The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Allow me to compartmentise yr concerns correctly:

1. NOT RECEIVING A REPLY
2waystreet feedback is about not getting a reply from me. At all times, he did not mention that I cheated him or set a trap for him. Like I have already explained, its my perrogative whom I choose to reply to, or for that matter, if i did not reply, its perfectly understandable cos the response can be quite daunting and overwhelming for me to cope with.

2. POLICE SCAM/TRAP
I do understand where u are coming from - the need to be vigilant about police traps. But what I do appreciate from you is to be responsible and be able to substantiate with clear evidence that I am setting up a trap of any kind. If this is a scam or a trap, u think by now, there is no report or feedback from the samsters here?

3. What I can safely and correctly conclude is, Wodemama, you do have quite bad comprehending, reading skills and u are good at making bias, unsubstantiated, unfounded assumptions about me. Of course, u have your right to express freely yr personal observations or views but that does not give u the right to make such unwarranted claims or observations without any clear, indicative evidence of any kind.
Old 22-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
Any bros care to explain to me what TOP means? I have been here for quite some time and this is the first time i have seen this acronym.Thanks
TOP = the masculine gay who will only poke his partner backside but not his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
For all you know ts could be a police and waiting to nab some of the people here because of gay sex/anal sex/unnatural sex.
There is always such possibility but rather slim. Seems like AV is relaxing on gay sex unless they do it out in the open.
Old 22-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

1. NOT RECEIVING A REPLY
2waystreet feedback is about not getting a reply from me. At all times, he did not mention that I cheated him or set a trap for him. Like I have already explained, its my perrogative whom I choose to reply to, or for that matter, if i did not reply, its perfectly understandable cos the response can be quite daunting and overwhelming for me to cope with.

2. POLICE SCAM/TRAP
I do understand where u are coming from - the need to be vigilant about police traps. But what I do appreciate from you is to be responsible and be able to substantiate with clear evidence that I am setting up a trap of any kind. If this is a scam or a trap, u think by now, there is no report or feedback from the samsters here?

3. What I can safely and correctly conclude is, Wodemama, you do have quite bad comprehending, reading skills and u are good at making bias, unsubstantiated, unfounded assumptions about me. Of course, u have your right to express freely yr personal observations or views but that does not give u the right to make such unwarranted claims or observations without any clear, indicative evidence of any kind.
Yes you can choose whom you want to reply to and that is not what i am concern about.

All i have to say is since you claim that this whole thing is not a police scam then so be it, i am only SUGGESTING that this could be it. I did not state at any point in time that this whole free BJ deal IS a scam.IF you arent with the police then why are you being so overly defensive?That is unless you are really setting up a police trap.

And i can conclude that YOU,cqueen are rude, good at avoiding things that are being refuted by us (victims) of your literature attacks and then changing the topic and even better in making BIASED statement. AND I did not make any unwarranted claims, i was purely making a statement based on what i have seen over the last 5 pages of this thread.

When 2WayStreet was saying this whole thing was a con job you reacted so badly to it and when he refuted you, it became clear that you are very offensive to people who doubt this whole deal. And all i did was suggest that it could be a police trap and answered your "discrepancies", then you incorrectly state that my comprehending and reading skills are bad.

Argue all you want but I would only have one thing to say and that is 清者自清.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You

Last edited by wodemama; 22-03-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 22-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IF you arent with the police then why are you being so overly defensive?That is unless you are really setting up a police trap

I am sure most ppl will agree that all of us have different perceptions towards the same thing. eg, 3 different person may describle a ROUND TABLE as not so round, oval or even, not a table at all. All this stems from different perceptions. As such, me being merely correcting and putting right the facts in place to some allegations, is deemed and perceived as 'overly defensive', as perceptions of things varies vastly different with each person.

But what I find it usually strange is, a person perception of me being 'overly defensive' can lead him to conclude and assume, my 'overly defensive' actions, account and explains in affrimative I am in cahoots with the police after all, setting up a trap.

Now, that is indeed baffling to any one with a rational, logical mind of how did such conclusion was derived? So am i right after all to conclude, that peron is good at making unfounded conclusions and assumptions?
Old 22-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

hey babe, don't get so involved with the postings of others. respond to your emails :P
Old 22-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for saying this, but this thread is really getting boring, already into its sixth page and still without a single FR...
Old 22-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey07 View Post
Sorry for saying this, but this thread is really getting boring, already into its sixth page and still without a single FR...
Those horny cock, that have found their way into my slutty, thirsty mouth, are those of discreet, private individuals, who just want to experience a relaxing, erotic bj, with the peace of mind and knowledge that, their private lives and discreet fun are fully protected with uttermost privacy and respect.

Please bear in mind, my goodwill erotic bj is to reward and benefit open-minded individuals who make well informed decision about wanting to engage in a private, erotic and fully discreet fun with me, an mature-minded, sound and rational mind who just enjoys licking n tasting a hard juicy cock.

Hence, I, like the rest of my discreet fun lovers, do not encourage n condone any form of 'FR', after all, its not a transactional business sex deal.
Old 24-03-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
............Hence, I, like the rest of my discreet fun lovers, do not encourage n condone any form of 'FR', after all, its not a transactional business sex deal.
Well said!
Old 25-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Well said!
Any rewards for praising me? Change yr eeemen to semen la, this is enough incentive for my slutty, thirsty tongue to motivate me to lick and tease u better if u happen to be in Singapore next time...
Old 28-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pricklyhip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any rewards for praising me? Change yr eeemen to semen la, this is enough incentive for my slutty, thirsty tongue to motivate me to lick and tease u better if u happen to be in Singapore next time...
Dear cqueen,

I must comment on your writing skills. May I suggest you document down all your sex-perience. I'm sure your book will sell like hot cakes.

Just my 2 cents worth.

pricklyhip
Old 28-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumby mullnigg View Post
I see Cqueen's 'propositions' popping up everywhere in other threads offering her services.

At the rate of interest she is generating she wouldn't have time to take the cocks out of her mouth to go around spreading her her words in other threads.

I believe the number of repeat fans will be enough to keep her busy to not need to solicit anymore also.

I notice when the attention from 'annoyed' bros who didn't get a favourable reply from her dies down, she will start to go around spreading the word again.

It's about getting attention. And if that's what she wants its her right.

So don't get so worked up about being able to hook up.

As for cqueen, maybe you can grade me on my comprehension and summary skills from all your postings:

1. Your blowjob skills are nothing short of excellent

2. You are not a sex worker and therefore provide a less mercenary feel than one.

3. Who you want to hook up with is your choice.

Can we go now?

No one is stopping u from getting out from my very sight. Do make it fast and snappy so that I am spare the agony of ever seeing the very sight of u! Good riddance!

But before u vanish from my sight, there is one starking complimentary quality about u - your grossly exaggerating skills of depicting me as ' actively offering my services in other thread' leaves much to desires, when I just merely jestfully replied to 03 threads of 3 different samsters that I knew, adding some humor to their article.

Now, u may now get out from my sight for good!
Old 28-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricklyhip View Post
Dear cqueen,

I must comment on your writing skills. May I suggest you document down all your sex-perience. I'm sure your book will sell like hot cakes.

Just my 2 cents worth.

pricklyhip
Thanks for giving me some directional advice on how to exploit and turn my goodwill erotic bj stint into a money business venture.

U want to express your earnest support by first, letting me lick n tease yr hard juicy cock, then I will pen down in my erotic literature how yr face contort and twist with so much pleasures and lust, cos u cannot resist anymore but explode all yr hot love juices all over my face....

So do u think u want that?
Old 30-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Hi.... Cqueen I need Ur service, can U give me free tuition for english, I will be much appreciated. Thank U in advance.
Old 30-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

can but i need yr hard horny thai cock to fill me up first with your hardness of many smiles (land of many smiles, thailand tourism slogan).

Also hor, u may take more than usual longer time to learn even a simple, grammatically correct sentence, cos u be so deeply engrossed, enjoying my erotic tongue that u may not have enough concentrating power and energy left for anything except,of course, my slutty tongue.

Now, tell me, do u still need tuition lesson in english from me?
Old 30-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
MeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to all

TS..MeePokDry here..just wanna say..no matter u are a he or a she..may u achieve wat u wanted in life and be safe n sound always while living life happily..

Wishing you all the best frm the bottom of my heart. take care!

CHEERS!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1