The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 22-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
I will be in Singapore next month for F1 work. Is it easy to travel to JB for a few hours of fun and be back in Singapore the same day?
Hi definitely ya. PM me if you need some recommendations
Old 23-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
I will be in Singapore next month for F1 work. Is it easy to travel to JB for a few hours of fun and be back in Singapore the same day?
F1 still on in Singapore ?. I tot it wasnt extended. Singtel stops sponsoring !!
Old 24-08-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
F1 still on in Singapore ?. I tot it wasnt extended. Singtel stops sponsoring !!
F1 Singapore Night Race was extended to 2021.
The sponsor for 2018 & 2019 F1 is Singapore Airlines.
This year's F1 is on 14.09.18 - 16.09.18

Many FLs are flying in to assist in keeping the F1 visitors and fans happy and sextisfied. Already this evening I was offered 3 young russian ladies whom arrived to Changi last night and putting up in a hotel at Suntec...... I passed because they were too expensive.
Old 25-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Any bro wanna go JB together this Saturday, 1 Sept?

If interested do pm me, i will add u on wechat/telegram to discuss

Note: currently got 1 other bro going with me

Let me know I have have not return your points!

Last edited by clown_joker; 29-08-2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old 30-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lawxu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Old member but hardly post.

Where to meet?
When?
How to contact?
Rough itinerary?

Lawson
Old 01-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawxu View Post
Hi
Old member but hardly post.

Where to meet?
When?
How to contact?
Rough itinerary?

Lawson
Bro you have WhatsApp?
Old 06-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Returning from 22 week overseas training..... I went into JB for a well deserved break. Intended to visit JB141 as I last visited them 6 months ago. Got a big surprise when I reached the hotel.... it was closed and undergoing renovation.

Does anyone know where has the JB141 okt or girls relocated to?
Old 06-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Its a pity JB141 close down for renovation and upgrading works. It was good while it lasted..... but fret not as the operators had moved to other hotels in 3 different locations.
The 3 locations are at Pelangi, Nusa Bestari & Johor Jaya.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Returning from 22 week overseas training..... I went into JB for a well deserved break. Intended to visit JB141 as I last visited them 6 months ago. Got a big surprise when I reached the hotel.... it was closed and undergoing renovation.

The JB141 operators already stop using JA Residence hotel before the renovations started. They have join hands with other operator and now is known as Rubysex stable. Can check out their contact and new locations in SBF.... they have their own thread now.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Very bad day today. Wasted an entire day in JB. Went in early afternoon but VIP was closed..... so thought Plan B go to the small shop. Called Jln Sutera shop okt.... no reply. Nevermind just walk across the street to look for him... shop was also closed.
Change to Plan C and walk to Jln Keris intending to go RnB... then it started to rain heavily. KNN kenna caught in the rain and soaked wet wet by the time I reach RnB. Door was locked and no lights. Saw the cashier n captain eating wanton noodles next door kopi shop and joined them gor hot drink. Was informed they were told not to open today by management but dun wanna tell me reason why. I ask is it because going to have raid later .... both never reply but from their facial expression and uneasy body language already tell me my guess was right. Since it was raining I could not continue to proceed to the other nearby small shops. Sat for 3 hrs in the kopitiam until rain stop. Decide to abort mission for the day and came back to SG. Now got fever and running nose liao..... must be result of getting caught in the rain earlier.
Old 17-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Planning to Bukit Indah this friday for one night stay. Let me know if any bros wanna meet
Old 21-09-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Visitors to JB please be cautious and cheong safely. There is currently a gang war declared so dun be caught in the crossfire and become collateral damage.

Last year some 38 triad members were jailed between 18-24 months for gang related activities. Last week those on 18 months jailtime were released with the rest expected to come out in the next few months. The message out on the street is these guys want payback for the snitches that put them inside and to reclaim their businesses which were taken over by another gang. 2 days ago there was a shooting case in skudai believed to be connected. Last night there was a clash in Pelangi between 2 groups of men involving parangs and iron pipes. More confrontations expected as both sides have declared war.
Old 22-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Actually this war has oredi been going on for sometime .... main battleground was in northern region mainly Penang and Danok. But now spread to other parts of Mudland including Johore.
Old 22-09-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Last night there was a clash in Pelangi between 2 groups of men involving parangs and iron pipes. More confrontations expected as both sides have declared war.
I was there that night! It was like watching HK gangster movie scene.

That night we had gone to a KTV and went with some vietbus from the KTV for supper at Jln Sutera. Initially we wanted to eat at the roadside stalls along that stretch but dunno why finally decided to go into Kong Inn Seafood restaurant. While we were enjoying our meal, suddenly we heard shouts outside and the staff and other patrons crowding at the glass panels looking outside. We join them and saw several guys chasing and whacking each other. Most of them look like teenagers and most were attired in black. I wanted to go outside to have a better view but was stopped by the reataurant staff who had locked the door and keeping everybody inside. Soon we heard siren and then a police car with flashing lights drove by, but it did not stop but just drove pass along the road. Strangely this same police went away and then came back again 2 mins later and did the same thing and repeated again another 2 more times. Only on the 5th time it finally stopped when there was another police car and landrover following it. About 10 policemen alighted from the vehicles but by then all the fighters had already fled from the area.

We finally had a chance to go outside and view the scene and luckily we did not eat at the roadside stalls. Most of them and their sidewalk tables were overturned and bloodstains and debris stretch almost 1 km all the way to Plaza Sentosa. Some vehicles parked by the roadside were also damaged. If we had not seen it happening live right in front of us, we would have thought it was a movie scene.

But seeing so much blood and damages at the scene, I wonder why there was not any injured person found there? And why did the police car go round and round for several times before stopping.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
I was there that night! It was like watching HK gangster movie scene.

That night we had gone to a KTV and went with some vietbus from the KTV for supper at Jln Sutera. Initially we wanted to eat at the roadside stalls along that stretch but dunno why finally decided to go into Kong Inn Seafood restaurant. While we were enjoying our meal, suddenly we heard shouts outside and the staff and other patrons crowding at the glass panels looking outside. We join them and saw several guys chasing and whacking each other. Most of them look like teenagers and most were attired in black. I wanted to go outside to have a better view but was stopped by the reataurant staff who had locked the door and keeping everybody inside. Soon we heard siren and then a police car with flashing lights drove by, but it did not stop but just drove pass along the road. Strangely this same police went away and then came back again 2 mins later and did the same thing and repeated again another 2 more times. Only on the 5th time it finally stopped when there was another police car and landrover following it. About 10 policemen alighted from the vehicles but by then all the fighters had already fled from the area.

We finally had a chance to go outside and view the scene and luckily we did not eat at the roadside stalls. Most of them and their sidewalk tables were overturned and bloodstains and debris stretch almost 1 km all the way to Plaza Sentosa. Some vehicles parked by the roadside were also damaged. If we had not seen it happening live right in front of us, we would have thought it was a movie scene.

But seeing so much blood and damages at the scene, I wonder why there was not any injured person found there? And why did the police car go round and round for several times before stopping.
You're so lucky...... I've never witness an actual gang clash in my entire life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1