The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold
Condom came off

Went to a legal house and as usual, a condom was used. The last concluding phase was a doggy style. I'm totally certain the condom was still on, as I saw it was still on and gripped (touched) it before inserting.

Skipping to the end; I came but I continued for a while since it is still erecting before deciding to cut short since it is only $50. So I took my penis out, while looking behind me to grab a tissue. What I usually do is to wrap the tissue around the shaft and as I slide the it towards the head, I would be removing the condom too. Then I realised my condom isn't there and not anywhere to be seen.

1. So did the condom stucked inside her vagina while I was thrusting her?

2. She said along this line, " Ohh you cum inside me!", and gave a playful slap. ( I was like fuuuck....)

3. I'm thinking of going DSC to check myself out after a couple of months. How much would the screening be? It is not stated on the site and from some threads, the figure is about $400++ at Shim's....

Perhaps I'm being paranoid lol.
Old 30-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Condom came off

hi bro
most stds has an incubation period of abt 2 weeks...
look out for discharges and rashes. hope u will be fine
Old 30-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badder View Post
Went to a legal house and as usual, a condom was used. The last concluding phase was a doggy style. I'm totally certain the condom was still on, as I saw it was still on and gripped (touched) it before inserting.

Skipping to the end; I came but I continued for a while since it is still erecting before deciding to cut short since it is only $50. So I took my penis out, while looking behind me to grab a tissue. What I usually do is to wrap the tissue around the shaft and as I slide the it towards the head, I would be removing the condom too. Then I realised my condom isn't there and not anywhere to be seen.

2. She said along this line, " Ohh you cum inside me!", and gave a playful slap. ( I was like fuuuck....)

3. I'm thinking of going DSC to check myself out after a couple of months. How much would the screening be? It is not stated on the site and from some threads, the figure is about $400++ at Shim's....

TS, my comments of what happened are as follows:

a You did various positions which required you to take your bro in and out, sometimes not inserting it immediately,
b The whole f process must have taken some time, like 15 minutes or more and in one or more of the positions, bro became soft and condom slipped a little or became loose. You did not notice it and when continued to last position, condom completely slipped in the cxxx.
b In last position, therefore you have been pumping raw, at least partially,
c Condom confirmed not covering your bro as girl felt your hot shot and remarked,
d Unknowingly, after shot, you kept your bro raw in cxxx until you decided to pull it out and,
e Got your SHOCK.

Suggestions of what you can do are :
a monitor your bro's conditions carefully from now onwards. Any rashes, pus, pain during urination, sore, itch, etc, infection liao. Go doctor immediately for tests and treatments.
b continue to monitor your bro as sometimes more than one kind of infection may occur.
c after two months, go for biggie HIV test. If clear, do test again, 6 months after exposure.
d in meantime, be careful when you chiong again. Take all precautions against slippage.
e next time, after every chiong session (this may not be welcomed or difficult to follow through for some people), if possible, immediately go take a thorough bath and wash bro especially carefully.

Good luck to you. Cheers.
Old 31-08-2012, 08:19 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

forget about spending money to get a check now..
it is too early for any test to be conclusive..
you should go for the PEP if it is less than 72 hours
have a read on this thread.. should answer your questions..
http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=152562
and this post..
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=746

Quote:
Originally Posted by badder View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 31-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Surprise, how can you not feel it, some more you are going doggy you can see if the condom still on your dick ???, you your dick goes soft ??
Old 07-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez85 View Post
hi bro
most stds has an incubation period of abt 2 weeks...
look out for discharges and rashes. hope u will be fine
Agreed totally
Old 09-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Interesting thread... Out of curiosity, where did the condom go? On the bed, flew out of bed?? Can a condom stuck into a woman's vagina????

Oh well, shim clinic is very expensive ( but it operates till quite late), DSC more affordable if you are going to test for all sorts of STD n HIV, but DSC's clinic more like office hours ..

TS, I think now you in very risky situation, please go for testings after the incubation period. I guess it's over 24-48hrs since the act, or you can still in time to eat the anti-HiV pills.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can describe abit on this "anti-HiV pills. "?

nvr heard about this. someone can share?

actually i got one suggestion to condom company, design a underwear like condom, like a boxer design, wear it boxer short, and you hv the part tat cover penis just condom but is attached to the pants.

how can the condom company never thought of that, not only u can cover yr penis also all the parts that come in contact with the WL. no STD, HIV worrries at all.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:42 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. what antiHIV pills are you talking about?

if you are asking about PEP.. click on the link i provided or google it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by canola123 View Post
bro can describe abit on this "anti-HiV pills. "?

nvr heard about this. someone can share?

Old 09-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Ya I meant HIV PEP... I never tried it look like some sorts of pills/treatment that prevent the spread of HIV virus upon initial contact.. Something like morning after pills (against pregnancy) then this HIV PEP( against HIV virus- anti HIV) both must be taken 24-48 hrs after the act committed.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

http://www.shimclinic.com/singapore/hiv-pep/

Btw, above is the link to HIV PEP.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@bro canola123

some of the sex sensation is from skin to skin contact. by covering the crotch area in a protective boxer, the feeling will be lessened, could be what the cd co is thinking.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:50 AM

no...it is not 24-48hours.. read again..
u can opt for the PEP Treatment within 72 hours of exposure
but it is not 100% foolproof and it is expensive..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
Ya I meant HIV PEP... I never tried it look like some sorts of pills/treatment that prevent the spread of HIV virus upon initial contact.. Something like morning after pills (against pregnancy) then this HIV PEP( against HIV virus- anti HIV) both must be taken 24-48 hrs after the act committed.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canola123 View Post
also all the parts that come in contact with the WL. no STD, HIV worrries at all.
The best way of ensuring that no parts come in contact with WLs is to keep away from them in the first place.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tamarai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just go for a medical checkup.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1