The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
backside itchy go down again... never book so chin chai let my luck choose.. counter girl dunno why become ugly liao maybe different person...

ML is jolin or something.. massage ok.. sibei clean... clean until use hot towel to wipe off after massage...
Jolin is my type of MILF but too clean also lol.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Jolin is my type of MILF but too clean also lol.
ya... nice figure for young milf... i think take off liao should be quite chio... i saying mask...

Any bros got high skill ml names can PM me... i go there 1 time the ML is good but i forget to ask name...
Old 25-09-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya... nice figure for young milf... i think take off liao should be quite chio... i saying mask...

Any bros got high skill ml names can PM me... i go there 1 time the ML is good but i forget to ask name...

I think I got drop you PM bro. Got see?
Old 25-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Counter MeiMei off day is it? Anyway Jolin also massage me. Pleasant & consider hard working liao 😊

Quote:
backside itchy go down again... never book so chin chai let my luck choose.. counter girl dunno why become ugly liao maybe different person...

ML is jolin or something.. massage ok.. sibei clean... clean until use hot towel to wipe off after massage...
Old 25-09-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
mariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

@Cherryboy bro pm please
Old 25-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 17
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro can share ctc pls? Tyvm!
Old 26-09-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariechan92 View Post
@Cherryboy bro pm please
Pm replied bro.
Old 26-09-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 17
Gyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond reputeGyozai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Recently just went nearby try try.

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.
Very long never hard as hell, the teasing was mind blowing.
Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 26-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Recently just went nearby try try.

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.
Very long never hard as hell, the teasing was mind blowing.
Who can tease that well wor?
If this is the place cherryboy shared, can share who this ML is please?
TIA
Old 26-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mastery99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post
Who can tease that well wor?
If this is the place cherryboy shared, can share who this ML is please?
TIA
Hi bro. Can share the contact pls
Old 26-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
joe0uk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
I think I got drop you PM bro. Got see?
Hi bro, can share contact
Old 26-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Hi all, like i shared with the few who PMed me, I won't share the location - please get from bro Cherryboy directly.

Can talk more about the MLs though - but get location from Cherry please haha
Old 26-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
Pm replied bro.
Bro can pm me too, plan to head down today
Old 26-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine if the ML finger poke ur smelly assh without washing it clean from the previous customers. Yuckssss
Old 27-09-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I can't imagine if the ML finger poke ur smelly assh without washing it clean from the previous customers. Yuckssss
Hahahah
I want the teasing without poking my pi pi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread