The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -149 / Power: 0
icy_boi icy_boi
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Will be in HCM tmr until Monday. Can recommend where to go for entertainment with LT/ST with decent price?

Or any one interested meetup to go tgt.
Old 19-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
darklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do anybody know where are all these places?

The girls are damn hot.
Old 22-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERO01 View Post
Anyone heading for Napoli tomorrow night?
Bro what’s good in Napoli ?
Old 24-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
toothpick2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is Z Massage pls?
Old 24-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyew View Post
Good leh, zap me again. Fine. share contact , bro you all can go contact yourselves. Nah, those fxker pimps you deserved it.

[edited by mod...no personal number allowed]
Anyone been to these?
Old 24-01-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyew View Post
More coming.
Anyone been here?
Old 25-01-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
JadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone want to meet up I will be in HCMC till Feb 6 than off to China most likely.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 13
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeMoon View Post
Anyone want to meet up I will be in HCMC till Feb 6 than off to China most likely.
HI bro jademoon. I read your fr and see that you have use wechat to find FL. I used wechat and found someone but "she" is not open to video call or voice call. Seems like not real girl behind the screen.

Wana seek your advice whether should I just go for it or just forgo it.

Attached some pics that she seng of herself and her friend. Wonder if any bros has tried either b4 and pics is somewhat true to real life.

The first 2 is the FL I talking to and the 3rd is supposedly her friend. Wonder I'm talking to a pimp who will do bait and switch or to a real working lady.

Old 26-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
JadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most likely is an pimp who has these girls working for him if she is unwilling to even voice chat. Honestly I prefer independent girls over these girls who has pimps. Independent girls tend to be a lot nicer and cheaper because they aren't under stress of making money for the pimp and don't have an pimp taking an huge cut of the money so they aren't demanding for an huge tip. You're in Vietnam there are hot girl everywhere that you can be found find another one 10minute later if you try. But if you're really dead set on this certain girl than ask her for her price and have her go to an location near your hotel to meet that way if they do bait and switch you can easy walk away and they wouldn't know where you stay.

Last edited by JadeMoon; 26-01-2019 at 10:32 PM.
Old 27-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Recently in vn, I helped a fren to ask a FL from WeChat to meet him. I told her in texting that if the gal who appear is different from photo sent then will reject upfront without paying the transport of the FL to go to his hotel. The FL called to ask for room number but we told her we go down to meet her. When see the real person she's really different from the pic. We told her sorry and then she went off.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 27-01-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Recently in vn, I helped a fren to ask a FL from WeChat to meet him. I told her in texting that if the gal who appear is different from photo sent then will reject upfront without paying the transport of the FL to go to his hotel. The FL called to ask for room number but we told her we go down to meet her. When see the real person she's really different from the pic. We told her sorry and then she went off.
That FL must br ugly or else see the real person will proceed to fuck her.
Old 28-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothpick2 View Post
Anyone been to these?
Been to the sunflower before. It is funny that its a office building but at the basement, then some rooms are along the staircases kind. Quite weird set up.

The girls there previously were not bad, some dont even wear underwear kind
Old 28-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
StephenB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sunflower is a KTV that has girls half naked to sit with you. They will wear a flimsy top - mostly just a piece of translucent cloth that you can see their neh neh - and G-string. After opening drinks and warming up a little, they will perform a dirty dance for you and demand 500K per dance (this is in addition to paying the usual sitting fee of 500K). The usual drinks, fruit platter and tidbits will appear and it costs about 6M for drinks, food, room and tips for a 3 hour session for 2 guys and 2 gals.

The place is open from 2pm onwards and I think close at 3 or 4 am, so for bros needing an afternoon K session, you can go to this place. Afternoon probably has about 6-7 girls to choose, most girls come in after 7pm (about 20+). Most girls will not go out (tarpau) because they can make more money from just sitting fee (they can butterfly especially during evening times with more customers) and dancing tips than going out for ST or LT. Most girls quality rate about 6-7 with occasional 8. As the girls wear skimpily, you can grab / fondle / suck their nehs nehs for all you want but some may push you away. And also because they wear skimpy clothes, during the parade you can see their body clearly, no surprises there except some busty babes may have man made boobies.

They don't have a Karaoke system per se, they basically use YouTube to play music videos. Its a love/hate kind of thing cos you have limitless choice of songs running the gamut of almost any language you can imagine BUT there are no lyrics so you have to search for songs with lyrics to sing along. The system can be adjusted to soften the verbal input like a Karaoke system.

By the way, they got raided last month (Dec 18), not sure if they are still in operation now. Police found some guests consuming drugs.

Last edited by StephenB; 28-01-2019 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 01-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenB View Post

The place is open from 2pm onwards and I think close at 3 or 4 am, so for bros needing an afternoon K session, you can go to this place. Afternoon probably has about 6-7 girls to choose, most girls come in after 7pm (about 20+). Most girls will not go out (tarpau) because they can make more money from just sitting fee (they can butterfly especially during evening times with more customers) and dancing tips than going out for ST or LT. Most girls quality rate about 6-7 with occasional 8. As the girls wear skimpily, you can grab / fondle / suck their nehs nehs for all you want but some may push you away. And also because they wear skimpy clothes, during the parade you can see their body clearly, no surprises there except some busty babes may have man made boobies.
WOW never know so many BOLT ON boobs in HCM....
Old 06-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Bmw7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Will be alone in Ho Chi Minh city from 6th feb till 9th feb. Any bro wanna Cheung together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1