The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 10-09-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
New batch?
new batch. I've tried lisa and Anni in 1820
This house I'll recommend these two FLs, more to syt
Anni my overall favourite, she got this "come fuck me" looks
Old 11-09-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

In my FR on An An 1820, I mentioned I saw this girl called Shan Shan whom I had included in my KIV list.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...postcount=5799

I managed to try Shan Shan last weekend and I was very glad I did.

First impression of her was that she resembled a matured version of local ex-singer/actress Celeste Chong. She wasn't as tall as I first thought, medium height about 1.6m with small boobs but her butt is quite fleshy.

Service was up to 1820 standard with lots of patterns. She started off by washing my body front and back while I was sitting on the special chair in the shower room. Boob and pussy rub plus a brief BBBJ were provided with me still sitting down.

Action continued on bed with the most sexciting catbath I had recently, mainly because she used her teeth to slightly bite my body alongside the usual tongue licking. AR was given twice with me lying down and with me on my all fours. She then gave BBBJ with me still on my all fours while she lied down below me licking, sucking my dick deep in her throat. The BBBJ continued with me lying down before we started FJ in missionary position. I pumped her while lifting her legs and admiring the view of her small boobs swinging and her moaning sexcitedly.

I would say her services are among the best I've tried recently, especially her biting catbath and deepthroat BBBJ. The downsides were that she took quite a long time with her services from start to finish that I didn't have time to rest and chat with her after the FJ, and also that there wasn't any auto-frenching from her.

Overall, a must try newbie with excellent service and good attitude. She happened to have the tag number 33, so it is very easy to remember her name and identify her. She had been working for more than a month since August, so there should be more chances to catch this babe in action at least for the next few months or more.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
In my FR on An An 1820, I mentioned I saw this girl called Shan Shan whom I had included in my KIV list.

First impression of her was that she resembled a matured version of local ex-singer/actress Celeste Chong. She wasn't as tall as I first thought, medium height about 1.6m with small boobs but her butt is quite fleshy.

Service was up to 1820 standard with lots of patterns. She started off by washing my body front and back while I was sitting on the special chair in the shower room. Boob and pussy rub plus a brief BBBJ were provided with me still sitting down.

Action continued on bed with the most sexciting catbath I had recently, mainly because she used her teeth to slightly bite my body alongside the usual tongue licking. AR was given twice with me lying down and with me on my all fours. She then gave BBBJ with me still on my all fours while she lied down below me licking, sucking my dick deep in her throat. The BBBJ continued with me lying down before we started FJ in missionary position. I pumped her while lifting her legs and admiring the view of her small boobs swinging and her moaning sexcitedly.

I would say her services are among the best I've tried recently, especially her biting catbath and deepthroat BBBJ. The downsides were that she took quite a long time with her services from start to finish that I didn't have time to rest and chat with her after the FJ, and also that there wasn't any auto-frenching from her.

Overall, a must try newbie with excellent service and good attitude. She happened to have the tag number 33, so it is very easy to remember her name and identify her. She had been working for more than a month since August, so there should be more chances to catch this babe in action at least for the next few months or more.

I feel you bro. Tried Shanshan some time back, she may not be the prettiest FL in the market but her service and gfe compensate for it

I will recommend Baby 1820 also, she got this cfm look
sweet voice and smile, her figure is my type
meaty on the right place, she gives the best bj and ass-rimming too
Old 16-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

visited baby no.17 again, the last time was last month when she jus arrive
She grew prettier from last visit, slimmer and sluttier
Probably very familiar with what Singaporean men are looking for
Strong gfe and takes initiative, foreplay game strong from this gem

Look:sweet looking, got this cfm look
pussy: tight for me, and definitely wet as hell
Boobs:b+ boobs with light brown nips
Service:service-oriented, listen well to demands
Old 17-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
I feel you bro. Tried Shanshan some time back, she may not be the prettiest FL in the market but her service and gfe compensate for it
You are right bro
I like Shanshan watery V , deep throat and can pump long
She enjoy deep strokes while doggie. can hear the sound of dripping wet while pumpng. She enjoy it.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Man Li is still the prettiest in this house?
Old 17-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Man Li is still the prettiest in this house?
Also the longest Q
Old 17-09-2018, 11:56 PM

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is she from? What is the damage?

QUOTE=lioncityboy;17811723]visited baby no.17 again, the last time was last month when she jus arrive
She grew prettier from last visit, slimmer and sluttier
Probably very familiar with what Singaporean men are looking for
Strong gfe and takes initiative, foreplay game strong from this gem

Look:sweet looking, got this cfm look
pussy: tight for me, and definitely wet as hell
Boobs:b+ boobs with light brown nips
Service:service-oriented, listen well to demands[/QUOTE]
Old 19-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Shan Shan cut card today
Old 19-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
Bro Shan Shan cut card today
Yeah, just confirmed with her too that she already cut card due to personal reason.

Yet another good gem that departs early.

Will miss her deep throat BBBJ.
Old 19-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, just confirmed with her too that she already cut card due to personal reason.

Wah Lao I have not even seen her
Old 19-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wet piak piak is what i will miss
She enjoy good pounding and cun many times

Last edited by ace73; 19-09-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:

I will recommend Baby 1820 also, she got this cfm look
sweet voice and smile, her figure is my type
meaty on the right place, she gives the best bj and ass-rimming too
Hi bro, is Shanshan the girl transferred from 2045 or a direct import from China?
Old 19-09-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L18h20

All 3 girls transfer from 2045 terminated medical card today

DouLi number 68 also tender resignation today...back home on Friday

Last edited by unfit; 19-09-2018 at 09:51 PM.
Old 19-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Quote:
no.3 lisa on Top of my list
service top-notch , she knows how to arose a man
I booked her for an hour $150 no rush throughout the session, I was lying on her bed chatting until the time's up
Looking her face bj my little bro was satisfying, boobs was big C soft to touch
will return for her soon
Seems their number tag has 3 numbers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1