The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Sex74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Went to the house, was captivated by G17. Good bathroom service indeed. After that the sexion was sextisfying, make love with feeling. Will definitely see her again
Old 27-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Aw man... went for 16 yesterday but she's on her period. Heard that she'll be back on the 3rd, will come back then and try again.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Yesterday went back to find G18. Came out happy man. Lagi happy when i went to the geylang field next to this house and saw PSG training there for the ICC tournament
Old 28-07-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

G10
MILF , not slim type
B or C
bit hurried may be need to be regular
Old 28-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horny4pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex74 View Post
Went to the house, was captivated by G17. Good bathroom service indeed. After that the sexion was sextisfying, make love with feeling. Will definitely see her again
You should try her CIM, let her AR you then lick balls then bbbj until CIM.. damn good!
Old 31-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried G9 from this house
She look chio
Old 09-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been visiting G17 for awhile, give me great time. The sensual feeling starts when we are bathing together, Auto roaming each other body, kissing and caressing each other, She even uses her leg to caress my balls, play with my nippLe, bbbj me.

On the bed she kisses my back then my butt then AR me while playing with my nipple, BallS and dick. Sometimes she lick balls then.

Bbbj was Shiok, eat me until I want to bonk her already.

Rtf type.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
Been visiting G17 for awhile, give me great time. The sensual feeling starts when we are bathing together, Auto roaming each other body, kissing and caressing each other, She even uses her leg to caress my balls, play with my nippLe, bbbj me.

On the bed she kisses my back then my butt then AR me while playing with my nipple, BallS and dick. Sometimes she lick balls then.

Bbbj was Shiok, eat me until I want to bonk her already.

Rtf type.
She uses toothpaste during shower, so stimulating. On the bed got AR, good pick if you love AR Thumbs up man!

Last edited by bbbjluver; 10-08-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjluver View Post
She uses toothpaste during shower, so stimulating. On the bed got AR, good pick if you love AR Thumbs up man!
Ya G17 bathroom toothpaste wash is commendable. Sauna experience so sex kungfu is good, Shiok!
Old 13-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydickhead View Post
Ya G17 bathroom toothpaste wash is commendable. Sauna experience so sex kungfu is good, Shiok!
She is a good pick, erotic moves, can't go wrong.
Old 14-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OK guy, went to this house last night and after reading all the reviews, tried G17. Petite not very pretty, tummy, small droopy tits. Nice smile though and trying her best to speak to me in English. However! When in the room...totally fucked up service. No bathroom action as reported by other bros, went on the bed she did some piano playing massage..asked mt to turn around and she just looked and me and started moaning...wtf?!?! Then licked nipples and moaned, stroking my cock and hmmm haa ooo aaaa knn like ambulance sound. Stroking my cock furiously and started to cap, no BJ also. I got so pissed off and got up to wash off and left. She kept talking to me pointing to the sign that says condoms for blowjobs....so other beware...she might not offer BBBJ. Will never take her. Good thing is on the way out No 9 the angmo looking one winked at me and said bye, maybe will give her a try next time. So my rating for G17..

MINUS 4000 !!!

Fucccccccccccccck!
Old 14-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhakyew View Post
OK guy, went to this house last night and after reading all the reviews, tried G17. Petite not very pretty, tummy, small droopy tits. Nice smile though and trying her best to speak to me in English. However! When in the room...totally fucked up service. No bathroom action as reported by other bros, went on the bed she did some piano playing massage..asked mt to turn around and she just looked and me and started moaning...wtf?!?! Then licked nipples and moaned, stroking my cock and hmmm haa ooo aaaa knn like ambulance sound. Stroking my cock furiously and started to cap, no BJ also. I got so pissed off and got up to wash off and left. She kept talking to me pointing to the sign that says condoms for blowjobs....so other beware...she might not offer BBBJ. Will never take her. Good thing is on the way out No 9 the angmo looking one winked at me and said bye, maybe will give her a try next time. So my rating for G17..

MINUS 4000 !!!

Fucccccccccccccck!
You wanna give 16 a try? Though she can't speak English if you don't mind, her service is really good. She just came back to work last night so give her a try if you're around the area.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I guess you must be non local (some PRC wl have the wrong perception that foreigners are better off doing bj and not bbbj for health purpose) I guess must warn all bros against PRC wl who doesn't bbbj for foreigners. I din know she is like that. Anyhow G9 also bj & AR with cap on but I din feel like got cap, so I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhakyew View Post

MINUS 4000 !!!

Fucccccccccccccck!
Old 15-08-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
I guess you must be non local (some PRC wl have the wrong perception that foreigners are better off doing bj and not bbbj for health purpose) I guess must warn all bros against PRC wl who doesn't bbbj for foreigners. I din know she is like that. Anyhow G9 also bj & AR with cap on but I din feel like got cap, so I like it.
Feel sad that some PRC are so xenophobic. Last time I brought my Indian friend to 1608, he wanted to try CoCo but was rejected by her, okt say sorry, she don't serve Indians, later I brought him to 1019, luckily the ex YoYo (G1) serves him well. As for G17 I will tell my foreign friends to avoid her but seriously her toothpaste wash is so damn good, every time when she uses toothpaste to wash my asshole and play with my didi the cooling minty feeling is speechless, often when I want to recollect the feeling I would do it myself at home HaHa!
Old 15-08-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys I'm super local, bee around since Singtel days...There are some standards for us cheongsters..and I know when a ML / FL is not up to standard. Didnt even fuk her and I walked out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1