The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
I am quite interested in trying out mosha and have bumped Mi Mi into my to-try list for next week. Shall update if visit goes smoothly!
Update: session did not materialise. When I texted her she simply said that despite what her listing says, she does not actually offer mosha except on certain days when convenient. When I asked her what days, specifically, she simply replied 'today not doing' (in Chinese).

If her tone is anything to go by even at this pre-booking stage, then I certainly have even lower hopes for her actual service. I was not interested to pursue the conversation further. Maybe other bros will have better luck but she's not for me.
Old 26-10-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
How about the duration? Did you get to stay close to 1 hour?
Ya about an hour. She spend quite alot time doing the back which i actually prefer more time in front coz can see her body.
Old 26-10-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
horselambnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You left an opening there that you should have closed.

Btw I texted her to ask her location, she said Geylang. A pretty short answer. Most MLs would say the street.

That's all.
yea, I should get them to say confirm also. Otherwise becomes, I confirm but she never confirm..
Old 26-10-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
7th princess really wasted my time. Confirmed time with her today and she only told me 30mins before the session " 抱歉、刚公司来电话通知回公司开会、改天再约、抱歉"

Wan give reason also give me a better one la. What last min company meeting could she have. Fking waste of time. Ccb.
U nv ask her y not use zoom do virtual meeting. Lol.
Old 26-10-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
horselambnz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Sun 25 Oct

Customer (C): Hi there, are you free at 5 pm tomorrow?
Lady (L): Sure, I'm at Timbuktu Road, give you more details tomorrow closer to the session.
C: Thanks, tomorrow's slot at 5 pm confirmed. Contact you again tomorrow.

Mon, 26 Oct

C: (at 1 pm) Hi, just to confirm the 5 pm session. I'll contact you again around 4.50-4.55 pm.
L: Ok

C (at 4.50 pm) Hi, I'm nearby already; awaiting more details from you.
L: I'm at 12 Timbuktu Road blah blah blah...

This is how I usually do my advance bookings, especially for the first session with a new lady.

It's not foolproof, but if somehow the whole thing cocks up especially if she does,you have more or less done your due diligence.
yea bro, will format as such from hereon. And additionally, will ask her to reply me "confirm" also, to make it slightly more foolproof. Thanks
Old 26-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.online/angela-massage/

Anyone tried her?
Old 26-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
FromTheOtherSit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
So today i tried this Cheryl. Look wise is cfm milf, in 40s i think. Her selling point is her boobs. So fking big and soft and smooth. Service wise is okay because there are some restriction like touching her pussy and nipples. (Looks like this month i kena alot no play nipples ml) went for nuru which is her best selling package 😅 all is good but only can see cannot touch pussy is very sad for me. She got a killer body for a good fuck (so i can only fantasize that during the quiet session). So overall is worth the try for bros who like to only see beautiful thing

My experience with Cheryl is so so only. Have to admit the boobs are very nice. But character wise... When book a session with her, asking whether can shower together, the reply was: I provide what I want, do not ask services from me. You can provide feedback after the session(in Chinese). When I reached her place the first question from her was I thought you will not show up as what I replied to you. (Which I should hav done that...) Sensual session, fake moaing, look at phone... After the session she even asked me whatheter any feedback for her. I just told her this is the first and the last time.

Last edited by FromTheOtherSit; 27-10-2020 at 05:22 PM.
Old 26-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheOtherSit View Post
My experience with Cheryl is so so only. Have to admit the boobs are very nice. But character wise... When book a session with her, asking whether can shower together, the reply was: I provide what I want, do not ask services from me. You can provide feedback after the session(in Chinese). When I reached her place the first question from her was I thought you will not show up as what I replied to your SMS. (Which I should hav done that...) Sensual session, fake moaing, look at phone... After the session she even asked me whatheter any feedback for her. I just told her this is the first and the last time.
That's my man.

I dont think she gives a fuck anymore.
Old 27-10-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Ke Er is really good
But wish I can find another lady that can do Boob-Fuck here
no doubt Ke Er's BF is really good. 1st choice was Laura, ever since she left if I needed 1, it'll be Ke Er.

My criteria of a good BF is doing BF without hand contact. that's the best.
Old 27-10-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
no doubt Ke Er's BF is really good. 1st choice was Laura, ever since she left if I needed 1, it'll be Ke Er.

My criteria of a good BF is doing BF without hand contact. that's the best.
Same for me... Its always Laura when I need good BF... Keer tried once. Not bad too
Old 27-10-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

There were a couple of average and below average MR for 7P. Let me add more perspective:

1. Pics is definitely her no doubt, but quite a large degree of meitu. But to be fair, she never attempt to hide her age. Listing 28, you should expect a demure lady around 33-35 to serve you. If you are expecting a pre-milf or before, she isn't for you.

2. 7P has a day job I believe and is doing this as a sideline. Hence her schedule can be sLighty unpredictable. Give her a benefit of doubt. Regulars would know when is the best time to book her.

3. She can dish out very good GFE but takes time to warm up. And her massage packs a decent punch. Though I feel Zoya, Mango's massage to be the gold standard.

7P is a decent, fail safe option and she makes an effort to guide you through the whole massage experience. From directions to room decor to bathing to the deed. I would say it's like being pampered. Vanilla yes no doubt, and not heavy flavour. Adjust your expectations and you have a good smooth relaxing eveNing.
Old 27-10-2020, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Coco & Anqi Report:

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
Really good looking milf - same as photo. Initial i wanted just massage but end up topping up for nuru and eventually full svc. Totally my own fault for being too horny and gave in to her good service on nuru.

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-qi-massage/
My third time with her and only for JG and HJ. Her GJ is not thai type (less painful) and the effect is pretty good. My cock constantly standing up for days 🤣 and still can fj at parklane after her hj. She is pretty too but abit too skinny, known for her sensitive nipples so not for bros who like to zhut zhut or nipple lover.
looks like coco has some krunch.

as for anqi, I agree she's a decent JG.
I used to visit her quite frequently till she shifted (again and again and again and again) There were some locations of hers that were not convenient for me.
And yes, definitely sensitive nips. dislikes being zhut or fondled there i recall. I recall she has the "shivers" when she's in a mid-orgasmic state.
Old 27-10-2020, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
7th princess really wasted my time. Confirmed time with her today and she only told me 30mins before the session " 抱歉、刚公司来电话通知回公司开会、改天再约、抱歉"

Wan give reason also give me a better one la. What last min company meeting could she have. Fking waste of time. Ccb.
Kena aeroplane before too. Sibeh dulan. Most likely she double booked or last minute she go out with some rich customer or BF.
Old 27-10-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsex View Post
Kena aeroplane before too. Sibeh dulan. Most likely she double booked or last minute she go out with some rich customer or BF.
She is not for those into looks and bod. But those that prefer no frills reasonable body rub, have to manage expectations.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
There were a couple of average and below average MR for 7P. Let me add more perspective:

7P is a decent, fail safe option and she makes an effort to guide you through the whole massage experience. From directions to room decor to bathing to the deed. I would say it's like being pampered. Vanilla yes no doubt, and not heavy flavour. Adjust your expectations and you have a good smooth relaxing eveNing.
Well said. To be fair to the bro, we all understand the frustration of kena aeroplaned and tough to get a quick replacement. But at least she gives a 30 mins advance notice and the apology is typical 7p service standard. Does that make it less frustrating? Probably not. But haven't we all encountered before with some ML radio silence when reach the venue lol.

As said before, the reason for aeroplane is never important so no point speculate. The outcome is the session didn't materialise. If is the very first session with her and even a proper apology is not enough to appease, then strike her off your list. Regulars of 7p will know it is uncommon for her to risk her very high service standards by aeroplane customers, so I reckon is either a rarity or she may really have other more pressing obligations these days. Haven't visited her since last year so I have no clue. Bottomline is if this becomes a trend then she risk damaging her high standards built up over the years and since she is not blessed with very appealing looks, it may affect her business somewhat. But until proven that a trend of aeroplane is persisting, I too will treat this as a one off and still recommend her to bros, coz her level of comprehensive service is not commonly found.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1