The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-09-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Can't wait for the time when Dome 1 is again flooded with our favourite LOS WL. Miss them so much but sadly i think its not gonna happen till early or mid 2021. But if Okt raise prices i will think twice.
Old 28-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Anyone try plud666girls before. Any review and anyone able to book the lady from whatsap ? I tried to text them but no reply
Just move on if they don't reply... Don't waste your time lol
Old 28-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Can't wait for the time when Dome 1 is again flooded with our favourite LOS WL. Miss them so much but sadly i think its not gonna happen till early or mid 2021. But if Okt raise prices i will think twice.
agreed. earliest could probably be Q1 to Q2 2021, and then again it could also be short term tourists instead of the usual one month stay.

Hope they won't jack the prices up as there could be plenty of teeruks wanting to come, so it could keep prices down I hope
Old 28-09-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Commercial break

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This ICA officer not bad looking. I nv see her when I came in SG last year.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 29-09-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Belated FR for Zina from Sex Sense

Felt the urge for FL so decided to give her a try.

Looks: MILF. 80% of what you see in the pics. Has braces.
Boobs: Man made Ds. Considered seasoned
Body: Short in height and belongs to Curvy type. More on meaty side. No signs of C-Sec.
French: Nope. Said she has got ulcers.
BBBJ: Had better but at least she did a 5min. Requested for 69 and she complied.
FJ: Caps on and started with CG. Considered relatively tight. Did manage to squeeze out 1st shot after a while of pumping in missionary. Washed up and rested with a nap. She then played her phone while I rested.
Started 2nd shot with CG and then did doggy. Ended off with HJ.
RTF: Nope. Not really my type but she is considered hardworking.
GFE: Friendly. Still feels a little more commercial. Maybe its because she has lotsa men to service...
Old 29-09-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good news to those who can stay at Thailand at least 3 months =)

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...d-19-13151644?
Old 29-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Belated FR for Mango from Emman

Saw a refreshed look and decided to book her to try out. Apparently she is fully booked for most of the time.

Looks: 90% of what you see in the pics. Considered quite pretty. Late 20s I believe.
Boobs: Man made Ds. Well seasoned and feels good to handle.
Body: Petite with deadly curves. No signs of child birth
French: Like long lost lovers.
BBBJ: Hardworking with nice suction. Requested for 69 and enjoyed her juices.
FJ: Caps on and started with CG. Rather tight. Ended 1st shot in missionary position. Washed up and rested with a nap. Cuddled with her in the intermission.
RTF: Yes. She is still adapting to FL life but she needs the money as she does not have income during CB.
GFE: Like mistress.
Old 29-09-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Belated FR for Nike from Emman

After last session with Mango, thought I could try my luck with the seemingly good looking Nike

Looks: MILF. 80% of what you see in the pics.
Boobs: Natural As or Small B... Shouldnt it be C as advertised?
Body: Petite and slim. Felt a small and seasoned C-Sec scar on her lower abs.
French: Yes
BBBJ: Had better. Requested for 69 and she requested for extra. Gave her additional $20...
FJ: Caps on and started with CG. Considered relatively tight. Did manage to squeeze out 1st shot after a while of pumping in missionary. Washed up and rested with a nap. She then played her phone while I rested and then joined in to cuddle.
Started 2nd shot with CG but I kinda lost mood and excitement because her figure not my type and because of the extra. Didn't managed to squeeze 2nd shot out and just left after shower.
RTF: Nope.
GFE: More on commercial side
Old 29-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Belated FR for Zina from Sex Sense

Felt the urge for FL so decided to give her a try.

Looks: MILF. 80% of what you see in the pics. Has braces.
Boobs: Man made Ds. Considered seasoned
Body: Short in height and belongs to Curvy type. More on meaty side. No signs of C-Sec.
French: Nope. Said she has got ulcers.
BBBJ: Had better but at least she did a 5min. Requested for 69 and she complied.
FJ: Caps on and started with CG. Considered relatively tight. Did manage to squeeze out 1st shot after a while of pumping in missionary. Washed up and rested with a nap. She then played her phone while I rested.
RTF: Nope. Not really my type but she is considered hardworking.
GFE: Friendly. Still feels a little more commercial. Maybe its because she has lotsa men to service...
Bro, is this Zina from Empire69?
Old 29-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Wow...if it is she put on weight man!
Old 03-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 15
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

sigh wonder when can get Thai FL

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 03-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable : Plus66

Booked her 1day in advance cause the booking quite full...

Girl : Anna

looks 8/10 she actually looks like local, not that thai tan type

body 8/10 small in frame with natural boobs

French 9/10 she loves frenching

bbbj 6/10 don't think she really likes it, but very accommodating if you requested for it

pussy 9/10 easy wet when finger

Painting 8/10 like to see her reaction

fj 9/10 had a great bonk with her, she won't reject the request i ask for.

gfe 9/10 cuddle after and chit chat until times up.

She doesn't look like she is working in this field cause her English speaks quite good, and avoiding to talk about her issue, but I also don't wanna ask too much, as you know, privacy
Old 04-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Wow...if it is she put on weight man!
I won’t mind for that Cfm looks and boobs. The last time empire posted she even gave massage cert sia..
Old 06-10-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kobe999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any senior here got good recommendations for Tarma to share pls.
Old 07-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when can we get back to the usual dome 1 ?

Last edited by tantom; 08-10-2020 at 11:20 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1