The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

RTM her earlier.
Having tried her services and experienced first hand her impeccable attitude towards her customers last week, I went again. Last time she asked for advice to improve her services, I didn’t say much cos just wanted to try out. this time I told her that we like them to be accommodative to our requests as each man is different. Some prefer good massage, some prefer gfe, some prefer bbbj n cim.
I told her my preferences and personal dislikes at the start.

I must say after that I had a very good time with her. Will rtm every week until she goes back.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Definitely got potential to replace Momo.Had a session with Nicole yesterday. Operate in Hotel J. No complaint for the room and environment. But she might be moving to condo soon according to her.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/

Look: 8/10 she is a Mongolian. A rare ethnic in ML scene. Very pretty. Similar to the photos. Minimum PS touchup.

Body: 8/10 silky smooth skin. A bit meat on her tummy. But not fat at all. Huge C melons.

Massage: 7/10 surprisingly it was good. I always pressure pretty girl can't massage well. I was wrong this time. Press the correct point to ease away the sore muscle. Lower point because of the massage period a bit short.

Sensual: 9/10 authentic moan. Can feel that she is really into it. Start with catbath and boob massage. And really feel the softness of those melons.

Roaming: 7/10 limited 3g. Because she just finish her period. It's not clean yet. Accordingly o her. Usually would be 4g I guess.

GFE: 9/10 cute and chatty. Like a jc girl. Well manner. Will treat you like a bf.

RTM.: Sure!
she is FL in animal site. after period, you can pay bit more to have full service dy
Old 10-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Lewis1985 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplybojio View Post
Hi Chionger don't waste your time on Annie : https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=705178
Service dun Fxxk
5G Autoroaming 触摸全身: Can't touch n kiss 0/10
Juagen 抓根 : Anyhow 0/10
Attitude : she eat your time 2/10
Is worst going to geylang .
Bro, would appreciate it you can provide the link as there are many Annie out there. it may complicate the innocent Annie's remarks... cheers.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
you mean FJ?
Yes bro, look up at the howling site for N+4, same name Nicole
That's her.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplybojio View Post
Hi Chionger don't waste your time on Annie : https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=705178
Service dun Fxxk
5G Autoroaming 触摸全身: Can't touch n kiss 0/10
Juagen 抓根 : Anyhow 0/10
Attitude : she eat your time 2/10
Is worst going to geylang .
Link is dead bro which Annie is this? Link from her site?
Reason I ask is there is one Annie now offering FJ in another site.....same pix as here.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Feel (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.info/feel-massage/

Look: 7/10 milfy
Body: 6/10 A cup
Massage: 8/10 surprisingly it was good. Can't imagine her petite size can do above average standard massage imo
Sensual: 9/10
Roaming: 7/10 4g, Please do it gently.
GFE: 9/10 chatty, since I keep talking to her. (Maybe she wish me to keep quiet )

RTM: RTM Material

Some pages back mentioned Feel is fail-safe ML. Totally agreed.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/yi-yi-massage/
Anyone tried? FR like too good to be true.
Hi any bro tried this ML? Please share FR.
Is she the same ML by the name of Baby, who appeared for a short period in mid 2017?
Old 10-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah ok...

Looks like a sudden influx of young, non-milf bbbj and sensual service experts have landed on our shores. First Chi Zi, then Co Ke and Yu Er... And spotted another 3 more which I have put on my hit list. This is gonna be a good month.
U think all their bbbj service is good?

I asked some of them.

Because their webmaster insist and ask them to service Bbbj.

Reason is because they are new and need bbbj to find more customers.

Is webmasters competing with others.

Good for consumers. But I opt for only those bj or HJ.

Bbbj when their skills are shitty... beware of their teething skills..

I rather don't risk

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-10-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Lol. She help u to save money from chionging!
Turn into spicy sausage.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros out there tried gi gi from SLG b4? if so, how's her service? thanks!

https://sglonelyguy.info/gigi-massage/
Old 11-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
redzdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Annie from SLG yesterday
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Looks : 8/10 Can confirm its similar to the photos but with lesser makeup. She has this cute face, totally my type.

Body: Small & Petite. She's light, carried her to the room after the fake love making on the sofa at the start.

Boobs; She has those cute small boobs haha. Definitely not for boobs lover. I didnt mind cos her other attributes really makes up for it aannd i'm not a boobs kind of guy . It's more than enough for me

Massage: 6/10 Massage was alright, does put in effort but it was more of a erotic sensual thing going on during the session. Wouldn't recommend her to those who are looking for a proper strong massage .

Sensual: 9/10 She was really horny throughout the session, from the start till I leave the place haha. I never had any experience like this before with other MLs so i have to say, it was my best experience so far in terms of her playability and attitude.

GFE: 10/10 Yes. She will cling on to you from when to enter her place. Great girlfriend experience, doesn't feel commercial at all.

My overall experience was rather similar to bro JasonJG review of Annie actually. It's because of his review I had to try out Annie so yeah, thanks bro hahaha.

Only thing that ticks me off abit is the location, near a school and the time I had chosen was during the school dismissal timing. There was a lot of cars and kids walking by hahaha. Probably would opt for other timings next time around.

RTM ? Sure if im in need of some lovey dovey . LOL
Old 11-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried long nv recently.
Location not very convenient. Quite a far distance from mrt. Unit shared with another ml. She and her Fren also not very careful about customer privacy. The toilet is two toilet but the door is shared so end up i could see into the other toilet when she just open the door to her own toilet. This is a downside.

However her skills more than made up for it. She is tall and big boned. Not fat but just bigger in size. She has also a decently big papaya good for bf and grabbing.
She is not a time watcher and takes her time on the sensual part. Very good licking and sucking. Totally love the licking of the balls and she really spend time to lick your didi and balls. One interesting thing she did was that after I shoot le she went to toilet and had a mouthful of warm water and came back to suck me again. Like wtf already shoot liao and sibei weak then suck me again 😂😂😂 hahaha.
Even offered me ear cleaning which I declined and she did some back cracking for me. Definitely worth the effort to visit
Old 11-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried long nv recently.
Location not very convenient. Quite a far distance from mrt. Unit shared with another ml. She and her Fren also not very careful about customer privacy. The toilet is two toilet but the door is shared so end up i could see into the other toilet when she just open the door to her own toilet. This is a downside.

However her skills more than made up for it. She is tall and big boned. Not fat but just bigger in size. She has also a decently big papaya good for bf and grabbing.
She is not a time watcher and takes her time on the sensual part. Very good licking and sucking. Totally love the licking of the balls and she really spend time to lick your didi and balls. One interesting thing she did was that after I shoot le she went to toilet and had a mouthful of warm water and came back to suck me again. Like wtf already shoot liao and sibei weak then suck me again 😂😂😂 hahaha.
Even offered me ear cleaning which I declined and she did some back cracking for me. Definitely worth the effort to visit
The after part is the cleaning action after shooting. More like to wash and relax didi. Just for a while right? I think they practise that in spas in China just that most girls skip it here. If I am not wrong.

Often I see this, will know whether professional anot. Haha.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
Sueh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, just trying to get some opinions. .

My friend had frequented this ML. After a few visits, he claimed that she asked him if she can do with him? Ended, never ask for top up or anything. As a matter of fact, overshot by 20mins.

Upon leaving, she still hug & never check the money before he left.

Another 2 or 3 sessions later, he has another go again, all initiated by the girl. Never once asked for anything in return. Told me, if she has CDs ready in her room, can do with him, can do with others.

And he still can asked me how....?

I think he on the edge of Kenna kC. Told him just to enjoy while he can, but dun fall.

I dunno lei... That's my gut feel..

Probably the next thing is to ask my bro to bao her liao. Agree?

Thanks for suggestions, if any. Pls ignore if this bores u.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried long nv recently.

Hey bro, which stable to find this long nv? Keep seeing her name but no link. She seems quite good. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1