The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all
now government is mapping out the road towards phase 3, and will release more info in just a few weeks time.....hope GL can really open....
Old 27-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
now government is mapping out the road towards phase 3, and will release more info in just a few weeks time.....hope GL can really open....
u dare to visit when all the fw will be rushing to visit too?
Old 28-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
u dare to visit when all the fw will be rushing to visit too?
He dares wins. Who said opening? I bet GL will not open in 2020.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Then u still go around asking if any PRC gals still around? U want to 包养 them till pandemic is over?
Old 28-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, there is always uncertainty and disappointments. Setting no expectations that GL will open may be a good strategy at least no disappointments
Old 28-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dookie78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Even if GL is re-opened the experience will not be the same as before.
Old 28-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Look like GL back to biz is getting more and more difficult, even after CB3.
Anybody have lobang for SIA or Singapore and Malaysia girls join the adult biz supply chain?
Old 28-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello saabking:

Why do you keep making fun of Dignified69 and JNN?

You forgot my literary critique ...
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...postcount=1901
Old 28-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
slurpingtongue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get ready you ammo. The time is coming soon.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Then u still go around asking if any PRC gals still around? U want to 包养 them till pandemic is over?
Just talking cock leh...I make poem to soothe you
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-09-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just talking cock leh...I make poem to soothe you
With each step, the heat of passion of love and excitement only intensifies. I burn with fire from the love of passion, I can fill the whole world. And the sky turned pink. The sky glitters with glitter. The air is filled with the fragrance of love and the world is more beautiful and you are becoming more and more divine in my eyes, I bow to your extraterrestrial beauty and belong to you alone, the goal of all my lives for all eternity. You are the one that I will always dream of and my heart will forever love and want you alone.

Dutifully in love,
MaXx 😍😍😍

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
With each step, the heat of passion of love and excitement only intensifies. I burn with fire from the love of passion, I can fill the whole world. And the sky turned pink. The sky glitters with glitter. The air is filled with the fragrance of love and the world is more beautiful and you are becoming more and more divine in my eyes, I bow to your extraterrestrial beauty and belong to you alone, the goal of all my lives for all eternity. You are the one that I will always dream of and my heart will forever love and want you alone.

Dutifully in love,
MaXx ������

Wah lau....bro Max also poetic one...

Last edited by Dignified69; 29-09-2020 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Singlish
Old 29-09-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
My current mood re GL ...

Quote:
Wah lau....bro Max also poetic one...
My mood re GL .......

The sky without stars...
and the moon so dark...
the day without lights...
the summer so cold...
the body without heart....
and the blood static....

flowers changed as a rocks..
and spring to an autumn..
and a happiness to a sadness... 😤

Feeling despondent,
MaXx 🙁😞☹️😢😭

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Chen Fei is the caddie? 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
THE LOVE SONG OF CHEN FEI

No house...check
No car...check
No JOB...check and double check

Who has his own personal thread on a sex forum to write FRs?
Who can it be, no life and nothing else better to do so fucking free?

I am the only one
In Singapore and the world, you won't find another one

It can only be me. It is me. Chen Fei the fucking donkey.

X0X0X0X,

Here I will sign off as if I'm writing a letter to my fans, not realising it's a fucking post on a sex forum and there's no need to sign off. Suaku is really suaku.
Old 29-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
vigourfull38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any online site to connect with GL girls, anyone know any link for GL girls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1