The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

be warn every bros coz theres a cash loaded teddy bear on the loss in ACE....
Old 16-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
be warn every bros coz theres a cash loaded teddy bear on the loss in ACE....
And that TEDdy Bear is using all his money to hammer the TAOdy bear
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 16-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
antonylaixyz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Eh? Anything happened to ACE? I called Popiah Tao but no answer. Maybe she changed hp number, maybe I input wrong number in my hp. Anyone know her ctc, please assist -- pm me her ctc. TQ!!

Bro, please send email me. I think she provides full package in Full Body Massage (good with high standard), BJ, HJ, FJ. No rush

email: [email protected]
Old 16-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
be warn every bros coz theres a cash loaded teddy bear on the LOOSE in ACE....
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
And that TEDdy Bear is using all his money to hammer the TAOdy bear

BUgger dyelook and pom!!\

It was not a plan outing at ACE since it have been raining for past few afternoon.
Ash Viet Chick have wechat me few times requesting my help and i finally plan yesterday, Sunday since Pom did say he/PaperCutz were planning to go there also.

i reach slightly drizzling around 2pm, had my late porridge lunch at Food court beside ACE.
At 1st floor, saw many worms and chicks.Lily apparently saw me 1st as my radar actually were eyeing on so many new chicks...hahaha

Share a Table with 3 nice chap facing the escalator, 2nd row.
So manage to kawtim for Lily and she look damn happy.

Then i shift to table behind me where i manage to chat with 3 friendly cheongster.
Salute to two cheongster who can converse damn good Viet. With their added lingua asset, lots of Viet gers don't mind sitting with them drinking with them.
I get to watch/interact FOC and get to know more gooding Viet chicks.
On one occasion..there is one Sister Viet bring young new 18 years to our table.
Thanks to lingua viet of this guy where we play a game asking the 18 years old girl to choose him or me.
Damn she choose me...bloody hell and i was dead drunk at that time.

to be continue.

saas<----Next!
Old 16-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2;

Saw Dyelook around 5 or 6pm
he know which guy i am referring to.
Dyelook left for Maluri Jusco for belated mother dinner.
He did say he will come back but i miss his Whatapps notification on my phone.
Bloody Whatapps Notification, seem something wrong.

Me and this guy continue drinking 11 bottle of beer from 2pm until 9pm.
both of us merrily walking around the parade washing our eye kaw kaw for at less 5 time that night.
Really impressed with the line up.

saas<----Next!
Old 16-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Part 3,

Girl on left picture was there last night.
She look gooding.

saas<----Next!
Old 16-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Damn cannot edit....Part 4 lo;

PRC quality still same group of people
Sheep, Wild Boar and Hong Li

Popiah quality and quantity is there
Yesterday got two delicious baby skin 18 years led by their individual Big sister who marketing them if anyone interested.

My "Thuy" go Singapore to work but she left an impression with her group of her friends that my banana is beyond their reach.

I was trying to up her friends who have big bobbies since my baxa go singapore.
SHe explain to our table i am her friend "Baxa" ...so cannot PAKU her liao and show our gathering photo which was save in her phone.

My newly friend Viet speaking cheongster tried to kawtim for me with his viet lingua 2 times but she flatly refuse to take me up explaning sisterhood.
So, lesson learnt, no selfie photo with any girl in future

Saw Saigon Yen who carry her new minted handbag around looking for customer. Her Sister also there as well.
TAO also there but she seem a bit pissed when i was with this Viet speaking chap who was chatting with her as we take a stroll on the 2nd round.
Lily butterfly to our table and others Viet girls who also dropby our table and drink with the Viet speaking cheongster. i get (close up view especially their bosom)

Camel also there.
Thai Pisau also there.

saas<----Next!
Old 16-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Part 2;

Saw Dyelook around 5 or 6pm
he know which guy i am referring to.
Dyelook left for Maluri Jusco for belated mother dinner.
He did say he will come back but i miss his Whatapps notification on my phone.
Bloody Whatapps Notification, seem something wrong.

Me and this guy continue drinking 11 bottle of beer from 2pm until 9pm.
both of us merrily walking around the parade washing our eye kaw kaw for at less 5 time that night.
Really impressed with the line up.
you must be damm drunk.....
Old 16-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh fuck..
should be shylook
motherfucckkker me...!

saas<----Next!
Old 17-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
oh fuck..
should be shylook
motherfucckkker me...!
Our SOS taikor Dyelook where got go to ACE one woh...ACE is cheapo place woh.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-05-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Our SOS taikor Dyelook where got go to ACE one woh...ACE is cheapo place woh.
am there... via invisible mode...
Old 17-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
LOL.... And I was thinking Dyelook is an invisible man.

How he manage to see you??
Old 17-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
LOL.... And I was thinking Dyelook is an invisible man.

How he manage to see you??
when teddy is drunk, almost all manly handsome uncles he'll mistaken is me...
Old 17-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
when teddy is drunk, almost all manly handsome uncles he'll mistaken is me...
That Teddy Bear is like python oledi, needs 3 days to digest several bottles of beer alcohol

Now he prefers to eat Lily flowers instead of another bear the Taody Bear
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 18-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
That Teddy Bear is like python oledi, needs 3 days to digest several bottles of beer alcohol

Now he prefers to eat Lily flowers instead of another bear the Taody Bear
lucky teddy not eat viet roses.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1