The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 15
1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all
Re: HK Happening

Recently had a chance to visit hk so I give a brief fr on my encounter.

Was on a holiday trip for 5 days and gf wanted to go shopping. So staying at the hotel I started google~ing. Was searching for massage in hk and ding research on pricing till I stumble upon this - Happy massage @ TST. So, feeling adventurous, I went ahead. Google map took me there but took me a while to find that small opening that lead to building. Went up to 5F and press door bell. Didnt had high expectations initially as the building looked run down but when the lady opened the door, wow... Hot figure chinese lady open the door and ask me if I want to knock bones in cantonese. I said yes but she said its full at the moment. Had to wait another 30mins. Sadly I went down and roamed around for a quick dinner. When 30mins was up, I went up again but this time another mini skirt hottie opened the door. Luckily this time, I wasnt asked to wait as they said one of the reservation was cancelled. Went in, bathed and was told pricing to be 500 for 60mins. Agreed with the price (esp with this hottie), and proceed.

Massage was quite ok, and we chatted while she is doing my back massage. After thats done, I flipped over and asked why isnt she in nude as I thought it was a nude massage as advertised in their webpage. She explained that the pricing is different and its 1k an hour for b2b in nude. Its my first try in HK and I was quite taken back at the pricing, so there was a moment of silence. Then she broke the silent and said I can tipped her 200 and she will continued the front massage in nude. Maituliao, I said yes and the rest is pretty much the usual sensual stuff. Global auto roam while she sat on me doing the HJ.

Not sure if I kena carrot chop but 700hkd with prostate massage in nude by a hottie seems reasonable to me. ^_^""

Last edited by 1021115458; 15-12-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 16-12-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I heard my customers say that Fuji is like our Geylang. It is legalised joint and so the HK anti-vice will leave it alone even when they are conduct raids on other joints nearby.
Hi Citizens, you can red here
Is in the Hong Kong SCMP newspapers that explain how legal bind to Hong Kong law..

http://www.scmp.com/article/725141/h...shopping-heart

Asked about the de facto red-light district, police said prostitution was legal in Hong Kong, but that soliciting, living off the earnings of a prostitute or controlling a woman for the purpose of prostitution was not.
Renting a flat or apartment to a prostitute does not make it a vice establishment in law. It is only classed as such if more then one prostitute is working there.
The Fuji Building may be full of prostitutes, but so long as each individual flat can be shown to be a separate unit from all the rest - that it has its own water connection, electricity meter and no one else can access it - it is above board.

Similar buildings can be found in Central, Tsim Sha Tsui and elsewhere in Kowloon. Each functions as a self-contained red-light district.

Mostly control by the Triads in Hong Kong
http://time.com/10445/hong-kong-tria...lower-profile/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14K_Triad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Yee_On
And others etc triads..
Old 16-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 8
Eizoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEizoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't really like HK expensive and service so so..
Old 16-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizoo View Post
Don't really like HK expensive and service so so..
Hk also China ladys or Thailand working
Better go sz for cheaper n better service.
Old 16-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1021115458 View Post
wah, Thanks bro. i might be going on a lonely trip to HK again. the fuji building is an icon in hk? not nice if new colleagues see me there. any other good discreet joint with non carrot chop prices?
If you want to be discreet then cross the border to Shenzhen... very simple and convenient just like going to JB from Woodlands.

HK is similar to Singapore with many CCTVs installed all over the country and your movements are monitored by the authorities.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
iceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to beholdiceboar is a splendid one to behold

hey bros.. i just came back from my HK trip so gonna share what i have experienced there with you guys cos i know overseas FR are scarce and precious for those who are planning to go there soon.

So i stayed at Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) and have been roaming Regal Kowloon Hotel nearby looking for massage. There are a few sauna outlets which have very prominent large signboards outside the buildings, can't miss them one. There are also massage shops in building but nothing to shout about, cos i tried 3 massage shops, 2 of them are clean and 1 of them just rubba balls while you are laying down.

This FR is about the Utopia Sauna (a.k.a Rainbow Sauna in the past). Look for Energy Plaza and head to level 1 lift. You would have noticed that there is a counter with sauna staff outside the lift waiting to usher you to basement, where their sauna is.

When you step into basement, you will be led to the locker and asked to remove all your clothes, including underwear, and prepare for shower. The massage damage is HKD$1414 and is packaged into part 1 and part 2, each 45 mins. As it was my first time there and this sounded weird, i just told the staff there to combine it to 90 mins without separating it into parts. After shower, i got led to a hall with many big single sofa chairs with 3 big TVs on the wall. Smoking is allowed in this hall and you can indulge like a boss with small selection of dim sum and food, drinks and power points to charge your tablet or mobile phone.

I rested there for about 10 mins and was told that my room and massage lady is ready. The staff then led me to the room. The massage lady was called Shadow and she looked like mid 30s in the dark. She looked quite chio and wore mini skirt. Her mandarin was not good and my cantonese wasn't good either, so the session was kind of like mixed mandarin and cantonese.

After i lay down on the bed, she helped to remove the shorts i got from the sauna and started to massage me. From my understanding from her, the part 1 is about legit massage. She massaged me with towel and i requested her to use oil instead. The part 2 is kinky massage and it will end off with a hj. Her massage was 4/10 strength but i guess you can request to increase or decrease strength based on your preference.

Do note that you are not required to pay extra money to the massage lady for the hj, because it is part of the package for the sum you paid.
You are, however, welcomed to pay abit more as additional tips if you want to. She quoted me BJ dmg would be addition HKD$1000

After the deed is done, you will head back to the locker room to change and leave the place.

After visiting 5 massage places around that area, i noticed the girls in sauna are usually more pretty and got standard one, as compared to those in massage shop who are older women or from china.

That's that, up me if you think this has benefited you. thanks!
Old 21-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 15
1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all1021115458 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
If you want to be discreet then cross the border to Shenzhen... very simple and convenient just like going to JB from Woodlands.

HK is similar to Singapore with many CCTVs installed all over the country and your movements are monitored by the authorities.
Ok bro, shall go SZ then. or how about Macau? worth going?
Old 22-12-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 13
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

I'm thinking of going Shenzhen later today, or try my luck at LKF! Anyone wanna go together?
Old 22-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
MongYue is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMongYue is a Helpful and Caring Samster

macau or SZ?
Old 01-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Mandarin is useful if you cant speak cantonese.

For mongkok
Besides the brothel at dundas 37 and shanghai street, if you want to try 141, go to King Hing Building No. 52-54 Argyle St .

Bro, is KH building famous for Russian girls? From what I read in Sex141 forum, that seems to be the case...

I am interested in Russian girl when I am there next month...any idea other than KH?

Another question , is Honey girls from sex141 offer FS?

Sorry for the noob question..

Last edited by sixf; 01-01-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixf View Post
Bro, is KH building famous for Russian girls? From what I read in Sex141 forum, that seems to be the case...

I am interested in Russian girl when I am there next month...any idea other than KH?

Another question , is Honey girls from sex141 offer FS?

Sorry for the noob question..
There a few russians at all the 141 but maybe due to rent, more seem to be going to KH. There was a hot one On 3F flat B I think. Model built and quite pretty. 700HKD. Russian off my bucket list. by the way Kig Hing girls start 11am + and most after lunch
Old 02-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HK very happening but also way too high for my budget
Old 02-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
There a few russians at all the 141 but maybe due to rent, more seem to be going to KH. There was a hot one On 3F flat B I think. Model built and quite pretty. 700HKD. Russian off my bucket list. by the way Kig Hing girls start 11am + and most after lunch
Thanks for the info.. What does honey girl means? Do they provide FJ?

Last edited by sixf; 02-01-2017 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't know if I'm right but I think honey girls stand for hotel girls. Because all the honey girls operate from hotels. No walk-up address. You got to call for appointment and hotel address/room. I never tried because of cost but I believe one of the bros gave a few recommendations on this forum.

HK's Russians are cheaper than Singapore if you want to try.

Coronet court if you want incredible SYT but bad service and Petain looking rooms for 450. Other than that dundas 37 brothel is now 570 all in and have some nice ones. There are 2 here. The better one is the one on 2/F which means 3rd floor in Singapore English. The floors are numbered G,1,2 in HK. If in doubt go to lift next to stairs and hit 2.

There are streetwalkers in temple street market hanging around the alleys along shanghai street. Around 300. Just make sure it's FJ because a lot just give HJ.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes honey girls give FJ. My experience so far is that all 141 listing give FJ, even those advertise veggie massage only. Example, I went to this half Jap milf thinking only HJ but saw full package option pricing on her wall. Maybe they are shy to advertise as such.

For honey girls be careful or bait and switch too. Recommend to check Danny and 141 for recommendations. If you switch to 141 forum in Chinese. you can see more reviews for each girl assuming it's real.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1