The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
kronicles is stuck in moderation for some time to come
what happened to Dawn?

Just wondering what happened to Dawn at sunset. I juz saw her past few days but I couldn't find it. Juz worried for her that's all as she seemed to look troubled the other time I find her but shes the type won't mentioned anything what she troubled wif and still put on a smile when she worked. Juz hope everything is ok for her.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: what happened to Dawn?

Her thread doesn't seem to be the only one missing
Old 11-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks pple for ur concern.

I'm currently undergoing some pros which I stop for time being. I appreciate all the messages to me and to those offer help, appreciate but if u dun mean it, I rather u dun treat my case as laughing stock. I rather u juz shut ur mouth up. Sorry for being blunt.

I seen a lot this period of my down period. Who are real, who are playing wif my time. I even blk some of my personal contacts dat i dun find them real. Wats the pt of asking where u juz ask for the sake of asking. I mean, I can sense u are sincerely asking or not. I trying to buck up honestly. I will advise my working timing again somewhere tis week. I juz hope I can be ok seriously. Not crying almost everyday. When I typing tis, I juz did my crying at the toilet where I always go drinking. Nobody saw my eyes of cuz as I always hv my excuses. I juz hope, I strong again, a warrior again. I dunno I can make it.
Old 11-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post

I'm currently undergoing some pros which I stop for time being. I appreciate all the messages to me and to those offer help, appreciate but if u dun mean it, I rather u dun treat my case as laughing stock. I rather u juz shut ur mouth up. Sorry for being blunt.

I seen a lot this period of my down period. Who are real, who are playing wif my time. I even blk some of my personal contacts dat i dun find them real. Wats the pt of asking where u juz ask for the sake of asking. I mean, I can sense u are sincerely asking or not. I trying to buck up honestly. I will advise my working timing again somewhere tis week. I juz hope I can be ok seriously. Not crying almost everyday. When I typing tis, I juz did my crying at the toilet where I always go drinking. Nobody saw my eyes of cuz as I always hv my excuses. I juz hope, I strong again, a warrior again. I dunno I can make it.
Stay strong babe. Though i have never met you before, I wish you all the best and hope you can overcome your difficulties/problems soon.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks dude for ur encouragement. I appreciate it from bottom of my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Stay strong babe. Though i have never met you before, I wish you all the best and hope you can overcome your difficulties/problems soon.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
stridery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Stay strong gal, you will see light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just doing what i can though words probably won't help much hahaha
Old 12-08-2015, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

positive thinking. I haven't been your customer yet, but I wish you can pull yourself together. you are a resilient tough little cookie, so I know you can do it. One thing I like about you is that, from the vibe I get from you, you not fake and 做做, unlike some others. Cheers.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:56 AM
Samster

Sorry guys as I was wif a fren juz now for drinking session dats why I can't reply. I appreciate those dat sincerely showing concern. To those dat not, pls, if deep inside u, u juz wanna kpo, sorry for being crude, but, u might as well fuck off. Dun waste my fuckin time. I'm not those who will beg for help. U are the one who msg me and personally offered help. I can even screenshot the messages. Even though I knew it zero succeed percentage but I gif it a try and aft wat so called negotiation, u told me it not possible. Den why the hell u offered help for?! U expect me to pay within 2 mths wif such amnt?! Or plus interests?! U as well be bookie or ah loong den knn! Sorry for the language.

Lisa Loab - Stay (I Miss You)

I dunno anyone know tis song but it 1 of my personal fave. Juz now I was listened to tis on drizzled weather wif tears falling off again. Juz feel very personal when I heard tis. Well, I can't really explain what's wrong exactly. In my thread I did mention abt my short story. Now my thread is temp removed due to my instruction. When it back, I will write another story abt wat really happened dat make me so upset. Not really abt my debts or my pasts, juz something dat bother and upset me. Meantime, I juz wanna tk a few days break before I cheong. Dun worry abt me. I will reply pm and sorts when I free ok. Rest well all.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:07 AM
Samster

Thanks for ur encouragement

Quote:
Originally Posted by stridery View Post
Stay strong gal, you will see light at the end of the tunnel.
Well, sometimes words are more den enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Just doing what i can though words probably won't help much hahaha
Thanks for ur encouragement. Yup, I'm not fake and at certain points I'm blunt. I'm the type either u luv, or hate. I'm not pretentious. I use my heart to know pple, not thru a mask.
Those who interact wif me before would know. Even though I'm not deh, not sticky or hiao enough, at least, I dare to tell u wats wrong and right in front of u. Who will dare to be this blunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
positive thinking. I haven't been your customer yet, but I wish you can pull yourself together. you are a resilient tough little cookie, so I know you can do it. One thing I like about you is that, from the vibe I get from you, you not fake and 做做, unlike some others. Cheers.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
Tai Guan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTai Guan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTai Guan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

Just total stranger who happen saw this thread.
Take care, what does not kill you will make you stronger.

If $ problem then really had to sort it out,
it can be very messy when dun manage it.

Cheer up! Good day.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
jonwk711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take care gal. Move forward and don't look back. 10 years later when you look back, you will do so with a smile.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DickyLow12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where-ever U are, really thanks for the great communications we had together, although short. If U had moved n start afresh.. i will gif u a 2-thumbs up.

Wishing U blue skies n everything nice..
Old 12-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

Hi, thanks for ur encouragement.
Money is the main thing dat I landed in here. But, it doesn't kill me. I still surviving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai Guan View Post
Hi,
Just total stranger who happen saw this thread.
Take care, what does not kill you will make you stronger.

If $ problem then really had to sort it out,
it can be very messy when dun manage it.

Cheer up! Good day.
Thanks dear for ur encouragement. Hopefully I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwk711 View Post
Take care gal. Move forward and don't look back. 10 years later when you look back, you will do so with a smile.
I still here. Just taking a break, slowing my steps. I will still be back but still thinking which day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyLow12 View Post
Where-ever U are, really thanks for the great communications we had together, although short. If U had moved n start afresh.. i will gif u a 2-thumbs up.

Wishing U blue skies n everything nice..
Old 12-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whitecometfc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey sis.

like many others here I have not personally had the chance to meet you in person.

But do take care and stay strong. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

just take it slow and break as you deem fit, no one knows you better than yourself, and having some break and alone time to think things thru is always a good thing.

Hope your days will become better soon, dark clouds pass to give way to sunshine to your life!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1