The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alexis2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

anyone from KL want to go for a trip to TBK? looking for a friend to go there.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Just Came Back From Balai , The Rate When I Change On Monday Was 10,300 .

There're Few Chinese Makan Shops Open On These Few Days When I Was There . As Usual Stayed At Sangrila Hotel Paid 540K For 3 Days 2 Nights , Drank I Think More Than 3 Cartons Of Heniken .... Had The Zhi Char Dinner For 2 Nights About 5 - 10 Mins Walk Away .... Paid S$160 For 2 Days For My Gal Only Had 3 Shots

Total Spend Around S$ 550
Wah bro, drink so much and well done...you forgot mentioned 2 full bottles of VSOP, 1 carton Guiness...etc...

Surprised you can go during CNY...agreed that many chinese shops and makan places all closed...similar to hcm which I will avoid going during CNY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Villa 1

Of Course Not Those Young Young One
Your taste hv not changed past 10 years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Where can find young young one ?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 07-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wah bro, drink so much and well done...you forgot mentioned 2 full bottles of VSOP, 1 carton Guiness...etc...
Lucky Only Have Heniken And Calsberg Beer

Quote:
Surprised you can go during CNY...agreed that many chinese shops and makan places all closed...similar to hcm which I will avoid going during CNY...
Wanted To Buy Some Dried Foodstuff And Coffee Powder The Shops Are Closed ..... Other Than That Some Makan Shops Are Open With Reasonable Price

Quote:
Your taste hv not changed past 10 years...
Eh....Soni Hor .. Must See Mood Also

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

any bro wants to cehong balai recently?
Old 09-02-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

You do u bro. It's your money. Have fun enjoy the great service u been getting. U hapi, gals also hapi. Both win. Have a great weekend.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
If anyone expect good service from young pretty girls at Balai, prepare to spend good money. If can't afford, just take those who are not young and pretty one. There are plenty of them available for booking as well. Don't put the blame on those who are are willing to spend for spoiling the market. There're over a million middle class in Singapore and Malaysia who can afford to spend big there, all of them are far more smarter than those low income earners, so don't call them idot, they can earn middle level income have prove that they're much more capable than low income earners. Most low income earners working for whole life still unable to earn at least S$3000 a month.
I am missing your point. So what if one cannot earn S$3,000 a month? Did they borrow from you? Willing to spend and spoiling the market are totally independent. I am willing to spend but I am not willing to spoil the market. In a group, we all respect that each individual have their own personal circumstances and their spending habit differs accordingly. Being rich doesn't mean you have to tip the girl 1 juta, unless you have other objective.

By the way, the reason you are mongering in Balai mean that you are a bargain hunter. So why would one have to settle for the not young and pretty one? Not spoiling the market mean whether rich or poor, as long as you pay the market rate, you will be entitled to the same selection.

If you so keen to show you are middle/high level income earner who is willing to spend, stay in Singapore. No one will berate you if you so insistent to be a carrot head.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
By the way, the reason you are mongering in Balai mean that you are a bargain hunter. So why would one have to settle for the not young and pretty one? Not spoiling the market mean whether rich or poor, as long as you pay the market rate, you will be entitled to the same selection.

If you so keen to show you are middle/high level income earner who is willing to spend, stay in Singapore. No one will berate you if you so insistent to be a carrot head.
Guys, dun feed the troll...just ignore him...such ppl will be here for show and will get more replies telling lies when you reply...

if he makes a mistake...mod will take care of him...

Old 12-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Lg444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone good info here. I chiong Clark all the time. Never been to Balai. Thanks for all the info.
Old 12-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Lg444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice blog.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Suggest you guys put him in the ignore list so that you will not read his post...and pls dun feed the troll...

He is just an attention seeker...very insecure needy egoistic person...

Old 13-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Duh.. matter of time he will be banned, look at his points..zeroed.
Old 13-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
jookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I tips extra generous because I want to enjoy good raw sex with young pretty girls with sex body

I never pay 1.5 OT rate to my workers and never give bonus as well no matter how well is my business. I'll find fault with any of my workers who demand higher pay in order to force them to quit.
I doubt you are a business man from what you post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
You do u bro. It's your money. Have fun enjoy the great service u been getting. U hapi, gals also hapi. Both win. Have a great weekend.
Saya juga senang donk, ada dia ini OON di tempat saya
Old 13-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as an old fat man at 50+. I never pay 1.5 OT rate to my workers and never give bonus as well no matter how well is my business. I'll find fault with any of my workers who demand higher pay in order to force them to quit. I also employ mainly Malaysian over Singaporean to save wage cost.
ok old fat jahat man, now I understand why u need to pay more to enjoy. Go ahead to pay and no need to explain, 50+ fat old man want pretty sexy raw sex guess u need to pay even more.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Planning a trip next Friday (22/2), first ferry out for a night and return on Saturday on first ferry back. Anyone interested to join, PM me. Cheers.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1