The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ckris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Is Nana the same shop as Jojo? I tried Jojo...good massage but wanted to chop me and I declined...
Old 08-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darfuq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sure View Post
just visited this center again

Was walking in level 4 and one old lady asked me for massage
intially i didnt show any interest , but she said it 20 for 45 mins . so i thought ok and went in .

after going in she said only 30 mins only , i was like Ok .

She started the massage and it was terrible , very fast and furious type .

i dont want to have special , but she was asking me for many times support me support me like this and irritating so i said ok .

Even Hj also she was doing it very fastly , i requested to do it slowly .

After the deed is done , she didnt even clean me properly .

And final part is even worse , she kept all the tissue papers used to clean me in one cover and requesting me to drop them in dustbin outside shop .

I was like what the Hell

Totally got pissed off . when i am leaving i even said to her if you do massage like that fast no one will come.

Bros ..be aware of this lady and take a pass if you encounter her , Her name is cindy .

Shop is 04-20 or 04-21 , shop name will be with MEI massage or something .

Do not encourage this worst massage lady .
Wah sorry to hear that bro, its the one directly outside the escalator? The old lady always pester me to go in but I'm more attracted by the ML opposite the old lady's shop
Old 08-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sure View Post
For all those who are asking for contacts /location ......these are units 02-12 , 2-18 and 02-34 . try it out and share your experiences .
Wahahaha!~ Face Palm Max!~
Old 09-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tomben79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe is time for these old ladies to MOVE OUT
Old 13-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
freak123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the 2nd floor massage shop near the toilet ? Feel like trying her on
Old 14-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
sure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak123 View Post
Anyone tried the 2nd floor massage shop near the toilet ? Feel like trying her on
I think it is the big boobs lady , one of the bros mentioned about her some time back in this thread . have a check .
Old 14-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Eve, matured local Chi. woman massaged me in a massage parlour on the 3rd flr not long ago. Eve is v thin, short haired n smokes. Don't call her. Expensive, hit my left arm to get me to conclude n rushed. My left arm still felt a little sore the next day.

The other v thin, local Chi. woman with also short hair who works in a beauty shop on a higher flr; I've been massaged by her.

Nana. I spoke to a massage girl who says her name is Nana. Nice looking, good height n slender, correct? She told me she's born in S'pore! But her voice sounds a little bit foreign. She's sometimes off duty during the weekends.

Serene, the local Chi. plain Jane looking massage woman doesn't work in here any more.

I also talked a little to the Macau woman. She isn't young. So so looks only. Not fat. She speaks Cantonese. Interestingly her colleague told me something about her services. Dunno whether to believe the latter or not.

The good looking PRC girl who's in that massage parlour next to the lift, some bro told me about her. Rushed n bad svc. Typical PRC bitch. But dunno if she's the same one or not.

That old woman who hangs around the corridor facing the atrium massaged me when she was in Hougang de Sauna. At dat time she was younger. She was alright. She has a part time partner in crime called Coco. Coco is v thin, matured, local Chi. woman. I tried Coco before. I find Coco a rude person. Seldom see her. I avoid her nowadays.

The massage parlour beginning with the letter "C". Chistal or something like dat. Near the escalators. Looks interesting, correct?

There r 2 or 3 hair salons in here with massage rooms. I tried them.

There's also a TCM shop. I been to there for treatment before. Good for kuasa. The real deal. A bit dear.

PM me for details about the above. Finally pls don't post the shop name n unit nos. unless the massage girl gave bad svc or cheated u but then again the latter might have given good svc to other bros. Beware of AV Police checks. Once I was being massaged in here n a woman told my massage girl dat the AV Police was checking.
Old 14-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

christal is a decent shop
ladies only, last time from javanese massage one
dont bother try
Old 14-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Long time since I've been to ussc. Thinks it's time I paid a visit again. Interested in the 4th floor milf in shorts. Short shorts get me horny!
Old 14-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Long time since I've been to ussc. Thinks it's time I paid a visit again. Interested in the 4th floor milf in shorts. Short shorts get me horny!
Bro, if we are refering to same Gilf, yes, she is very stunning for her age. Recce a few times, saw her in that skimpy shorts. She has the most beautiful legs!! And sexy body. Unfortunately, understand she only does waxing, whatever that is, i have not tried..
Old 14-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Bro, if we are refering to same Gilf, yes, she is very stunning for her age. Recce a few times, saw her in that skimpy shorts. She has the most beautiful legs!! And sexy body. Unfortunately, understand she only does waxing, whatever that is, i have not tried..
Hi bro, yes your post on the gilf, that's the one. Will go recce, hope she changes her mind about massages! Hahahhahah
Old 14-11-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Kyc85 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share contacts?
Old 14-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro, yes your post on the gilf, that's the one. Will go recce, hope she changes her mind about massages! Hahahhahah
Bro, i had asked. During waxing, Little Bro erected & horny, but she Dont do, then, can we self service?

ok, Bro, you be Commando. I humbly await yr FR.
i already recce few times and always hope for her to seduce me in for an Afternoon Delight heehee....
Old 14-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, when i reach home later, i open my CityBank Vault and p.m. you a Goodest Lobang....
Old 14-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Bro, i had asked. During waxing, Little Bro erected & horny, but she Dont do, then, can we self service?

ok, Bro, you be Commando. I humbly await yr FR.
i already recce few times and always hope for her to seduce me in for an Afternoon Delight heehee....

Hahhahahahahah....ok tiger force go check it out soon....but I not han-sum so guess no chance too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread