The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

We love our wife so we chiong instead of cheat.
Chiong got no commitment and normally we only go for things our wife won't provide. 3some anal etc or body type that your wife isn't. D cup E cup, tall or short girls. can't expect wife to be syt at 30-40 or cant expect syt to be milf.

I would rather pay for sex then cheat on wife, either way don't get caught and break her heart.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How do you guys deal with the guilt after chionging? For myself im not married yet but i do have a partner. Used to chiong ML/FL before i have a partner. Havent chiong-ed since i got into a RS.
Very tempted to book but scared of the guilty feeling..
Any advise?
Old 15-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
tacobell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeboyman View Post
Just my two cents worth

Men are very easily satisfied, home cooked food, peace,quiet and harmonious home occasional stroking of ego and regular sex is all a typical man wants. Give him all these and there is very Low risk of the man stealing eat outside. Problem is that after the initial period the woman is rightly or wrongly changing. Career first so no home cooked meals, stress from work or childrearing so no sex, no ego stroking and worst still wife start blaming husband for her loss of freedom, stress, children.....

At that stage since man got no food to eat at home, he then eats outside Lo. Just my observation.
This is a good perspective.
Old 15-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
How do you guys deal with the guilt after chionging? For myself im not married yet but i do have a partner. Used to chiong ML/FL before i have a partner. Havent chiong-ed since i got into a RS.
Any advise?
I started chionging ML after my first breakup. Never tried FLs or asked for anything more than a HJ because I was afraid of catching something and not knowing how to explain to my future partner (talking about HPV or herpes).

Am in a very happy relationship (not married) now and partner satisfies me in every way. But massage + HJ provides a different kind of satisfaction that sex with my partner does not. Also, I am super horny la.

When I first got back to the hobby, the guilt hit me too. On and off visits of MLs. But after a while, I realised no one will get hurt as long as I take some precautions (hide my hobby well, nothing more than HJ so that low/no risk of STDs that I may pass on to partner etc.). So now, I still visit MLs to satisfy my urge but of course, still try to minimise ML visits (need save money for future and for marriage. Yes, I am even thinking about marriage). With this arrangement, everyone is happy and no one gets hurt. But next time if married liao, hard to keep this up so enjoy while I still can
Old 15-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My colleague started to chiong ML after his wife hit menopause..
Old 15-09-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I started chionging ML after my first breakup. Never tried FLs or asked for anything more than a HJ because I was afraid of catching something and not knowing how to explain to my future partner (talking about HPV or herpes).

Am in a very happy relationship (not married) now and partner satisfies me in every way. But massage + HJ provides a different kind of satisfaction that sex with my partner does not. Also, I am super horny la.

When I first got back to the hobby, the guilt hit me too. On and off visits of MLs. But after a while, I realised no one will get hurt as long as I take some precautions (hide my hobby well, nothing more than HJ so that low/no risk of STDs that I may pass on to partner etc.). So now, I still visit MLs to satisfy my urge but of course, still try to minimise ML visits (need save money for future and for marriage. Yes, I am even thinking about marriage). With this arrangement, everyone is happy and no one gets hurt. But next time if married liao, hard to keep this up so enjoy while I still can
Once cohabited, no chance already. Trust me. Want to go massage have to geh siao go to work when you actually took leave.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Any advise?
U already never chiong liao still want what advice?
Old 15-09-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
Spangler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can give u an essay on why we chiong. But I lazy to write to so long so I will just give u the short answer - Because we are MEN!
Old 15-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spangler View Post
I can give u an essay on why we chiong. But I lazy to write to so long so I will just give u the short answer - Because we are MEN!
Best reply !!!!
Upz u to reveal your power !!!
Old 15-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Every man has his vice & every woman has her price.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

Need some excitement in life.

full list see link below. [password: 1234]
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Au5RYzN-ve4n0gHA...DX382?e=DcTdZ5
Old 15-09-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any advise?
All male animals are biologically programmed to fuck as many females as he can in his lifetime, to spread his progeny and ensure higher survival rate of his offspring. The horniness we all feel is in our DNA. Dont need to think too much.

The guilt you are talking about is you accepting the moral compass that society gave to you. Toss it away.
Old 15-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Sex to men are just like eating.

Sometimes when you are hungry, you just eat McDonald's or KFC just to satisfy the hunger.

Simple as that. No complicated reasons.

Unless the wife are willing to open leg as and when we want, and doesn't care about being satisfied, men will always be likely to go out and look for "fast food" to satisfy their biological needs.

Pay, fuck and go, no need to care about performance, no need to care about foreplay and the partner doesn't ask to be satisfied, but only seek to satisfy the men.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

we go out makan mainly because wife/gf doesnt wanna give it to us. like some of the bros mentioned, if u hungry u confirm go out eat right?
Old 16-09-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyday eat chicken rice also will get tired.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1