The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
I heard malay susan passed away due to HIV from petain road fong yi . i wonder how true
Susan passed away because of Breast Cancer...RIP...
Old 18-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Buangkok15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Are you sure petain road fong yi kena HIV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
I heard malay susan passed away due to HIV from petain road fong yi . i wonder how true
Old 19-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Susan passed away because of Breast Cancer...RIP...
Last time there was a Ann Kok lookalike named, Elaine (At least 70% resemblance). She was very unfortunately killed in a car accident back in Malaysia. Pitiful ... She was one of my favourites ... chio, excellent service, natural C cups on a slim bod ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Last time there was a Ann Kok lookalike named, Elaine (At least 70% resemblance). She was very unfortunately killed in a car accident back in Malaysia. Pitiful ... She was one of my favourites ... chio, excellent service, natural C cups on a slim bod ...
Rest in Peace

Pan Asian ViVi was murdered in ZhuHai... Rest in Peace
Old 19-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rest in Peace

Pan Asian ViVi was murdered in ZhuHai... Rest in Peace
Yes, I heard murdered by her lover who was the one who instigated her to work in GL and to try to con potential Mr Roberts’ money. One of her buddies who used to work in 54A (tall, MILf looking and rawable one but can’t remember her name) told her that Sg Roberts were gullible. Vivi was supposed to work in 54A but rejected by OKT Meng because the latter didn't like her attitude. She managed to get 1606’s OKT Yap to accept her.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I heard murdered by her lover who was the one who instigated her to work in GL and to try to con potential Mr Roberts’ money. One of her buddies who used to work in 54A (tall, MILf looking and rawable one but can’t remember her name) told her that Sg Roberts were gullible. Vivi was supposed to work in 54A but rejected by OKT Meng because the latter didn't like her attitude. She managed to get 1606’s OKT Yap to accept her.
If I recalled correctly...she was introduced by Moon
Old 19-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Moon the PRC tall girl from 2010???
Old 19-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Moon the PRC tall girl from 2010???
She is quite tall and big breasts with commando service

Cant recall which year she was here
Old 19-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes! Moon was the one ... Completely forgotten her name but I could still have a vague image of her at least. She was another hot property of 54A at that time. She was given a sum of money by certain Roberts to leave but no string attached.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Yes! Moon was the one ... Completely forgotten her name but I could still have a vague image of her at least. She was another hot property of 54A at that time. She was given a sum of money by certain Roberts to leave but no string attached.
She is a great bonk...really awesome service
Old 20-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow are you serious? Yea I heard that she was regularly getting gifts and flowers and all that. But ye, she was easily one of my best bonks as well. I wonder how she looks like now.

Another one was Jia Yi from 2047, I really like her. I heard that she also got Robert who broguht her to MBS and all that yea? then I heard since leaving GL until now, she is focusing on her yoga
Old 20-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:

Another one was Jia Yi from 2047, I really like her. I heard that she also got Robert who broguht her to MBS and all that yea? then I heard since leaving GL until now, she is focusing on her yoga
She got citizenship in HK too
Old 20-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Would be cool to see her again and have another round of nice bonk, 6 years on since I bonked her lol
Old 20-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another was Jia Yi from 2047, I really like her. I heard that she also got Robert who broguht her to MBS and all that yea? then I heard since leaving GL until now, she is focusing on her yoga
Quote:
Interesting to know she's in HK now. I remember she told me that she resembles HK actress Josie Ho 何超仪. Maybe that's how she came up with her working name Jia Yi.

Sure miss those pair of one big one small boobs of hers.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Would be cool to see her again and have another round of nice bonk, 6 years on since I bonked her lol
She is a yoga guru in HK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Interesting to know she's in HK now. I remember she told me that she resembles HK actress Josie Ho 何超仪. Maybe that's how she came up with her working name Jia Yi.

Sure miss those pair of one big one small boobs of hers.
Hugh knockers she possesses

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1