The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKC3698 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

She is 20 when we first met, of course gal at those age sure hunger for money to spend. She did come up with something one at a time, like the wooden house which i rebuild for her, and then some other things. Her family think that they have got a gold mine to keep on digging. You can't blame them, that is typical thinking of vietnamese. In vietnam most of gal habe to work to feed boy in family. But money i spend on her mostly is for her family and of course she spend some of it, but she did it for family. I managed to make her understand my situation, that i'm not really rich. She even start to fight with her family since baby born, coz she knew i can only support our family only. You have to sure, it is about relationship. You just have to sure.
Old 31-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKC3698 View Post
She is 20 when we first met, of course gal at those age sure hunger for money to spend. She did come up with something one at a time, like the wooden house which i rebuild for her, and then some other things. Her family think that they have got a gold mine to keep on digging. You can't blame them, that is typical thinking of vietnamese. In vietnam most of gal habe to work to feed boy in family. But money i spend on her mostly is for her family and of course she spend some of it, but she did it for family. I managed to make her understand my situation, that i'm not really rich. She even start to fight with her family since baby born, coz she knew i can only support our family only. You have to sure, it is about relationship. You just have to sure.
But did she tell you like ah long or debtors threaten her life? You need help her within 2-4 days and running away from debtors?
Old 31-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

anyone here still in contact with Vy?

I heard from my viet friend. Vy scapegoat her first first bf who went to hair saloon with her last time with this evidence? What she told you guys?
Old 01-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
But did she tell you like ah long or debtors threaten her life? You need help her within 2-4 days and running away from debtors?
No, she never told me that. When one girl only share her money problem with you but not even care about how you get money or how your life, you should know that she is not in love with you. Why you still dig in? Luckily, my wife is not that type, yes, she need money but i will make sure money i spend for her in the right way. I even guide her to start saving for future instead of spending, you know vietnamese do spend all money and find again, they never save. In a relationship, we must care about each others. If the girl only bring up money topics with you but not sharing life experience or listening to your daily problem, why are you still so stupid to hand over such a large amount of money several times? My wife is now taking care of my baby at vietnam and waiting for baby passport to be done, coz i change baby name to my family name. When she is pregnant while i'm working and i had a hard time sending money, she even use her own money to cover for a while. We support each others. Why not you just move on, it is not the girl fault, you choose to fall into the trap. It is very clear from the beginning but you choose to play in. Just let go of her, focus on your future.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 05-06-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 05-06-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Admin/ moderator, you may delete this thread. there is no need for me to seek answers anymore.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
this is what her sister sent to explain. I masked the shop name. Just to warn you guys about people like that.

No point of doing so, just move on. It is the end of you and vy. Jist let her be what she want to be.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i am not into for sex with her. I cannot explain to you why i do this and a lot things for her.

I don’t see her as pros. I see her as different girl than the rest. But now no point talking. She is not who she is and not the person i know anymore. I am not afraid to testify the truth or being called moron etc. I just don want anyone else went thru the experience i had. Countless sleepless nights. It is not money loss pain only. It is pain of someone betrayed your heart and kindness.

Hard to explain to those who don’t understand.
Have u wondered whether u r under some kind of black magic spell?
Old 01-06-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Sad case.

Never let our emotions get over us. Viet or any overseas gals will think we are gold mines.

There is a saying abt Viet gals. When u marry them, u marry the whole clan.

As guys, we need to set their expectations right from the start. Tell them how little money u have and u r not rich. And u don't spend money like water. See how they react.

If they can accept it and set their own expectations right, then it's good to go.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Admin, i got the answer i needed.

you can remove this thread. i am ready to close the crappy story. such person is worst kind. No need to talk further .

please help me delete this thread . Thanks
Old 01-06-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKC3698 View Post
No, she never told me that. When one girl only share her money problem with you but not even care about how you get money or how your life, you should know that she is not in love with you. Why you still dig in? Luckily, my wife is not that type, yes, she need money but i will make sure money i spend for her in the right way. I even guide her to start saving for future instead of spending, you know vietnamese do spend all money and find again, they never save. In a relationship, we must care about each others. If the girl only bring up money topics with you but not sharing life experience or listening to your daily problem, why are you still so stupid to hand over such a large amount of money several times? My wife is now taking care of my baby at vietnam and waiting for baby passport to be done, coz i change baby name to my family name. When she is pregnant while i'm working and i had a hard time sending money, she even use her own money to cover for a while. We support each others. Why not you just move on, it is not the girl fault, you choose to fall into the trap. It is very clear from the beginning but you choose to play in. Just let go of her, focus on your future.
you going to be good dad. you are responsible person and good man and found resolution for yourself and educated the girl well when she was young. success story for you.

i tried same approach as you and she will promise me all the things. but all empty promises. i talked to a few people who pm me. they facing same issue. most of the the girls not here for love. they are here for one thing. money...
Old 01-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

deleted
c

Last edited by apppioneer; 01-06-2018 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

i am unable to be with such person. dishonesty and fraud.

Admin, can close the thread.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
you going to be good dad. you are responsible person and good man and found resolution for yourself and educated the girl well when she was young. success story for you.

i tried same approach as you and she will promise me all the things. but all empty promises. i talked to a few people who pm me. they facing same issue. most of the the girls not here for love. they are here for one thing. money...
At first i also afraid if she indeed is just love my money, but already 4 years and time prove it. Btw, when i ask her to stop work and go back vietnam the first year, she never ask any money from me and just go back by herself. Maybe i just lucky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1