The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Question Normally how much you guys quote MLs for outcall

Any bros got invite their MLs to a hotel instead of doing in the massage parlour? Maybe can share how much you guys normally quote so I can use as reference

So my regular ML is a MILF (40s to 50s) and I normally quote her $50 for FJ. I'm planning to ask her if she's okay to go to a nearby hotel for short time. On a chance she says yes how much should I quote her?

Sorry, won't be providing her contact since she trusted me with it.
Old 24-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Normally how much you guys quote MLs for outcall

No one did outcall b4?
Old 24-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
magicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagicgree is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Depending on her convenience...
You can top up transport...
See how you 2 arrangement...
Old 24-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgree View Post
Depending on her convenience...
You can top up transport...
See how you 2 arrangement...
Noted

10char
Old 24-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Zapbot2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

40-50 yrs old milf? Usually they pay me $50 for outcall and dependinf if I am free or not.
Old 24-09-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Any bros got invite their MLs to a hotel instead of doing in the massage parlour? Maybe can share how much you guys normally quote so I can use as reference

So my regular ML is a MILF (40s to 50s) and I normally quote her $50 for FJ. I'm planning to ask her if she's okay to go to a nearby hotel for short time. On a chance she says yes how much should I quote her?

Sorry, won't be providing her contact since she trusted me with it.

lets say you book her for 1hr
you maximised your time and give her a very good fuck for that 1 hr
traveling is 30 min each way
that is 2hr minimum of her time, and within this 2hr time frame, she can do 2 customers for 1hr FJ each, and each cusotmer pay market rate of 50+100.

you do the math, and this is the minimum she will probably ask for. and let me tell she wont ask for the minimum.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

during this period i really strongly suggest dont do outcall for any sort, regardless of what kind of menu u are looking for.

because u do not know if they are really 'clear' of covid. they might look ok but they may be carrier.

especially if u have elderly in your house or u frequently visit your old folks.

anyway try tp stay safe if you are really in for the deed.
Old 25-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
lets say you book her for 1hr
you maximised your time and give her a very good fuck for that 1 hr
traveling is 30 min each way
that is 2hr minimum of her time, and within this 2hr time frame, she can do 2 customers for 1hr FJ each, and each cusotmer pay market rate of 50+100.

you do the math, and this is the minimum she will probably ask for. and let me tell she wont ask for the minimum.
I see good explanation. Thank you
Old 28-09-2020, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some joints allowed the girl to 买钟so that they can go out with clients to eat as well as go hotel with them.This is to earn extra income.I know of one that i 买so that i can have a good time with her at the hotel.No idea if she does it with other clients.Unfortunately i wont be sharing this person
Old 28-09-2020, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the 买钟amount is the same amount they charged for the per hour of massage.Of course u have to give another amt for the services rendered.So it wont come cheap so u really need to enjoy the time with the girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1