The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
Re: Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
How do you guys deal with the guilt after chionging? For myself im not married yet but i do have a partner. Used to chiong ML/FL before i have a partner. Havent chiong-ed since i got into a RS.
Very tempted to book but scared of the guilty feeling..
Any advise?
Dont start.
Once start u may be hard to return
For now u post here is like trying to look for justification to nullify the chabces of being guilty.
Still dont start is better
Old 17-09-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I mean, much as your lifestyle is enviable for many, won't you worry about dying alone in old age, with nobody related by your side? Dying in an old folks home or alone at home is very different from dying with family around you and a legacy left behind.
True also. We don't have the kind of retirement community or retirement villages like in foreign western countries. These are places where old folks can stay in one place, have peers around them for friendship and mutual looking-after, with shared care services nearby - while remaining independent as much as they can.
Old 17-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold

It's all about freshness in new stuff. 新鲜感
Old 17-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i'm having the same problem bro. worse is i need to find fresh ones every few months as i get sian fast.
Wow I thought I was the only one with this issue.
Family first but more often, will find other girls to have fun with. Paid sex is the best option, no strings attached
Old 17-09-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

And sometimes wife not very open to try new things like cosplay, etc. On the other hand, ML or FL can fulfill such fantasies easily 😂
Old 17-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Wow I thought I was the only one with this issue.
Family first but more often, will find other girls to have fun with. Paid sex is the best option, no strings attached
i agree on the benefits of commercial transaction. however more than once the commercial ladies have tried to cross the line.. managed to stay sane enough to reject and delete the past few times.
Old 17-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!

Once a week or if time permits twice a week 😋

Need weekly enjoyment and polish of my rod
Old 17-09-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Chiong is no commitments, better than sleeping with your colleague/ friend behind your wife's back.
Old 17-09-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Should post this under Adult discussions about sex
Old 17-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Personally I believe that in these era you should stay away from institutional marriage. For a man there is not much to gain in a marriage. Children? Why should I have children in this world?
Freedom is very important. I was married for a couple of years after which I realized I was living in a lie and in a prison. So I divorced her. Didn't regret. I became free to party in Bangkok, Bukit Bintang, Geylang and many other places. Now after almost 20 years living this life I am still happy I took this direction.
But hey, this is just my humble opinion.
Bro, I am on the same direction as yours. I have high sex drive that's the reason why i don't want to get married. If wife moody, pregnant or busy with children, where will she have the energy to satisfy her husband with high sex drive? So I rather be free with any women I want with no obligations. This chionging game takes a lot of discipline of the big head thinking ahead of the small head to enjoy to the max. Haha
Old 17-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Yup, men are easily satisfied. Just don't talk so much, suck my dick and go fix me a sandwich.
haha remind me of chris rock : "fuck me, feed me and shut the fuck up"
Old 17-09-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
How do you guys deal with the guilt after chionging? For myself im not married yet but i do have a partner. Used to chiong ML/FL before i have a partner. Havent chiong-ed since i got into a RS.
Very tempted to book but scared of the guilty feeling..
Any advise?
Don't worry.
Just cum first, there will be chance for guilt again later.
Respect the cycle

Horny -> Cum -> Guilt *Loops

I think sometimes people yearns the "guilt".
No guilt not feel alive enough.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Need to behave like panda....

Eat shoots and leaves....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
Don't worry.
Just cum first, there will be chance for guilt again later.
Respect the cycle

Horny -> Cum -> Guilt *Loops

I think sometimes people yearns the "guilt".
No guilt not feel alive enough.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personally I believe that in these era you should stay away from institutional marriage. For a man there is not much to gain in a marriage. Children? Why should I have children in this world?
Freedom is very important. I was married for a couple of years after which I realized I was living in a lie and in a prison. So I divorced her. Didn't regret. I became free to party in Bangkok, Bukit Bintang, Geylang and many other places. Now after almost 20 years living this life I am still happy I took this direction.
that right no regrets
Old 17-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
In BKK, GL and BB you cant party at 60 years old.. challenge yourself at your age bro and party/fetch chicks in HK/Shanghai or any metropolitan city!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1