The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
seems like not alot of people play tiong bahru area. Pardon for not sharing the lobang to all bros who pm-ed me. usually i just post my FR and fuck off, but its really not that hard to find just by reading my FR.

Anyway, feeling stupid and loving the thrill of the hunt, set out to try new stuff again in TB area. gonna be a short FR but after u read if u have played here before you confirm can pin-point where.

Went to this spa that one look from the outside you will assume that it is clean. I did too and went a few times before with no luck few years back so decide to revisit it. Went during wee hours of the night and managed to get a viet lady.

ML: (forgot name)
Looks: With lights on can see face imperfections, but in room shes a solid 7.5/10.
Body: C or D cup. not fatty. just ba-ba at the right places.
Massage: 8/10
Damage: $50 + $50

Go in will wear disposable blue pants. Massage was really decent, definitely not piano and she manage to give a few cracks and clear a few knots. Legit will have a good sleep after massage kind. Did the usual and when its time to do the lower body, she will tear left and right of the pants and oil up. Occasionally will brush through your crack and balls abit but nothing too fancy. Flipped over then give a super teasing massage on my inner thighs and legs while holding a decent and fun conversation with me. Its really like casual gf talking to you while teasing you, super shiok. more or less full on grabbing my junk already then popped the GQ. did the deed and left 10mins still give neck and head massage. Left a happy man.

I think TB area really can play one, just need to go in without much expectations and you should be rewarded.
care to share this nice place, up u 15 points !
Old 03-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrederickK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share to me the location? Thanks.
Old 04-01-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NateBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can pm good happy massage around redhill?
Old 04-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteyboy View Post
Experience the best teasing massage I’ve ever had last week, in a spa right in the area. The ML oiled me up and right from the beginning was sliding her hands lower than expected. While she was working my legs she’d rub my parts. At full attention and didn’t shy away at all. Asked to turn over, she starts going at my inner thighs, and up under my shorts. Full attention at this point, nothing said just continues to work around it. This continued for about 15 minutes, no GQ ever came. She just kinda laughed and walked off. Have been thinking about since.
Wah bro, I think I’ll be damn blue balls leaving the place, esp if it’s a pretty hot ML... 😂
Old 04-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

nice ! normal charges too??? not those stoopid p massage...

sometimes the ML will provide better than usual service even if u take up normal massage... this is to entice you to go back again or to tip them a bit more.... after that they will psycho u to take up P massage and etc for subsequent visits....

kudos to you if you find such a teasing place....

Quote:
Experience the best teasing massage I’ve ever had last week, in a spa right in the area. The ML oiled me up and right from the beginning was sliding her hands lower than expected. While she was working my legs she’d rub my parts. At full attention and didn’t shy away at all. Asked to turn over, she starts going at my inner thighs, and up under my shorts. Full attention at this point, nothing said just continues to work around it. This continued for about 15 minutes, no GQ ever came. She just kinda laughed and walked off. Have been thinking about since.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Wah bro, I think I’ll be damn blue balls leaving the place, esp if it’s a pretty hot ML... 😂
i like this kind....just DIY and save the $50. unless the girl sibeh chio and i want her.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
alancer7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can share location? Thanks!
Old 06-01-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share location in TB area?
Old 06-01-2019, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fengzj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro , can share the location . ty
Old 06-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
seems like not alot of people play tiong bahru area. Pardon for not sharing the lobang to all bros who pm-ed me. usually i just post my FR and fuck off, but its really not that hard to find just by reading my FR.

Anyway, feeling stupid and loving the thrill of the hunt, set out to try new stuff again in TB area. gonna be a short FR but after u read if u have played here before you confirm can pin-point where.

Went to this spa that one look from the outside you will assume that it is clean. I did too and went a few times before with no luck few years back so decide to revisit it. Went during wee hours of the night and managed to get a viet lady.

ML: (forgot name)
Looks: With lights on can see face imperfections, but in room shes a solid 7.5/10.
Body: C or D cup. not fatty. just ba-ba at the right places.
Massage: 8/10
Damage: $50 + $50

Go in will wear disposable blue pants. Massage was really decent, definitely not piano and she manage to give a few cracks and clear a few knots. Legit will have a good sleep after massage kind. Did the usual and when its time to do the lower body, she will tear left and right of the pants and oil up. Occasionally will brush through your crack and balls abit but nothing too fancy. Flipped over then give a super teasing massage on my inner thighs and legs while holding a decent and fun conversation with me. Its really like casual gf talking to you while teasing you, super shiok. more or less full on grabbing my junk already then popped the GQ. did the deed and left 10mins still give neck and head massage. Left a happy man.

I think TB area really can play one, just need to go in without much expectations and you should be rewarded.
I agree with you bro. I also happen to just pop into one in that area. There was 3 but I decided to try the one with black uniform. All wearing long pants and uniform so I tot guess it's clean, they had a promo so just went to try at $45 for an hour. So the usual disposable brown undies. Laid face down and waited. Massage was good then I realize some teasing. Turn around immediately gq pop. Wow tot I was in a clean place. So took it and was later told 2 MLs were massaging me, one after the other. Wow! Well they had a bath which is something I like.

Did everything and left very relaxed especially for the massage. Will rtm to try the other ML for a release to see her skill...
Old 06-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I agree with you bro. I also happen to just pop into one in that area. There was 3 but I decided to try the one with black uniform. All wearing long pants and uniform so I tot guess it's clean, they had a promo so just went to try at $45 for an hour. So the usual disposable brown undies. Laid face down and waited. Massage was good then I realize some teasing. Turn around immediately gq pop. Wow tot I was in a clean place. So took it and was later told 2 MLs were massaging me, one after the other. Wow! Well they had a bath which is something I like.

Did everything and left very relaxed especially for the massage. Will rtm to try the other ML for a release to see her skill...
so GQ include free shower show ?
Old 07-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the location?
Old 07-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
so GQ include free shower show ?
The ML see free show Loh. Hahaha. The bath is shared one but better than don't have.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
The ML see free show Loh. Hahaha. The bath is shared one but better than don't have.
oh, i thought u said the 2 ML had a bath and you watch them showering....
got this kind i also one....lol
Old 07-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Windncloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Hav a appointment with client in this area, went abit early so decided to walk around. After walking for a gd 5 min,i decided to give up....but heaven pity me and give me a lifeline when i turn back to my client place;a chio bu open a door and i was taken in by her look. She is tall and with long blond hair.slim and slender r words i can used on her figure. As my eyes r glued on her, a voice from inside the door called out: sir, you want massage. I quickly walk into the shop and told the lady behind the table i want that girl. She smiled and tell me no problem. So i paid up and assign to a room. The place is small but nicely done up. The ambience of the room is nice. I removed my clothing and wait happily for my fairy to come in. After a while she came in and ask me want oil or not. as massage is not my agenda,i told her anything....i just wait for the GQ to be asked during the whole massage session.....after a gd 20 min of massage( i was impressed), she finally asked....needless to say,i opt for all. She figure is as gd as wat i saw,attitude is gd,basically i was in heaven nine.......the detail i will not write as wind is strong. I will rtf for her and other girls as before i left,i was told there r malaysian and sg. Nice!
Pls share the location n ctc. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread