The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Today, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5827 / Power: 14
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
bro nv rtf 337? now got promo
I heard 335 more Busty.

Yet to try either of them.

My latest contributions

My CIM FR

PRC ladies selfie

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( at min 8 pts)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 12
dinoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I heard 335 more Busty.

Yet to try either of them.
335 went back liao..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 17
Kaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
will felicia from Tikoclub be back? missing her lol
SexAmazon got a Felicia Chin look alike hahhaa!
Old Today, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 5
bigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
Hi bro (n those who had tried), can elaborate a bit more on what u mean by slim with meaty ass? Means she has a heavy bottom? U know some girls have slim upper body but their ass is flabby n thighs are big due to lack of exercise.. Is it like that? Lol
Personally I haven't tried her but based on the writing usually will mean the girl is slim including lower body, but still manage to have a nicely shaped ass with enough meat to grab, slap end enjoy in doggy style bro. Just the way I like it. Since she's slim, the ass should be pretty firm, not flabby, but of course it varies.

Last edited by bigcauk; Today at 10:14 AM. Reason: Added that I haven't personally tried
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rcsdg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Personally I haven't tried her but based on the writing usually will mean the girl is slim including lower body, but still manage to have a nicely shaped ass with enough meat to grab, slap end enjoy in doggy style bro. Just the way I like it. Since she's slim, the ass should be pretty firm, not flabby, but of course it varies.
Yea, more akin to what bigcauk mention above. Firm ass.
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 988 / Power: 12
lion81 is a splendid one to beholdlion81 is a splendid one to beholdlion81 is a splendid one to beholdlion81 is a splendid one to beholdlion81 is a splendid one to beholdlion81 is a splendid one to beholdlion81 is a splendid one to beholdlion81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi bro (n those who had tried), can elaborate a bit more on what u mean by slim with meaty ass? Means she has a heavy bottom? U know some girls have slim upper body but their ass is flabby n thighs are big due to lack of exercise.. Is it like that? Lol
If u ram her hard hard in doggy got piak piak sound and never hit any bone that is a meaty ass haha
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 11
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
meaty ass
Most will love to have a "FULL" "A SHAPE" ass.

Old Today, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 12
dinoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

hahha nice one bro .. i think next time FR for ASS use this picture as ref .. just say H shape or O or V shape .. so that no confusion
Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 17
Kaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud ofKaiserdome has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Fantastic benchmark for FR. Thanks bro!
Old Today, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow...Bro u damn power...
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 17
supershaft is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersupershaft is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersupershaft is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersupershaft is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersupershaft is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro tried Grace from Merci?? Face looks dame Swee... wonder the service level..
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 9
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Any bro tried Grace from Merci?? Face looks dame Swee... wonder the service level..

I msged one of the bros who visited her. A lot of services stated but never do. No bbbj no kiss. straight away FJ. But he still said he enjoyed though.

You can try and let us know.
Old Today, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 2
billyphoopeepee is one of the Best!billyphoopeepee is one of the Best!billyphoopeepee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
I msged one of the bros who visited her. A lot of services stated but never do. No bbbj no kiss. straight away FJ. But he still said he enjoyed though.

You can try and let us know.
Huh!!?? No bbbj no highlight liao no frenching no gfe bah not fun for me haha
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 5
bigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigcauk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro funboi you fucking rock! I'll take a firm, full, A shaped ass any time!
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal