The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexually frustrated young man

I'm still in ns just for you info haha. So we all have that friend in ns who always talks about having sex with someone he met a d a club or tinder etc. Well I'm just an ordinary Malay guy listening to his stories and I get sexually aroused easily.

About me, I'm just a plain Malay guy who doesn't club, drink, have sex with prostitute but used to have a gf and we only did once. I do pray often but I'm not abstaining from sex. It's human nature so that being said, Im sexually frustrated with myself. I'm not good looking and I can't get girls to go dating with. I lack intimacy in that department. I tried setting up tinder but I only got 2 matches in 3 weeks. No kidding.

I'm still rooting towards having a FWB just to have fun and enjoy sex but lately I don't seem to be getting any luck. Not to mention how horny I get every time I hear my friends stories about his sex life. I know some of you here suggest that paid sex is nothing to be ashamed off but with my measly $560 pay, I don't even have enough to get by for my monthly bills. I do have savings but it's better to keep it for good use in the future rather than I spend it on prostitutes.

Plus I know that there's no such thing as free lunch but I'm willing to increase my chances of finding a fuck buddy at least to satisfied hers and my needs by going out on dates, making friends or even socializing with a group of people. Kind of an introvert cause I hate crowds.

Would really appreciate if people on here could

To summarize:
I'm horny, not good looking, not much money, don't go clubs, don't drink (pretty boring), nsf no money.

But am willing to socialize to work up to something. Anyone here got advice on a guy like me? Or give me some direction to work for it? Would really appreciate it

Im pretty okay with my studies so getting a career first would be ideal but I still have to deal with being horny all the time. I wouldnt mind having to go 5 rounds in 2 hours. That's how horny I can be when I'm masturbating at home alone.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 15
木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexually frustrated young man

Bro, you are still young & in NS....no money is understood
Horny & no money best option is pcc

If you think by getting a FWB is an easy way out, but did you think of the hidden costs?
like going for dinner dates, movies chill & then get in the mood & pay for hotel

You are on the right track saving money for future use rather than throwing them on pros

My suggestion is train up your body while you are in NS
After ORD & go into tertiary education, girls naturally like sporty young chaps even they are not really good looking
To find a gf after that is less of a problem

Not the best advise but don’t get influenced by those ppl around you
Do the right thing & be yourself
Old 09-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you brother. Really appreciate the comment. Currently a friend jio me go club this weekend. Might try it haha
Old 09-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
Thank you brother. Really appreciate the comment. Currently a friend jio me go club this weekend. Might try it haha
Get ripped. Get money. Women are a distraction. Once u get money women will flock to you.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 木头和尚敲木鱼 View Post
Bro, you are still young & in NS....no money is understood
Horny & no money best option is pcc

If you think by getting a FWB is an easy way out, but did you think of the hidden costs?
like going for dinner dates, movies chill & then get in the mood & pay for hotel

You are on the right track saving money for future use rather than throwing them on pros

My suggestion is train up your body while you are in NS
After ORD & go into tertiary education, girls naturally like sporty young chaps even they are not really good looking
To find a gf after that is less of a problem

Not the best advise but don’t get influenced by those ppl around you
Do the right thing & be yourself
return +21
Old 10-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

When I was in NS many years ago I was also not good looking, not many friends, no money, don't drink, don't club, etc, just like you.

I started off with Thai prostitutes (legal WL thai in Geylang), at $40 a pop. Later on I took up part time jobs in NS (weekend tuition, mainly, then progress on after that to other things) and during my uni days so that i can progress up to $80 cat and finally $150 cat. My sex life was great.

The good thing about participating in commercial sex is so that your biological needs are fulfilled and reduces the chances you'll rush into a relationship or FWB that is not suitable for you and end up messing up your own life. For me commercial sex was a life saver. You might consider going down that route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
I'm still in ns just for you info haha. So we all have that friend in ns who always talks about having sex with someone he met a d a club or tinder etc. Well I'm just an ordinary Malay guy listening to his stories and I get sexually aroused easily.

About me, I'm just a plain Malay guy who doesn't club, drink, have sex with prostitute but used to have a gf and we only did once. I do pray often but I'm not abstaining from sex. It's human nature so that being said, Im sexually frustrated with myself. I'm not good looking and I can't get girls to go dating with. I lack intimacy in that department. I tried setting up tinder but I only got 2 matches in 3 weeks. No kidding.

I'm still rooting towards having a FWB just to have fun and enjoy sex but lately I don't seem to be getting any luck. Not to mention how horny I get every time I hear my friends stories about his sex life. I know some of you here suggest that paid sex is nothing to be ashamed off but with my measly $560 pay, I don't even have enough to get by for my monthly bills. I do have savings but it's better to keep it for good use in the future rather than I spend it on prostitutes.

Plus I know that there's no such thing as free lunch but I'm willing to increase my chances of finding a fuck buddy at least to satisfied hers and my needs by going out on dates, making friends or even socializing with a group of people. Kind of an introvert cause I hate crowds.

Would really appreciate if people on here could

To summarize:
I'm horny, not good looking, not much money, don't go clubs, don't drink (pretty boring), nsf no money.

But am willing to socialize to work up to something. Anyone here got advice on a guy like me? Or give me some direction to work for it? Would really appreciate it

Im pretty okay with my studies so getting a career first would be ideal but I still have to deal with being horny all the time. I wouldnt mind having to go 5 rounds in 2 hours. That's how horny I can be when I'm masturbating at home alone.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Your problem is not sexual frustration. It’s not like you can use your hands unlike the mentally or certain physically handicapped persons. Those people have a real claim to being sexually frustrated.

Your problem is your self esteem. You won’t be happy regardless of how much sex you have till you fix that. And unless you have access to money, you likely won’t get a lot of it till you love and are proud of yourself.

Sex is but one component of human happiness. If the lack of it bothers you so much, it’s probably because you are not getting any enjoyment out of any other areas in your life. Like sports, other leisure activities, the desire to build something of your life, make money etc etc.

Channel that envy into the right are areas.

But of course that involves getting off your arse, out of your comfort zone and putting some effort into it.

And if there’s anything I’ve learnt from some private convos, that’s the last thing many guys like yourself want to do because self-pity is always the easiest way out.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

the happiness generated after sex is just temporary.

was thankfully i managed to curb the need for sex at least until my mid 20s.
by holding out, it gives another sense of perception where if one's wallet is thick enough, you can have all the sex you want on a regular basis.

over the years of chionging, it does get boring and one might often go cold turkey for a few months just to take a break and perhaps go for some annual testing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1