The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyoh, let fear dictate your rights? Sounds like a repressed community. Is that what we've become? Everyday walking on eggshells lest we anger the MLs. Dun know what to say.. lol. Well not me. And it's no consideration. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

Anyway, its them aeroplane , so why should they blacklist?

Ok, there are solutions. If afraid of being csi-ed, then never give full details - meaning when writing FRs , both good or bad, never write it on the day you had the session. Write a few days later, or more if very bad FRs. Never give specific dates or times of visit. Or any other giveaways. Just stick to the report. So they can never match your nick to your face, mobile number, etc. Also always use prepaid sim. Always.
Right. Bad fr can also write the next day but put as 4-5 days or a week ago.. unless they just started work. Let them guess since bad ML business will not be good, quite free. They deserve it. No need to worry about being blacklisted AT ALL.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Right. Bad fr can also write the next day but put as 4-5 days or a week ago.. unless they just started work. Let them guess since bad ML business will not be good, quite free. They deserve it. No need to worry about being blacklisted AT ALL.
Correct lor, can easily do that. Why so scared, behave so guai guai - like we are North Koreans or something lol.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Thank Bro.

It seem on frs mention her jg is good.

One bro mention she belong to plump type, more meaty
plump??
meaty??

not even there.... just nice size with enough meat n fats on the correct place
very huggable

just sharing my view.. visit her once only.. but a very memorable unique experience.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/xin-er-massage/

RTM for Xin er

Looks: 8/10 Pretty and look a little like cecilia from some angle
Massage: 9/10 Unique massage and pattern many massage and sufficient strength and knows the pressure point as she is trained back in china .
Sensual: 9/10 high playbility lie beside you and finish you off slowly , very full of gfe

Definitely will rtm but heard from her she is returning in 2 weeks time
Nice especially it is only $100. Relatively cheap compared to the rest. Maybe will try. She stay alone?
Old 19-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Anyone knows what happened to carol? Her ad not on SLG.
Did you contact her? Managed to get a reply from her few days ago but timing not right.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone knows what happened to carol? Her ad not on SLG.
Her ad was down due to some personal matter

4 points and above for exchange.
Old 19-01-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Did you contact her? Managed to get a reply from her few days ago but timing not right.
I tried to ask her but no reply too since yesterday.
Old 19-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Her ad was down due to some personal matter
Oh I see. Hope its not serious and can rtm soon
Old 19-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
plump??
meaty??

not even there.... just nice size with enough meat n fats on the correct place
very huggable

just sharing my view.. visit her once only.. but a very memorable unique experience.
She slimmed down alot lah, being her regular I observed. Naturally her build is wider so she can carry those humongous boobs. Full round and dare say biggest on the market now for ML.

Go to her for JG, it wouldn't go wrong. Only 1-2 out of 10 "authentic" JG in spas I tried got it right. Most of the HC ones are just prostrate massage or at best a more sendual HJ. Just to disappointed with HC.

Purpose of JG is not to feel shiok during the process although a skillful one like Laura can control. Long term maintenance.
Old 19-01-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh I see. Hope its not serious and can rtm soon
I do hope can book her soon
Old 19-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

up for exchange. min 3 points
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 19-01-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha, I have low tolerance for this kind of stunt, especially when we are all geared up for a shiok release then suddenly kena aeroplaned or radio silence, last minute hard to get a decent replacement ML somemore..not cool at all to be at the receiving end.
I totally agree. I was seeing this ML 笑笑for a 3 times in June - July period, and enjoyed her service alot. The 4th time radio silence, call also no answer, text no reply. But I was very lucky, a blessing in disguise. Rui Rui was around the same area and I managed to book her in a short notice. She turned out to be the best ML I've enjoyed to be with. Plus, at $100, the service she provides definitely considered a steal compared to most 110-120 now.

The funny thing is, 笑笑 continued to list and delist after that, but I had no interest in RTM anymore. At least have a courtesy to reply to text instead of hanging halfway.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Purpose of JG is not to feel shiok during the process although a skillful one like Laura can control. Long term maintenance.
any good JG to recommend?

so far tried Laura & Ping Ping.

now deciding whether to RTM which one... for play or for food

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
any good JG to recommend?

so far tried Laura & Ping Ping.

now deciding whether to RTM which one... for play or for food
Gucci/ex-Angel does a good JG also.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Gucci/ex-Angel does a good JG also.
i feel ping jg more effective than angel for me.
Laura dun know , never tried.
bro who just tried ping ping and laura. which one you think in better which area.

some idle just minus my point, even reduce to zero i also dun care.
But let me know who you are.
No more open frs.
only to bro who share here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1