramacy all out of stocks...i just back ytd...but for your info hbb terminal there are still stocks for mask n sanitzer...i know its not related to this forum but for our health just to let you guys know can get some for prevention..
I dont see why thats not related to the forum? It happens in Batam, and there are medical staffs/people at Harbour Bay Ferry terminal taking temperature for tourist (as well as from Singapore side) before they get their passport chop.

For your info, Batam top 100 at Grand Batam Mall basement is selling one box of 50s mask at 20k rupiah. Saw a one Singaporean there buy 4 boxes in one go, i bought only one box.

Just for any event of emergency,hehehe...

(i kiasu ma,hehehe..)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-01-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mas...ini bisa?

Om, from china all can
Old 31-01-2020, 05:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tell me what's good about travel insurance if you cannot speak or already motionless...
This is very true. The recommendation is to keep in the wallet a piece of paper together with the documents, with the reference to the insurance and emergency number.
Hospitals check those things.
In my wallet there is always a photocopy of my passport and the card of the travel insurance.
Old 31-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
This is very true. The recommendation is to keep in the wallet a piece of paper together with the documents, with the reference to the insurance and emergency number.
Hospitals check those things.
In my wallet there is always a photocopy of my passport and the card of the travel insurance.
Now we are ready to rock and roll...feel free to fly anywhere and stay anywhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

The consulate should be the one who would try to make arrangement to coordinate both side of authorities, to help make traveling back home easier when an issue occur, eg. accident, hospitalization, virus outbreak, terrorist attack etc (even death).
No need to involve consulate or embassy...just pay money will to the airline or vessel...virus outbreak and terror attack then every ministry involve liao...

I will go home with first news of trouble...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 31-01-2020 at 09:38 AM.
Old 31-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I dont see why thats not related to the forum? It happens in Batam, and there are medical staffs/people at Harbour Bay Ferry terminal taking temperature for tourist (as well as from Singapore side) before they get their passport chop.

For your info, Batam top 100 at Grand Batam Mall basement is selling one box of 50s mask at 20k rupiah. Saw a one Singaporean there buy 4 boxes in one go, i bought only one box.

Just for any event of emergency,hehehe...

(i kiasu ma,hehehe..)
I went to grand batam mall on wed to look for it but they said out of stocks..Btw your mask in pink look pinky when u wear...hahaha
Old 31-01-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
tomssss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomssss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I went to grand batam mall on wed to look for it but they said out of stocks..
i bought my boxes of facemask from the apotek pharmacy around btm. Not hard to find one such store around btm.

Quote:
Btw your mask in pink look pinky when u wear...hahaha
wait till u meet him for the 1st time, with his hello kitty pink color hanging bag.

those mask would be matching with that 'bag' around his neck.
Old 31-01-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Saw in some online market place that Batam Formosa Hotel is selling off its property for S$13 million.

Maybe later can go check with their management staffs if its true.
Lol....price drop....lol...to $8.5 mil sin$ liao....lol

according 2 tat website it's strata/HGB lei...so no freehold de.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

Anyone know anything anout this PP banaba bar? Is it stil operating?

{edited by mod - external url not allowed due to commercial purposes}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-02-2020 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

A coronavirus suspect at Raffles med clinic at HARBOURFRONT CTR yesterday. Those heading to Btm n TBK..awas ya.

https://www.mothership.sg/2020/01/wu...rfront-centre/

Thank you
Old 01-02-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, was at batam for the first time during CNY and was an eye opener for me though it wasnt filled with the atmosphere for where i was but at least they played fireworks around the night! was kinda really fun and was lucky to be able to meet up with bro nono and really thanks for the tea and advice!

went down all the way south and notice that the locals loved to hang around those bridges that connects the island around batam especially the barelang bridge. The beaches were beautiful too as i went down to both Tegar Putri Beach and Pantai Cakang Beach. But do take note for those who wants to go there to please book a full day car ride or rent a car as the whole journey one way is about 90mins, no big shopping malls, eateries nor petrol kiosk and also not much signal when you are near the destination.

Also came across an interesting food at Gadeno in Nagoya mall called "Flying Noodle", quite interesting, almost thought it was fake when the food came :P

**sorry, wanted to upload or tag the photos but kept having some issues with it. maybe bro nono can help with the noodle??:P
Old 02-02-2020, 03:39 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A coronavirus suspect at Raffles med clinic at HARBOURFRONT CTR yesterday. Those heading to Btm n TBK..awas ya.
One more reason to extend the stay in Batam and to not hurry to go back to Harbour Front
Old 03-02-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Going batam next week. Abit out of touch for sometime. Any recommendation for existing booking joints? Looking more for service oriented rather than looks
Old 03-02-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
& if u cummin back on nxt week mon, 27...aso jialat liao....lol
Nope, i didnt choose to come back Singapore on that date. The date i came back was raining quite heavily, to the extend some Batam road flood.

Ferry was less than 50% full,hehehe...which is a good sign, no need to even pay for Business class (saved 120k rupiah).

Quote:
last fri,sat & sun, formosa opp confirm is 10150 rate...hb ferry term is 10050 & bcs is 10070. Mani money chnger gng 2 close on cny eve until next wed...jus 4 every1 information....lol

i tink bcs it's mani money chger stock up on rupiah due 2 holiday season peak & bank closing but bcs i regular, they give me a bit beter rate...otherwise i see fx is all below 10100 jus b4 i chge my money...i aso tio surprise 2.
Damn exchange rate was 9800/SGD and below, from Tuesday onward.

Opposite Nagoya Plasa was 10020/SGD, which was the best rate after asking more than 3 shops in that area.

Opposite Formosa fat girl shop, not open for business even during my last day in Batam.

Believe it or not, Singapore side on the same day offers 10030/SGD,hehehe...but minimum must change S$200 to get that rate. Before i was in Batam, on CNY eve, they offered 10050/SGD if i change S$300 or more. So, i am right. Mainly during CNY period, Singapore exchange rate for Singapore dollar to Rupiah is better than in Batam, if not otherwise on par,hehehe...in other word, exchange rate were as bad on both side.

Quote:
recently HY got 2 gers resign,1 go married, left 2 ger then cum in another 3 new gers...the 1 u try is new ger....lol

hw is service? good?
Hehehe...for you to try and for you to find out.

I know HY3 pregnant lady is back from maternity leave for 3 days already. Well, thats if you can convince her for some "milk".

Quote:
i tinking, hw cum go so far until reach indo land btm 2 look for inferior quality & higher price wetnam & prc gers?

sbf aso already hv ah....& cheeper prettier sm more....lol

i my ownself try prc & wetnam ger in sg & btm b4, 2 be honest...sg in general quality better & cheeper lor...
Vietnam girls, go Vietnam find....better.

PRC girls, all go back to home town celebrate CNY (in general),hehehe...those that are left here arent very good quality.

In Indonesia, go for the Indo girls. Better quality too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1