The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
Kyoruxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
$88 Prostate massage.. Scam or not?

Have come across so many spa doing this 88 Prostate thing..Some spa when you say you only want normal massage they seem to be unhappy about it.
Is it a trend now for this 88 Prostate thing.
How many of you still pay for they 88 Prostate thing when you unwillingly accept it?
Old 18-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of
Re: $88 Prostate massage.. Scam or not?

For me its not worth Paying $88 (with zero facilities) + $50 handjob ( provided if she is willing to offer) with very limited roaming.
Old 18-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

TS just came out from Jungle..
Old 18-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
For me its not worth Paying $88 (with zero facilities) + $50 handjob ( provided if she is willing to offer) with very limited roaming.
Hey wanna trade point....I added u ...
Old 18-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Recep not happy than just walk out go other places.... why need to give in to them.... you're the customer ...your money......
Old 18-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoruxx View Post
Have come across so many spa doing this 88 Prostate thing..Some spa when you say you only want normal massage they seem to be unhappy about it.
Is it a trend now for this 88 Prostate thing.
How many of you still pay for they 88 Prostate thing when you unwillingly accept it?

Bro, this so-called P massage has been around for ages ...

There is no need to take this option unless you have moolah to burn..then again there are so many better choices out there
Old 18-08-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays many "spa" who offer $88 p-massage always instruct their girls to keep clear of the sensitive zones if customer take normal massage. Reception girl will peep into room once a while to spot check. Numerous ML from different joints told me this.

I'm not one who is willing to pay for p-massage and normally boycott it unless I'm really desperate.
Old 18-08-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Simple 1 word.
Scam..
Old 19-08-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Nowadays many "spa" who offer $88 p-massage always instruct their girls to keep clear of the sensitive zones if customer take normal massage. Reception girl will peep into room once a while to spot check. Numerous ML from different joints told me this.

I'm not one who is willing to pay for p-massage and normally boycott it unless I'm really desperate.
Fully agreed bro
Old 19-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
Fully agreed bro
I prefer top up a bit to get real JG to maint.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

depends what massage u are looking for.

for $88, u will confirm get teasing and GQ for a release.

for $50, sometimes it is a hit or no-hit situation whether the ML will provide GQ.

if u are looking for massage + GQ, u will feel waste of money when the ML didn't ask GQ and u go home with blue balls.

of cos u may feel bonus in saving that $20-$30 if the ML did ask GQ without the $88 package.
Old 19-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

我真的不喜欢在菜单上光顾前列腺按摩水疗。有了这个,女按摩师往往成为非常商业化的焦点,完全忘记了正宗按 摩的本质。你同意吗?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40189 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays all depend on yr luck

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 19-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
depends what massage u are looking for.

for $88, u will confirm get teasing and GQ for a release.

for $50, sometimes it is a hit or no-hit situation whether the ML will provide GQ.

if u are looking for massage + GQ, u will feel waste of money when the ML didn't ask GQ and u go home with blue balls.

of cos u may feel bonus in saving that $20-$30 if the ML did ask GQ without the $88 package.
Perhaps i down on luck, places i went doesnt even offer teasing if i were to take the $50/hr massage.
Places that offer $88 also doesn't gaurantee to provide release.

Hope bros can share some places in the north area with me.
Old 19-08-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Nowadays all depend on yr luck
Ya lo, if take simple body massage, mostly no tease or ml will kept pushing u 2 take d $88 package. And either both does not guarantee a Gq. And if u take d package normally massage is lousy.

Tat y I prefer 2 go straighly 4 massage or extra. Now limited mp or fp offer good service & extra.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1