The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all
Info thread Okinawa Japan

I will be going to Okinawa. Any help and information on the night scene and out call ladies is appreciated.

Thank you.
Old 21-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
guysbig is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Help needed in Okinawa

I need help too
Old 09-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bobclip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help needed in Okinawa

any recommendations bros?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-01-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Okinawa Japan

Hi Bros, not sure why but was surprised not to find a thread on Okinawa Japan, so I will start one with some info as this is only my first bonk trip to Japan, to benefit those who will be going there in future. I am not an expert (as mentioned, first time to Japan) but at least hope these info can help Bros to get more leads and share here.

Basically after some searches online, I managed to find 2 places in Naha, Okinawa with "happening" services.

The first one (which I do not recommend), is located near Asato station, street opposite Kozys Bake House (can find on Google map). The houses look like our GL with attractive red/pink lights and girls inside. However the girls inside don't look promising so I decided to go recce the second place.

The second one is a street full of soap lands. Located near Tsuji Park (Google map), nearest is Asahibashi station with about 8 to 10mins walk. The shop with name 無料案內所 will confirm a soap land shop, however some just indicate their english shop name. Cityheaven dot net is a website that consolidate all the soap lands in Japan, so if you want to see which soap land has nice girls on that day in Okinawa, just click to 冲绅 or simply just type /okinawa behind the URL. Choose the english version which is located at the top right hand corner and you can slowly navigate yourself. For me, I choose the soap land ranking to see which are better.

While walking to the streets, was pulled by some of the OKTs there to go into their shops, I tested water by saying I am Gaijin and they say its ok. Proportion and Koume were the first two I tried because their website has lot of chio girls' pic but was rejected as they say no Gaijin. However the OKT in Koume recommended me that their sister shop accept Gaijin so I say ok and the process of selecting girls is as usual (of what I read in Osaka/Tokyo thread). After that was brought to the sister shop in a car which is just the opposite street and went to 2nd floor and the girl was there waiting for me. Was disappointed as the girl's age and the picture is different.. Face 6/10.. however not able to change so bo pian. Luckily her body is one of the best I tried and service is superb! Something that amazed me is after all the bathing and servicing, she cap me and told me to FJ her. As I had read in some of the posts in Japan, my thinking all along is no FJ in Japan for the health services?? I had a good time and felt the money paid is worthwhile (Price: Y$25K).

On 2nd day, I went back again and this time I went to Annex to try and again was told no Gaijin but ask me to come back tomor (Friday but not sure why can as they explain in Jap). Once again they say their sister shop accept Gaijin and the shop is just next door, shop name is Chapel. When there, this time I make sure the OKT give me what I want as compare to the photo by giving example about what happened yesterday. The OKT assured me that the recommended girl is confirmed early 20s and Kawaii, all the while using handphone google translate to communicate. Another tactic I tried is I told the OKT I will take 50mins first, just to see the girl, if confirm kawaii, then I will extend to 70mins and if his recommendation is good, tomorrow I will come again.

So same thing go up second floor after the girl arrived, and yes jackpot, the girl is super kawaii, 9/10 and service is superb. Again I thought maybe not every girl can FJ so I waited again until the girl cap me and I know ho-seh-liao! Really had a good time with her and after deed, she still bother to sit down and chit-chat with me using google translate (Price: Y$28K).

This got me hooked and I went again on 3rd day (Fri) as I remembered the OKT in Annex told me can. I also saw one of the top rated girl's pic is super chio on the website. When I step into the shop, the OKT immediately recognized me and invite me to sit inside a small room. So I say today Gaijin ok? He say yes and went to get 2 photo and 1 of it is the top rated girl which I was bio'g! But I tried to act cool and again used the same tactic of confirming the age and kawaii'ness of the girl. Again I told the OKT 50mins to confirm the girl and extend to 70mins if the girl is kawaii.

When I met the girl, my jaws nearly dropped! 11/10! The pic and the girl is exactly the same and my heart also racing like mad! We went up and after she undressed, the boobs r not really nice as it was sagging so minus points here. She pop'ed the question want condom or not.. so I assumed she can do raw since this question was asked.. and I say yes condom. Overall, the session was good (less the sagging boobs) and fucking a super young kawaii girl is every man's dream! (Price: Y$33K as she is considered a premium in the shop)

All in all, I enjoyed myself and as I will be going to Osaka after that, I wanna save some bullets after the 3 days of fun. I will be sharing some insights in Osaka thread after this.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 10-01-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future
Re: Okinawa Japan

Wow thanks for the lengthy post, a joy to read.

Not much of us goes to okinawa,
hence there are very few report and I believe it will not be active.

But thanks for sharing anyways! Hope it brings good use to people traveling there.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Never been to Okinawa
Dont plan to either
But still good to read a nice review
Old 14-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Wow thanks for the lengthy post, a joy to read.

Not much of us goes to okinawa,
hence there are very few report and I believe it will not be active.

But thanks for sharing anyways! Hope it brings good use to people traveling there.
No wonder not much info can be found on Okinawa haha... it is a beautiful scenery place to visit with lot of nice fresh seafood

Hope I can be there again soon.

Cannot stop thinking of onz'g a Jap again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Never been to Okinawa
Dont plan to either
But still good to read a nice review
Thx Bro

Old 02-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Info thread Okinawa Japan

I was in Okinawa early last year and I wished I had this info back then. Always wanted to try a native Japanese in Japan.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
I was in Okinawa early last year and I wished I had this info back then. Always wanted to try a native Japanese in Japan.
I think is almost every man's dream

Old 11-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cutecute86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Info thread Okinawa Japan

Going to Okinawa on 31/10-8/11 any advise on where to go for some action. Thank you.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecute86 View Post
Going to Okinawa on 31/10-8/11 any advise on where to go for some action. Thank you.
Dude...... there is a very well written FR just right above you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1