The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kekeke1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroAA View Post
Sure bro. PM me when the date is nearer. I am planning to stay at MiniR.
Hi bros care if i join in? Will be in Bangkok from 3-6jul.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Maria Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
That's why I say I wouldn't have gone if I don't have to show them around and they wanted to go shower house. Told them go once is enough, mai every trip go Bangkok must ask me bring them go
You must F your friends you're not professional hold hand serwit provider ok!

Want you to hold their hands to cheong better cough up THB7500 for your chan chwee session!
Old 11-06-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Was at Maria Spa last week, 6 pax dmg was 45k THB.

Plenty of girls especially 5pm to 7pm, those 6k to 7k categories already quite good lookers. Service wise was average 6/10 from all 6 of us. If I hadn't the need show my friends around in BKK, I wouldn't have gone.
In SG, fuck a thai girl for less than 1000baht, in bangkok fuck a thai girl with an average minimum damage of 2000baht. I don't know why Thai girls still come Singapore.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus back from bbk ytd...
Find out not always need to go agogo or themare to get pay girls..
Lucky to hook up a girl at onyx on the 2nd nite.. went back hotel have a great sex till morning.. no money involved.. even wan give her cab fare oso dun wan..
3rd nite went Nana Hillary 2.. live band n lot of girls.. some service girl, some normal customer.. play pool there for most of the nite n chat u with those normal customer girl rather than service girl.. closed 330am.. went supper outside those noodle stall.. after eating ask her where she going.. answer dunno.. so just hold her hand n walk back to my hotel.. no reject say nothing.. once in room.. kiss like no tmr.. the rest history..
Stay till afternoon, eat lunch then she took a bike ride home.. again no money involved..
Last nite meet up the girl from onyx.. have dinner n drink at a bar or lounge.. no sure where is it.. she bring me there.. have a great fun of GFE but too bad leaving next day morning so nvr bring her back to hotel..
Overall a very differ experience compare to my last few trip tat go agogo n thamare..
Normal girl n service girls really big differ when come to sex.. more feeling.. but only look n body might not be as good as some service girl..
Bro, sorry to ask Stupid Q, can u share location more precisely of these 2 places? Haven’t been back to BKK for some time, so too rusty now. If only got a night, u think which is better for me?
Old 13-06-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
noelchua2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WARNING: Do not ever go to Club 102 Massage at Phrom Phong BTS, Sukhumvit Soi 24, right beside Addict Massage. I had the WORST and MOST EXPENSIVE/OVERVALUED full svc massage experience in my 7 long years playing in Bangkok. Club 102 has black and red shop front with luxurious-looking theme and furniture, but the service is far from satisfactory. Yes some of the girls may be hot, but most of them can't or do not bother with giving any good service.

My first (and definitely the last) time in Club 102 Massage I picked a beautiful girl with big tits named Jessi, but on first contact/closer look, she is old, has had a baby before, done up lots of plastic surgery. She could speak fluent English as well, which is never a good sign. Having gone for massage in Bangkok for the last 7 years, I sensed something amiss immediately, but carried on to pay at the counter and headed upstairs for massage. WRONG CHOICE.

Jessi from Club 102 Massage is a huge time watcher, she is lazy and has a terrible attitude. You know how a Thai massage girl behaves during work; feminine, polite, overall at the least, good service, friendly, doesnt speak much English (if any). So you can see my immediately utter disbelief knowing I chose a lousy/wrong girl at such an expensive place. (God knows how many more bad service girls there are in Club 102) .

So, Jessi keeps whining , massage was painful and she kept looking at her phone during massage. Probably for seeing her new messages and keeping track of time. It happens way too frequently. Made me annoyed. I paid extra for the Jacuzzi room 90min massage with full svc. When the bathtub filled, she sat in the already small bathtub with me and kept talking and talking about herself. Such a narcissistic woman. She doesn't know when to shut up, even when she saw me not replying to her and closing my eyes. Kept playing with the soap bubbles, minimal contact with my dick. Wtf

She obviously thinks too highly of herself. She can brag about having 5 to 10 customers a night. It is such a huge turn off. She kept yawning during the whole massage (it was only 9pm).

When it came to the full svc, she complains am doesn't want to go on up to cowgirl. Tells me one night she gets 5 to 10 customers, if she goes up cowgirl she will get very tired. Wow, absolute massive turn off.

Here comes the WORST PART. She checked my dick for STDs before doing anything. What the hell. You're the hooker and you're checking your customer for STDs. My god.. 10 customers per day, I should be the one sending her for a full and thorough HIV/STD checkup two weeks beforehand first. one can only imagine how crap the service is. Felt like I was servicing her instead. Plus, I paid for 90min massage, the whole experience barely lasted 65min. Too expensive as well. There is Addict Massage right next door that will cost 800 baht for the same thing (and highly likely much more service oriented girls).
Old 13-06-2019, 06:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
noelchua2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I felt as though I was robbed of my 3000+ baht at Club 102 Massage. Felt scammed, heavily annoyed and pissed when I left.. I went for another massage elsewhere right after.

CLUB 102 MASSAGE Summary

Yes, plenty of hot girls, but what is the point if you are unable to provide any decent service. Definitely close to zero returning customers. First visit there will be your last. The girls only care about one-off customers and hot money. All whambam goodbye like a true Western whorehouse. (Manager is an old farang btw). I am very certain Club 102 will close down soon with all the bad reviews piling up. The MOST HORRIBLE massage I have ever gotten in Bangkok in my past 7 years here. I wouldn't enter Club 102 even if they paid me 3000 baht to enter and have a free massage. What a nightmare.

Addict Massage is just next door 800 baht cheaper and there are at least 4 other massage shops before you reach Club 102 in that small soi. Cheaper and better in every way.

For 3000 baht and up, you might as well visit the massage castles in HuayKwang (Poseidon, Nataree etc). More options and value there.
Old 13-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelchua2 View Post
I felt as though I was robbed of my 3000+ baht at Club 102 Massage. Felt scammed, heavily annoyed and pissed when I left.. I went for another massage elsewhere right after.

CLUB 102 MASSAGE Summary

Yes, plenty of hot girls, but what is the point if you are unable to provide any decent service. Definitely close to zero returning customers. First visit there will be your last. The girls only care about one-off customers and hot money. All whambam goodbye like a true Western whorehouse. (Manager is an old farang btw). I am very certain Club 102 will close down soon with all the bad reviews piling up. The MOST HORRIBLE massage I have ever gotten in Bangkok in my past 7 years here. I wouldn't enter Club 102 even if they paid me 3000 baht to enter and have a free massage. What a nightmare.

Addict Massage is just next door 800 baht cheaper and there are at least 4 other massage shops before you reach Club 102 in that small soi. Cheaper and better in every way.

For 3000 baht and up, you might as well visit the massage castles in HuayKwang (Poseidon, Nataree etc). More options and value there.
I just went there last week, at first i go in Addict, no seen any liking, so went to next door Club102.... so far decent service... Picked up a girl (2.6k baht), Korean look with big boob... one of the best BBBJ I had.. At first reluctant to DFK.. But when fucking her till she very horny.... keep on DFK me very passion with tongue.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrecruit View Post
Bro, sorry to ask Stupid Q, can u share location more precisely of these 2 places? Haven’t been back to BKK for some time, so too rusty now. If only got a night, u think which is better for me?
Hillary 2 jus at Nana.. main road.. easy to find will not miss.. with live band perform..
Onyx u need to Google.. call grab will be the best..
Is lone ranger Hillary 2 will be better.. chance of bringing back pay or without pay higher..
Onyx basically u need to open bottle to have table then u can enjoy n make friend there..
Oso one main thing.. to get to know girl no matter which place..
Yr group of friends need to be like my group..
With a joker around n skin thick as elephant.. dare to ask dare to play..
Old 15-06-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelchua2 View Post

CLUB 102 MASSAGE Summary

lucky i go there always go addict.
trusted satisfactory services for fair price. dont dare to try others.
thanks for the tip though
Old 16-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hillary 2 jus at Nana.. main road.. easy to find will not miss.. with live band perform..
Onyx u need to Google.. call grab will be the best..
Is lone ranger Hillary 2 will be better.. chance of bringing back pay or without pay higher..
Onyx basically u need to open bottle to have table then u can enjoy n make friend there..
Oso one main thing.. to get to know girl no matter which place..
Yr group of friends need to be like my group..
With a joker around n skin thick as elephant.. dare to ask dare to play..
Thanks bro! Do u remember what kind of prices for open bottle? Whiskey? Bubbly?
Old 17-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Average 3k bottle whiskey
Old 17-06-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hillary 2 jus drink normal bottle beer will do.. cos u can walk around n easily find table..
Onyx or disco only open bottle then will have table n free 5 entrance.. cost 3500 to 3950 depend on what bottle..
Old 19-06-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hillary 2 jus drink normal bottle beer will do.. cos u can walk around n easily find table..
Onyx or disco only open bottle then will have table n free 5 entrance.. cost 3500 to 3950 depend on what bottle..
Thanks to all bros for all the tips. Any other advice? I’m gonna be there for next 2 days. Haven’t been to BK for many years... definitely enjoyed my time back then walking along the soi of sukhumvit...under the old Bangkok threads.. lol.. and last question, I supposed Hillary is near Nana station?

Last edited by tcrecruit; 19-06-2019 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Add comments
Old 20-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
colourbox is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone in Bangkok now?
Old 20-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Bro
In heading over tomorrow night haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1