The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Pap branch chairman tried to blame worker's party for bad quality hdb flats

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

JOKE OF THE DAY, HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.therealsingapore.com/content/pap-branch-chairman-tried-blame-workers-party-bad-quality-hdb-flats

Post date:
18 Sep 2014 - 7:22am

I seldom share Fabrications About The PAP posting but the following really makes me laugh. Instead of blaming HDB or rather, PAP's past CORRUPTED minister in charge of HDB of such poor quality HDB flat, they tried to blame WP Town Council! My response to these PAP IBs...

Make up your mind. Isit due to "act of time" or man-made "nice square"

For concrete to fall like that is unusual unless inferior cement was used in the construction phase. The corrosion of bars is dangerous as they are the main supporting structure. If it is corroded due to this exposure to air or water elements caused by the falling concrete, then it would mean great danger. But most likely, the corrosion took place when water sips through the concrete, due to poor waterproofing, put up during the construction phase.

I don't think there is a need for anyone to hack out a squarish concrete part from the pillar.

Thus the conclusion is that such situation could only occur due to poor quality of workmanship or cement used during the construction phase. I don't think this flat is more than 50 year-old and it seems that it is not merely "act of time" but rather, an act of man instead.

This reminds me of the corruption case of PAP minister in charge of HDB in the early 1980s. Was this flat built during that period? Was it due to the corruptions that inferior building materials were used for construction of these HDB flats?

Thus, it amazes me when PAP IB tried to put the blame on WP Town Council before they really think through what it really means...Quite silly actually!

Goh Meng Seng

19 comments

AL Tay · Top Commenter · S. VP at Macquarie Group
Brainless accusation will only make themselves a fool running naked on the street. The only way to handle the fools or the barking loyal dogs it to show them the FIST of FURY. In 2016.
Reply ·
· 13 · 2 hours ago

Alan Darthy Toh · Top Commenter
The guy behind Fabrications of the PAP and it's follower dogs are all idiots
Reply ·
· 7 · 3 hours ago

RicePlate Reddy · Top Commenter
Might as well blame the opposition wards for the haze! What about all the typhoons, earthquakes and hurricanes?? Hey... there's lots the pappies (and their minions) can blame the opposition for. If the sun doesn't rise tomorrow - it's the opposition's fault ! Gimme a break.... totally brainless
Reply ·
· 6 · 2 hours ago

Kheng Tan · Top Commenter · Works at Castle age
This shows the quality Papayas attracts. Full of clowns n idiots, serving it own motive $$$ instead of serving people.
Reply ·
· 2 · 2 hours ago

Collin WH · Top Commenter · Singapore
Thus Stupid Idiot clown of the PAP Chairman so desperate to be in the MP position .... The more they blame the more our Vite swing towards Opposition and I for one will Standup for the opposition and guide them to dismantle this massive machine gradually and slowly....fellow Singaporean do it for our children future and our friends and relatives out there.
Reply ·
· 4 · 2 hours ago

Teh Garett · Top Commenter · Works at Soul Society - ブリーチ
Socially engineered idiots.
Reply ·
· 4 · 3 hours ago

RicePlate Reddy · Top Commenter
Exactly. Don't forget brainwashed as well...
Reply ·
· 2 hours ago

Ken Lau · Top Commenter
HDB can even get ur patent revoked...what do chuu think?
Reply ·
· 3 · 2 hours ago

Kenneth Paw · Works at Singapore, Singapore
Think the writer also got some facts wrong. It is obvious to ppl in construction industry that the area is hack due to spalling concrete. Most rebars in sg has a layer of rust but that actually does not deteriorate the integrity of the rebars. I believe as with most contractors repairing spalling concrete, most likely they need to get approval for the total area to be repaired before they proceed. And by hacking off the loose concrete, it's actually quite safe compared to leaving it untouched as pieces of plaster might fall and hit ppl.
Reply ·
· 1 · 2 hours ago

Haziq Evan Rose · Top Commenter
As if a Town Council run by the opposition that hadn't been voted in yet at the time have any say in the construction of a low-quality flat.
Reply ·
· 1 · 3 hours ago

Sookin Seah · Calayan Educational Foundation Inc.
That go the same to me when they started to build the downtown line 2 at bukit panjang. After drilling and banging 24/7 until you really cant sleep. The wall and tiles in my house started to crack including beams. Bring the issue to hdb and and they send their so call engineer to come an inspect those cracks l report. A few days later, l received a reply from them saying that is safe to live in. If l want to have it repair, they can reccomend me their hdb contractors and l can call them repair at my own cost. My house is only 13 years only. There is no such things happen before they built the downtown line2. What l knoww is that, in the end, they will just push all the responsibilities back to you. WTH. Wasting 2 days of my time staying at home waiting for them to inspect and come to no solution but to recomend me their hdb contractors. Very disappointed.
Reply ·
· 5 minutes ago

冲林 · Top Commenter
wait wait! can they explain the declining workmanship of HDB flats in other constituencies? : O

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Reply ·
· 26 minutes ago

Ken Chong · Top Commenter · Jurong, Singapore
to be fair - i think victor comment was about the sign and barriers to warn ppl as advised by HDB is by WP TC. but HDB should have acted immediately since its their defect and not refer...but then the area seems tidy and if there are no further risk of falling concrete .. put signs and barrier for what ? as if u never see such things in HDB flats before.
Reply ·
· about an hour ago

Ken Ng
It's just like one female minister saying they will match toll of the Malaysia counterpart. Senseless comment that have no regards to its people using the causeway. Talk is free, only the people suffer. Do we need such highly paid minister to take care of us?
Reply ·
· 54 minutes ago

Boy Golden · Top Commenter · Nanyang Polytechnic
Convenient Finger pointing and excuse laden behaviour is nothing new. What makes me laugh is that they rather scrutinize and FB it , than trying to make things work for better. Useless... instead he should go do ROUNDing around himself and see whats wrong
Reply ·
· about an hour ago

Desmond Tan · Works at SIA Engineering Company
I rather focus on the safety of the pillar which support the flat. Amazed why the focus is shifted on the political issue. Whoever maintaing the ward to have the responsibility, why blame the whistle blower?
Reply ·
· about an hour ago

自由人 · Works at Marina Bay Sands
I think whether last time got corruption or not we dun know. But now this thing happen no barricade and sign put up to warn public. To be fair should blame the town council.
Reply ·
· about an hour ago

Michael Lim · Singapore
You can see cracks at my block's rubbish chutes right at the ground floor landing... So who is supposed to take care of it?
Reply ·
· about an hour ago

Roy Daly Teo · Tiong bahru sec
Tai chi............
Reply ·
· about an hour ago

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1