The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all
Re: Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

Thanks for your kind sharing, and sorry for what had happened.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kbearsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found her on FB. I just wonder why Bros would want to contact her when OP had such a bad experience. More like boycott here for now. Better talent out there
Old 07-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Comewatmay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can I have her fb acc too?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

any bro got any good advice on how can make her pay for my damage?I doubt she will pay me the damage so simply.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
any bro got any good advice on how can make her pay for my damage?I doubt she will pay me the damage so simply.
How much is the damage? If the fallout from revenge is great, can you bear it? I mean, I wonder if somehow, your gf or wife knows you go find fl, will you be in trouble? Cos she knows your license plate number, if she makes a false police report, it'll be troublesome for you too.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How much is the damage? If the fallout from revenge is great, can you bear it? I mean, I wonder if somehow, your gf or wife knows you go find fl, will you be in trouble? Cos she knows your license plate number, if she makes a false police report, it'll be troublesome for you too.
ya i also thou of tat too. Cost of damage I can bear with it, just buay song she got away with it only.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wishbone828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, sorry for what had happened.

can send me her fb accnt. so can prevent her leh.Tnx
Old 07-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
ya i also thou of tat too. Cost of damage I can bear with it, just buay song she got away with it only.
Well, time heals all pain or feelings of buay song. Don't hurt yourself while trying to hurt her. You've exposed her here. We know who she is and where she works whereas no one knows who you are in real life. Her friends may see this thread and know that she's a FL(though any friends on her msn will know she needs money). I think exposing a local fl's identity is already quite a big punishment, don't you think? If you corner her somemore or try to do greater harm to her, you never will know what else she might do. You know she's a bit siao so maybe it's better to leave her alone. There are a lot more FLs that you will need to conquer in future.

You also didn't lugi (lose) so much right? She's quite pretty. Figure ok. Not a bad conquest right? She also didn't take your money and disappear what. There is sex. It's just that her post-sex behaviour is terrible. But that unpredictability is what we get from local fls. A few hundred dollars of damage, just take it as bad luck or instant bad karma from a session of sex with a young local FL. I will suggest you don't pick up or send a fl home in future. They won't be able to trace you through your license plate or scratch your car if they don't know which is your car right?

Your choice...
Old 08-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of

TS, as a car owner myself I can understand how you felt. Saw the pics of the gal and she does give off something of that siao ting tong aura (she's sweet but she has that... crazy eyes look... or something). Your loss of time, money and the property damage is probably not worth the effort.

In any case, my humble opinion is that the fb link (to her business... which leads to her real-live fb acct) and msn id should be removed from this thread: everyone has their reasons for doing FL but being exposed like this within sbf for 'being siao' is somewhat crossing the line in terms of privacy. Yes, there's the argument that she should have used some alternate email or other identity if she was doing FL, but I'm sure she does not want to be shamed and named like this.

That's my 2 cents worth.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 16
smoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of light

let it go bro, not worth it imo, I think she's emotionally unstable.. that's a major red flag

by the way, she's a friend of a friend, she's not pretty to me, I think her msn pic.. well, eye make up..
Old 08-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoofdeek View Post
let it go bro, not worth it imo, I think she's emotionally unstable.. that's a major red flag

by the way, she's a friend of a friend, she's not pretty to me, I think her msn pic.. well, eye make up..
Ya her real person is super make up and thick。can tell her real face is like ........ Boob also a A only,borin......
Old 08-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
supernewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Greendevil, I sympathise with u. Wanted to up u with my 2 humble points but yr post more than 2 days old. But u will have good from now on!!

My Fav bonk: Ching (bulldogg)
My Fav massage: Budget thai mssg (power69)
Old 08-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ripz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey bro can i see her fb as well?? i wan to avoid her as well if i accidently engage into her service.. thanks
Old 08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
future_80 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro can i have her fb?
Old 08-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
boimysteryboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

totally agree with bro Xgenre!

Last edited by boimysteryboi; 08-10-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1