The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raineclipse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
R*B*** MP @ Bukit Bintang

I must first start off by apologizing, I can't find any appopriate thread to post this on. Either that or I'm a complete fool at using the search function.

With that out of the way, I have some enquiries for the veterans in here.

I went there today, seeking some experience . I took the Hand & Foot Reflexology I believe, (there were u RM 78 packages, I couldn't make up my mind) . The dude at the counter was of no apparent help. Anyhoo, I was brought up to the upper floor into one of the many clothed cubicles, where I was given a proper relaxing massage by the masseuse who spoke mandrin, of which I am totally hopeless in. Massaged the back first, then flip over to the front to massage head. ( <- Anyone kind enough to tell me which package I took). Upon finishing with my head, I was told I'm good to go, and promptly left the cubicle.

My enquiry would be : How do I go about requesting for some sort of HJ or BJ? Is there some sort of secret code, or a winky wink. And kindly enlighten my poor soul on what is "Tui Na". Thanks.

P.S : Has anyone tried the massage service in the hotel on the opposite of R*B***? I belive I passed by and saw RM 50/hour. Anyone kind enough to share some experience here, or even any recommendation around the Bukit Bintang area. Is it possible to pick your own masseuse?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated in avoiding future cases of blue balls.

Thanks !

Btw : Damage was RM 83
Old 12-11-2011, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: R*B*** MP @ Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by raineclipse View Post
I must first start off by apologizing, I can't find any appopriate thread to post this on. Either that or I'm a complete fool at using the search function.

With that out of the way, I have some enquiries for the veterans in here.

I went there today, seeking some experience . I took the Hand & Foot Reflexology I believe, (there were u RM 78 packages, I couldn't make up my mind) . The dude at the counter was of no apparent help. Anyhoo, I was brought up to the upper floor into one of the many clothed cubicles, where I was given a proper relaxing massage by the masseuse who spoke mandrin, of which I am totally hopeless in. Massaged the back first, then flip over to the front to massage head. ( <- Anyone kind enough to tell me which package I took). Upon finishing with my head, I was told I'm good to go, and promptly left the cubicle.

My enquiry would be : How do I go about requesting for some sort of HJ or BJ? Is there some sort of secret code, or a winky wink. And kindly enlighten my poor soul on what is "Tui Na". Thanks.

P.S : Has anyone tried the massage service in the hotel on the opposite of R*B***? I belive I passed by and saw RM 50/hour. Anyone kind enough to share some experience here, or even any recommendation around the Bukit Bintang area. Is it possible to pick your own masseuse?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated in avoiding future cases of blue balls.

Thanks !

Btw : Damage was RM 83
sorry, dont know where are you refering to, do you really need to hide the hotel's name? since you are not having any action inside that hotel.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Klangite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u want to have sex right? Go to a spa. Check out the spa threads from this forum. Some MPs have gals offering extra services but not all.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raineclipse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a massage palour bro. Isn't that what MP stands for?
Reborn Reflexology & Spa? .

Bro Klangite, no actual intercourse. Not big on that yet. Just a HJ or BJ to end things would be fine. Any recommendations on those type of palours in the area? Don't wanna go get pilled by the OKTs on the road and get a price hike.

Seen a few recommendations on other threads like nova,saboon,green elephant etc.

Many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1