The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Improvement Commando Service From BEIBEI L1667

It's a long journey of trying lots of WL in GL, I have tried a lot of different AngBai reccomended by SBF Brothers here. There is always disappointment when ever i think of trying new girl or AngBai, but whenever i tried BEIBEI L1667, there is never a disappointment.

She is a very nice girl, that tries her best to give her best service during all these while. I was surprise that now she provide a super good happy ending for our session now.

***HAPPY ENDING SERVICE*** - After releasing my loads in the condom, she will let me lay down on the bed nicely & clean my little brother & continue to do a slow BBBJ for me. It totally feels like heaven, after release continue with a slow BBBJ service really feeling like a King. Totally worth it..

Look:8/10 - She look pretty but not the wow type from the first time i see her, but the more RTF I found she have the guai guai, cute, xiao 女人 Girlfriend looks that i desire

Body:9/10 - After JinJin from 16w12, Bei Bei Figure is totally amazing... Small size, with healthy abs line, very slim with ass

Boobs: 9/10 - Her Boobs consider Big with C Cup maybe, usually a lot of Big tits is sagging with big nipples. Bei Bei have a very beautiful shape boobs with nice small nipples in her body frame. I love her boobs the most, legit very rare to see such beautiful firm boobs i keep grading it non-stop even FJ session.

Shower: 7/10 - Standard shower service, but with a surprising long hot water bbbj

HJ: 8/10 - She didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, but she did perform during the shower while cleaning my didi. The HJ feeling is so different from the other girls, other girls like rubbing and cleaning very rough as if my didi is very dirty. But for Bei Bei her HJ during the shower feels so different, it's gentle and most importantly it feels like you are inserting your DiDi insert a very wet pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Have to thank you for her professional skills, that she didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, because she provide a super long BBBJ. I have to say a lot of new girls or old birds currently really give a very fast 5 min BBBJ and pop you the magic word “我们开始做了哦” Super turnoff... For RTF with Bei Bei for so many months her super long BBBJ service didn't cut corner. Sometimes i even need to stop her, before i CiM. I heard she provide CiM, but i didn't want to waste.

FJ: 9/10 - The details i leave it for you guys to explore, I just can say her moaning is natural which will make you more excited to make her moan more. Her expression is different is like you are doing with someone enjoy your FJ Sessions very much. Lastly, I think she knows hows to use her pussy muscle, because can't be her pussy feels so goods when there is so much customer looking for her. Her pussy is tight, not like others.

RTF: It's really very hard to find a gem who really provide $150 service, I been RTF for a few months. Hopefully these will helps most of the brothers here to understand good $150 service is.
Old 30-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spartan265 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Annie - L1667.
Had a wonderful experience with Annie, a xmm from Sichuan.
She is very service oriented and not a time watcher.

Looks: 8/10
Annie has the demure innocent schoolgirl look, which I was attracted to immediately. She's about 1.6m tall, not too skinny, tight ass, cute boobs with perky nips.

BBBJ: 9/10
One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced. Slow and sensual. Never rushing you for the FJ. Meanwhile spreading her legs open for you to access her pussy. After which, she will move into the 69 position.

FJ: 10/10
Very good experience. Moans are sexy and natural. Willing to accommodate to your requests (but I didn't try anything too kinky. haha). When pumping her deep can hear the sound of her wet pussy. Also, when I was about to shoot, she grabbed my butt and stopped me, say wanna f longer. haha.

Kissing: 9/10
Freeflow tongue action. very JAV.

GFE: 10/10
Due to her schoolgirl-y look and talkative nature, her GFE is really gao gao. Get the feeling that one session may not be enough.

RTF: Definitely.

Although sometimes always gian to try new girls, their service is rather hit & miss. With Annie, her standard is always there, and will always leave you feeling sextisfied.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tubaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went down to 1667 today after seeing the posts, can't decide between the two, beibei or Annie. Asked OKT for beibei but she is busy so waited for awhile... after awhile Annie came out first, but I still patiently waiting for beibei, then beibei came out later, after comparing looks decided to go for Annie, which I personally think is the prettier one. Thanks Spartan265 for sharing info, your post is very accurate.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Had a unique experience with Annie 1667. She is probably the youngest looking PRC WL I have ever tried. With that plain schoolgirl-next-door face, I felt like I was having an intimate moment with an underaged girl. The feeling was even more so when she stripped off her clothes. Small A-cup boobs and flat butt on her thin figure. It was like she was still a teenager who hasn't become a full grown woman yet.

In terms of services, she gave the usual standard package for Cat150 except no AR. She gave a good BBBJ and was a very passionate frencher though. Add to that her friendly personality with her cute voice, she surely made me very pleasantly sextified.

After we were done with the FJ, she kindly offered to dig my ears after checking them. I gladly accepted and she ended up giving me a very enjoyable ear-digging experience. She said she likes to clean ears for people. Good to know that she enjoyed her work.

Overall, a very good WL with youthful looks and good services. She isn't what I would normally call a pretty SYT (I think her housemate Bei Bei is prettier) but Annie still has her own charm.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG888999 View Post
L16H67

New PRC Mei Mei - Must go....Still fresh....Fuck virgin looks

Been a long time didnt contribute to this forum due to forget of my ID password. Sorry for my broken english as i last is a ah meng, and wasting all my time fuck gal at geylang. But i never regret doing that.

Last week went to vist Ah Hua for 3 times, become very high key after my NS reservice!!! Maybe 2 weeks never see gals, bullet keep alot!!!

So far come new gals for this L16 house 67 which is at the entrance of lorong 16 right hand side.

4 new PRC mei mei, all under Cat 150 - Arrive all just last week....

Yang Hong - 23 32B/24/26
Young and innocent face, look cute while sucking cock

Ye Zi - 24 34D 24/27 Take note boobs lover!!!!
Look okie... But the boobs really okiefor boobs lover, is a must to try.... Just come around 1 week, still very fresh buns.....Shiok....Overall working quite hard.

Ye Feng - 23 32A/24/25
I thought they are sister at first, one call ye zi, one call ye feng. But when i clarify with ah hua, they are not sister. Look very young, virgin look as the hole is very small, so shiok.... i really cant take it when i insert in my dick, so much sensation, think of my youngest day in school, screwing student gals....Will go back again....

Qian Hui - Havent try, but will post a thread once is settle after i reload my bulllets.

See you guys, hope that all of you can post more GL for review.

bro, ye feng's 23? got those poly gal feel?
Old 19-01-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
L16H67 KK

1667 KK

Tried her on bro badbird's recommendation

Looks: 5/10 Even with heavy make up, shes only average looking.

Body: 6/10 Nothing to shout about, loose tummy, tattoos on back of neck and chest. Hairy armpits (but wont let you lick it :P ), slight piles.

BBBJ: 9/10 Superb. Spend a long time doing it, knows how to suck a cock

Catbath: 9/10 Thorough. On par with xia tian w04 on this deparment. Lick your asshole, entire back, calves, ears etc.

AR: 8/10 Doesn't drill as deep as I like, but good enough.

FJ: 10/10 Her pussy is naturally loose with big flappy labia. Must be very experienced in this line. But she is able to contract and expand her vaginal walls. Can squeeze my cock really tight or makes me feel like I am exploring a cave with my fingers. Will let you fuck in any position.

Overall: 9/10 For me. Can skip if you are more into looks. This is a service girl with average looks. Her pattern similar to the ex Anqi w15, Jia ling 2047, linda w17 and mozi etc etc.

Shout out to bro unfit and bigbadbird for uncovering this gem
Old 20-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16H67 KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
1667 KK

Tried her on bro badbird's recommendation

Looks: 5/10 Even with heavy make up, shes only average looking.

Body: 6/10 Nothing to shout about, loose tummy, tattoos on back of neck and chest. Hairy armpits (but wont let you lick it :P ), slight piles.

BBBJ: 9/10 Superb. Spend a long time doing it, knows how to suck a cock

Catbath: 9/10 Thorough. On par with xia tian w04 on this deparment. Lick your asshole, entire back, calves, ears etc.

AR: 8/10 Doesn't drill as deep as I like, but good enough.

FJ: 10/10 Her pussy is naturally loose with big flappy labia. Must be very experienced in this line. But she is able to contract and expand her vaginal walls. Can squeeze my cock really tight or makes me feel like I am exploring a cave with my fingers. Will let you fuck in any position.

Overall: 9/10 For me. Can skip if you are more into looks. This is a service girl with average looks. Her pattern similar to the ex Anqi w15, Jia ling 2047, linda w17 and mozi etc etc.

Shout out to bro unfit and bigbadbird for uncovering this gem
Bro,

Most welcomed and glad u enjoyed the service gal, IMO the best service around that I’ve tried currently.

I’d also benefitted from recommendations from bros unfit and DPower.
I will rtf her again once I cleared my to up list.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was told Qi Qi and Zheng Zheng Cut card few days ago.

KK service is good, especially her reverse trust, sure you will scream.

Another girl by the name Ting Ting is good too. About 1.65m height, slim body B cup, fair skin, she is a very presentable girl. Good manner and polite. I had her for a many times since last Jun. She is very accommodating, met all my service requirement.
Old 20-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16H67 KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Most welcomed and glad u enjoyed the service gal, IMO the best service around that I’ve tried currently.

I’d also benefitted from recommendations from bros unfit and DPower.
I will rtf her again once I cleared my to up list.
1 more must try at 1606 is Singa
Old 20-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
1 more must try at 1606 is Singa
Singa?????
Old 20-01-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Singa?????
新雅 aka Singa
Old 20-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
新雅 aka Singa
Old bird or new bird.

Any FR?

Looks, height, tits, etc
Old 21-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Old bird or new bird.

Any FR?

Looks, height, tits, etc
Old Awesome Bird too
Old 21-01-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1667 Bao Bao

Again thanks bro unfit for the recommendation!
Tried Bao Bao end last week:

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 25 yr old Fujian chio babe, 1.5ish m tall on a considered slim frame with slight tummy, but with ample B natural boobs (sides of boobs abit dry sensitive skin now)
- Would not look out of place with MY gals of yesterdays, also look like an ex-colleague

2. Service
- Good service; considered restrained relative to KK whom I tried 2 days apart
- Tried BBBJ as she just came back from menses; and it was awesome with occasional deep throat and balls sucking
- commented to her this ‘new’ batch IMO much better services compared to BeiBei’s batch

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal followed by reverse cowgal.
- Tight and moist pussy and filled her up easily; she’s moaned in btw our DFK
- Started pounded her at multiple positions, lotus, doggie, missionary, spooning for approx 25 mins cos she can’t take my hard rod esp doggie only stopped after a few strokes; pussy appears shallow and may get hurt easily if not careful
- Finished off with good climax due to her tight and shallow pussy

Generally there’s good GFE and she’s a hard worker; but no extra oomph after over pampered by her housemate KK a few days earlier
Will rtf after cleared my outstanding list
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1667 Bao Bao

Again thanks bro unfit for the recommendation!
Tried Bao Bao end last week:

Generally there’s good GFE and she’s a hard worker; but no extra oomph after over pampered by her housemate KK a few days earlier
Will rtf after cleared my outstanding list
Lol, Bro, u fail to follow Bro Unfit's proposed sequence of bonking - BB 1st then KK 2nd, hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1