The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Big Foot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Will you marry KTV whore if you love her ?

hi, I fall in love with a KTV girl working in Singapore. She admitted to me that she did short times with many customers here and also have a bf back in China. Recently she told she broke off with bf in China and return to Singapore after her vacation in China.

She told she wishes that I am her bf because I had been nice & good to her for the past 1 year but she need money to support her old parents in China. Then I offered to give her $1,500 a month to support her parents but she said that is not enough because she herself has eat, spend and travelling expenses too.

Lately she said she also love me wanted to marry me for a PR status here because she want stay in Singapore long term & work in KTV without worry. In addition, she promised me that she won't be a burden to me (asking me for $).

Bros, can you guys accept this type of arrangement ?
Old 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you marry KTV whore if you love her ?

I've witnessed much stupidity in this section but you certainly take the cake.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-12-2010, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 20
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Foot View Post
...Lately she said she also love me wanted to marry me for a PR status here because she want stay in Singapore long term & work in KTV without worry...
Look at this sentence of yours carefully. If u happen to marry her, she gets PR, she continue work KTV. Once she earn enough money she will just pack her bags and return to China for good. Too many such case liao. Dun be another victim ok KC.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite obvious what she is after isnt it?

annulment...divorce isnt as easy as it sounds especially if you meet someone else...then again you sound quite dumb at this stage that nobody else wants you...
Old 08-12-2010, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

huh OMG ! she should be paying you instead of you paying her for the things she suggest .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 08-12-2010, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wonder81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonder81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another trap on the way...be clear minded...face the facts.. get married with u and still work in KTV? you are just her tool to get a status in Singapore..
Bro,dun be rash...think properly....
Cheers!
Old 08-12-2010, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Hi Bros and TS,

Sorry in advance for a long post.

1. Dear TS, I will try the logical approach. If she is going to be your GF, why does she need to work in a KTV? Surely she can find a proper job and become decent. If you are going to rescue or redeem her, why must she still work in a KTV?

2. TS you are obviously someone in a steady financial postion to afford $1500per mth. But at the same time, this 1500 is your upper limit or else you would have given 2000 or 3000. Take a deep breath and think about it. You can save a lot for the future on 1500 a mth. Some peoples families in SG live on combined income of 1500 a mth. You can also have 10-15x FL for 1500 a mth.
So if your 1500 is not enough to stop her KTVing, then whats the point? Because the whole point was to stop her from KTVing and become your proper GF right? If giving this 1500 to her is tight for you, bec you have to give parents $$$, service your loans and eat some proper meals at times then why must you be in this situation? If she has feelings for you, would she want you to suffer to cough up 1500 for her? Normally in such situations, isn't it a case of the WL giving her tragic lover 1500 of her money every mth so he can survive? As we know, the WL can take money from any customer, but she only gives money to the one she really loves. (And no, if you give her 3000 and she return you 1500 its not the same as her giving 1500, net loss is still 1500...true story, happened to friend of mine)

3. China FL once told me graduate pay is around $500SGD in major cities, $800-1000 for the better jobs. So you are giving her THREE TIMES a china graduate's pay a month, and thats not even enough to stop her from whoring? Bro, in that case, its a black hole with no bottom in sight! Even a guy with CEO pay would not be able to stop her whoring if thats the case

4. Yes, sometimes people who kenna Gong Tau may ask for advice and then ignore the advice. But I believe there is a learning curve as well, and the fact that TS has taken the step of actually posting his misgivings may point to the fact that deep down inside he has doubts and is not 100% sure.

5. From XP when attempting to De-Gong some mates of mine, cold hard logic works rather than just slamming the bro by saying he's foolish because that could make him retreat further and fall deeper into the trap by thinking "everybody slams me, only this KTV girl understands me and loves me"
If TS has doubts, encourage logical thinking and the TS may experience a revelation/enlightenment on his own.

6. I'm sure NO parents expect their sons and daughters to prostitute themselves and risk STDs like AIDS to pay for their medical bills/etc!! (Except in some twisted cases like third world country lower-class folk who encourage their daughters)

7. TS you used the word love. People who love each other wil support each other and won't make unreasonable demands on each other. E.g. HC girl loves a gigolo and keeps giving him $$ but he keeps spending it and she keeps working HC,thats not love, thats exploitation.

7. TS, do ponder all the advice that has been given and I hope you'll make a sensible decision. Sometimes doing nothing is the same as doing something. *Hint Hint*
Old 08-12-2010, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, you are the typical NUS grad who had high marks this entire academic career but is streetwise dumb. Does she love you? A woman has to love you before you can even think of marrying her.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Bro TS, the answer is a big NO!

Why? All the answers are already provided by the bros above.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojolee View Post
Look at this sentence of yours carefully. If u happen to marry her, she gets PR, she continue work KTV. Once she earn enough money she will just pack her bags and return to China for good. Too many such case liao. Dun be another victim ok KC.
She is honest to tell me she want a Singapore Permanent Resident status but when I told that she is not allow to work KTV after we get married.

Her expression changed 100% she said she need $ to support 2 lao de at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
huh OMG ! she should be paying you instead of you paying her for the things she suggest .
Initially she told me back in her China hometown, she spent $500 (2,500 yuan) on food, top-up mobile & other daily expenses staying with in parents house. And she need to support her parents.

That why I offered her $1,500 a month but she do not want my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder81 View Post
Another trap on the way...be clear minded...face the facts.. get married with u and still work in KTV? you are just her tool to get a status in Singapore..
Bro,dun be rash...think properly....
Cheers!
I make it clear to her that I do not want her to work in KTV in long term.

I am a middle income earner but I won't hand over all my take home pay to her even after married I only give $1,500 a month for her to manage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Bro TS, the answer is a big NO!

Why? All the answers are already provided by the bros above.
Thanks bro... I love her & find it hard to say NO
Old 08-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, you are the typical NUS grad who had high marks this entire academic career but is streetwise dumb. Does she love you? A woman has to love you before you can even think of marrying her.
Not really.. I am just 2nd class lower hons grad & streetwise I am consider average I think she dun love me but looking for a long term guy that can give her what she want.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should consider a mail order bride as that might be more cost effective, just pick bride out of a catalog and as long you could buy her and fly her out to you w/o the additional worries about she working in ktv, pr status, and people do fall in love too w/o meeting each other .............
Old 08-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
3. China FL once told me graduate pay is around $500SGD in major cities, $800-1000 for the better jobs. So you are giving her THREE TIMES a china graduate's pay a month, and thats not even enough to stop her from whoring? Bro, in that case, its a black hole with no bottom in sight! Even a guy with CEO pay would not be able to stop her whoring if thats the case
Thanks bro hardcore......

She alone spent $500 (2,500 yuan) on herself a month in China. She said her two lao de at home need to eat, spend & go hospital see doctors. In addition, she need to save $ too if in future may need to buy a small apartment.

If we get married, she dun work with monthly allowance of $1,500 is not enough. Working in KTV is good source of stable income to her sometimes she did get offer for $500 per short times and also her tips are good too.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Maybe you should consider a mail order bride as that might be more cost effective, just pick bride out of a catalog and as long you could buy her and fly her out to you w/o the additional worries about she working in ktv, pr status, and people do fall in love too w/o meeting each other .............
That crazy
Old 08-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

bro base on your answer i think more or less u already know what u want to do,if u think is worth a go just do it u never try u never know wish u all the best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1