The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Ah neh is for short. since your language so power, why don't you tell us what does the full term "ah Pu neh neh" means? Lol

Btw do u see prcs calling themselves "ah tiongs"?

Bananaman - yes true, just shiok myself but she should at least do a good bj lah

Other bros, I don't get offended with 'an neh' whic you are correct means brother; big brother in fact cos thambi is little brother, just like kay leng kia means Indian in Hokkien. What makes it not nice is when someone says 'ah pu neh neh' which is totally wrong. Just like 'bhai' for Sikhs means brother, but some people go 'baiyeeeeeee'. same same but diff but we are all sons of SG and chiongsters so doesn't matter as long as we stay respectful.

Ah tiongs btw are another breed...not like my hokkien, hainanese, cantonese, teo chew and khek bros
Old 26-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks fhakyew for the clarification and hope this makes cassano happy.
You are very right to say we are all here to share and make chionging and enjoyable experience. No need for such hard language especially when people are telling you a fact. At least go find out the meaning before speaking in such harsh tone. Thank you.
Old 26-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
tiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol. This is the first time I hear aneh call himself "a nehh".
Old 26-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Banana86man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Lor 8 H66G

Lol... This lor 8 H66G topic become talking about topic of ah neh.... Lol... Salute your... No offence, suggest your meet up la-kopi and discuss about this ah neh topic.... Lol
Old 26-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana86man View Post
Lol... This lor 8 H66G topic become talking about topic of ah neh.... Lol... Salute your... No offence, suggest your meet up la-kopi and discuss about this ah neh topic.... Lol
Bros...I grew up in a Chinese neighborhood and until now most of my friends are Chinese even my best friend. I speak Tolkien better than Tamil and btw I'm 46 years old.Anyway I always say..if we can't laugh at our self how can we laugh at other people. Baiyee..mama, health, cheers jokes are part of our culture.

Happy to meet for kopi session and share my deep knowledge about aneh-ology. And about being offended about harsh words here..I have no timeto to be. Old already and want to reserve energy for chionging
Old 26-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhakyew View Post
Bros...I grew up in a Chinese neighborhood and until now most of my friends are Chinese even my best friend. I speak Tolkien better than Tamil and btw I'm 46 years old.Anyway I always say..if we can't laugh at our self how can we laugh at other people. Baiyee..mama, health, cheers jokes are part of our culture.

Happy to meet for kopi session and share my deep knowledge about aneh-ology. And about being offended about harsh words here..I have no timeto to be. Old already and want to reserve energy for chionging
Sorry no need meet for kopi. I not interested at your ah neh topic... Lol.. Anyway... 46 years old already. Old already... Hahahahaha.... Still chiong for young ladies... Salute you... Lol.... No offence, those ladies can become your daughter already Bro...
Old 27-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana86man View Post
Sorry no need meet for kopi. I not interested at your ah neh topic... Lol.. Anyway... 46 years old already. Old already... Hahahahaha.... Still chiong for young ladies... Salute you... Lol.... No offence, those ladies can become your daughter already Bro...
Bananaman, You like to contradict yourself as other bros here can see. I can meet the other for kopi and definitely will be talking about WLs
Old 27-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Bananaman, You like to contradict yourself as other bros here can see. I can meet the other for kopi and definitely will be talking about WLs
Understood. Anyway 66G got any other good services ladies? Beside G4(pui). She too many customers ride her already, services drop a lot till to ORD mood... Pussy already loose and big... Her FJ feeling same I masterbate myself... Hahahahaha
Old 27-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its sad to see this forum getting many immatured and snobbish members who cannot stand being rectified for their errors. If you can't stand being taught right things, then you don't deserve your age. Just because you have the ability to zap people doesn't make you better. Face up to your error like a man instead of doing coward acts. No wonder more members are getting disillusioned with the forum. Cannot even speak honest truths around without offending cowards and snobs.
Old 27-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Its sad to see this forum getting many immatured and snobbish members who cannot stand being rectified for their errors. If you can't stand being taught right things, then you don't deserve your age. Just because you have the ability to zap people doesn't make you better. Face up to your error like a man instead of doing coward acts. No wonder more members are getting disillusioned with the forum. Cannot even speak honest truths around without offending cowards and snobs.

Who you referring to bro euphemism?
Old 27-11-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who you referring to bro euphemism?
Err i mean winphenom
Old 27-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Its ok bro fhakyew. No need to mention names and be low class like them. He is still happily zapping thinking that it bothers us. These points must mean a lot to him but it is useless to us. Cannot change for money or gold. That pathetic man needs to see a doctor and get his brains examined. Low down moron who thinks highly of himself. Didn't even say anything rudely to him in the first place but he just has an uneven heart.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Its ok bro fhakyew. No need to mention names and be low class like them. He is still happily zapping thinking that it bothers us. These points must mean a lot to him but it is useless to us. Cannot change for money or gold. That pathetic man needs to see a doctor and get his brains examined. Low down moron who thinks highly of himself. Didn't even say anything rudely to him in the first place but he just has an uneven heart.
Bro Winphenom

Just don't even bother commenting.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

Commenting just to make him zap more...hoping to reach a thousand points. Brainless pathetic moron who doesn't have a life out there.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Thanks for the comforting words though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1