The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I've been to W** at J9 couple times and no GQ was offered even when i hinted.
I tried ah mei. And ended the session happily. But not a looker. And do u know the one beside the carpark entrance is the same as the one on 2nd floor. U can go to the 2nd floor and request for the ml at lvl 1. 2nd floor rooms more privacy. But that was my experience before CB.
Old 26-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Hi, can share contact/location? thanks
Old 26-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
confirm is clean one. they limited masseur, only got 3 options. Don't bother going. Go 4x8 one better.
can hint which ml for the 418? i go so many time but all the ml like meh only
Old 27-09-2020, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone went to TY spa before at yishun chong pang area?
Old 27-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello1994 View Post
Anyone went to TY spa before at yishun chong pang area?
yeah visited, maybe if u share your contact first then maybe i let u know more
Old 27-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
I tried ah mei. And ended the session happily. But not a looker. And do u know the one beside the carpark entrance is the same as the one on 2nd floor. U can go to the 2nd floor and request for the ml at lvl 1. 2nd floor rooms more privacy. But that was my experience before CB.
Yeah i know both are same owner. Tried all the MP there at least twice when it open but no luck. Perhaps when it just open they want to be clean.
Old 29-09-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 14
ValueAdded is one of the Best!ValueAdded is one of the Best!ValueAdded is one of the Best!

Went 8XX recently. Although they open for so long, never went before due to bad reviews. Until recently see so many seniors raving reviews, decided to try it out.

nNotice that few shops recently start changing their menu, removing P massage and instead replacing with hot stone/oil. @88/89 per hr. Then explaining with 手法不一样/different technique. Of course, see price will think it’s the same as P massage, so took it but instead, super disappointed. Worst experience you will get.

The ml at most will touch is thigh and no where close sensual or let you blue balls. Ml will explain usually they don’t touch so high at the thigh, so $88/$89 then will touch till there.

So end of day, I guess only specific ml will have happy endings. So bros do take note. If really want to try the above shop, go for reviewed mls.
Btw, didn’t get name for the lousy ml. Tried finding photo in fb but seems like nothing posted is close to the one I had. Only know it’s ah tiong due to mask and appearance is milfy.

On a side note, I had better experience at the other badly reviewed shop at cp.
Old 29-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EXiT15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which one at 4x7 u tried before? I tried all of the current batch but only 3 of them are good. 2 of them are better looking and 1 is not a looker but massage is well worth it.
Old 29-09-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValueAdded View Post
Notice that few shops recently start changing their menu, removing P massage and instead replacing with hot stone/oil. @88/89 per hr. Then explaining with 手法不一样/different technique. Of course, see price will think it’s the same as P massage, so took it but instead, super disappointed. Worst experience you will get.

The ml at most will touch is thigh and no where close sensual or let you blue balls. Ml will explain usually they don’t touch so high at the thigh, so $88/$89 then will touch till there.
Thank you for the FR.
I guess you paid thinking you will receive Value Added service but got No Value service.
This is why China is Number 1.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

ValueAdded is one of the Best!ValueAdded is one of the Best!ValueAdded is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Thank you for the FR.
I guess you paid thinking you will receive Value Added service but got No Value service.
This is why China is Number 1.
Exactly, if give me blue balls and no gq, at least not so pissed.
Now they out to cheat chiongsters.
1 month kena 2 times this kind of tactic.
Make me totally no mood.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went 8XX recently. Although they open for so long, never went before due to bad reviews. Until recently see so many seniors raving reviews, decided to try it out.

nNotice that few shops recently start changing their menu, removing P massage and instead replacing with hot stone/oil. @88/89 per hr. Then explaining with 手法不一样/different technique. Of course, see price will think it’s the same as P massage, so took it but instead, super disappointed. Worst experience you will get.

So end of day, I guess only specific ml will have happy endings. So bros do take note. If really want to try the above shop, go for reviewed mls.
Btw, didn’t get name for the lousy ml. Tried finding photo in fb but seems like nothing posted is close to the one I had. Only know it’s ah tiong due to mask and appearance is milfy.

Good warning , up u le ... JQ still cmi
Old 29-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which ML left you a better experience at CP ?
Old 29-09-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Which ML left you a better experience at CP ?
So far tried C & A

C better experience at the end but massage is below average I feel.

A can’t really rmb. Cause quite a while. (Before CB)

But that shop is the one you don’t like leh bro. Haha!
Old 29-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is fucked up. Thanks for warning.
Old 29-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far tried C & A

C better experience at the end but massage is below average I feel.

A can’t really rmb. Cause quite a while. (Before CB)

But that shop is the one you don’t like leh bro. Haha!
The one that makes me have bad dream ? Yishun is so boring la.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1