The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, on that evening, my list is as follows (all are new to me before i bonked Ella) :
1) Huzi 1669
2) Shan Shan 1669
3) Fei Er 1669
4) Yo Yo 1612
5) Xiao Qiao 1608
6) Xia Tian 16W04
7) KeKe 2831a
8) YiYi 2831a
9) MeiLe 2033
10) Ella 1654a

If continued, the list will extend as such :

11) Bao Bao 1667
12) MeiDie 2033
13) Meng Meng 2047
14) Yang Yang 2047
15) Xiao Xiao 1608
16) Qiu Xue 1669

Plan to go Hse 1820 later since girls from this house unlikely to be outcalled.
Hi bro

you missed out 1669 Wei Wei. you tried?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Hi bro

I’ve tried 1669 wei wei. Not bad.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi bro

Bro, thks for introducing, in my list now, haha
Old 17-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaoFoYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro

hi bro how is fei er ,any gf feel
Old 17-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, thks for introducing, in my list now, haha
i am sure you will like her

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i am sure you will like her
Great ! She is now in my list, Thks Bro

Though the piak piak sound characteristic and B to C boob sizes are not of top priorities to me, haha
Old 19-01-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great ! She is now in my list, Thks Bro

Though the piak piak sound characteristic and B to C boob sizes are not of top priorities to me, haha
i know you like pretty gals yah, and can withstand your marathon Wei Wei is pretty lah. Huizi also pretty

you can try Shan Shan for a village commando

Old 19-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
i know you like pretty gals yah, and can withstand your marathon Wei Wei is pretty lah. Huizi also pretty

you can try Shan Shan for a village commando
Yah, they are all in my list. Thks Bro.
U are the real elite that can discipline with safe sex practices and continue to enjoy sex life with pretty girls of nice figures.

Can balance work stress with sex enjoyment. U are tok kong, lol
Old 19-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Any kind bro can advise HZ and WW cup sizes?
I usually need min B to cum.

😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 19-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Any kind bro can advise HZ and WW cup sizes?
I usually need min B to cum.

😬

HZ is skinny build with enchanced B cup size.

WW cup size probably A+ to B--. She has gained some kgs since may and so did her boobs last time was small lol. Tried her a few times to date, not bad, can take hard poundings. Her favourite position is doggie and her moanings get real when you hit the right spot Her butt belongs to the hard and meaty type, not those soft and jiggly types like Anni1667 and Jixiang 1658a, where you can grab and shake

Too stressful at work recently, didi no mood to visit my regulars.. lol
Old 21-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post

WW cup size probably A+ to B--. She has gained some kgs since may and so did her boobs last time was small lol. Tried her a few times to date, not bad, can take hard poundings. Her favourite position is doggie and her moanings get real when you hit the right spot Her butt belongs to the hard and meaty type, not those soft and jiggly types like Anni1667 and Jixiang 1658a, where you can grab and shake

Thanks bro for your advice!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah, they are all in my list. Thks Bro.
U are the real elite that can discipline with safe sex practices and continue to enjoy sex life with pretty girls of nice figures.

Can balance work stress with sex enjoyment. U are tok kong, lol
Have to learn to channel the work stress into sex enjoyment, that is why we are blessed to have Geylang.

I also try not to develop too special a relationship or else it is hard to try other gals from the same house, you know what I mean... jealousy sort of thiing among the gals. haiz

Old 21-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post

bro, learn to taiji your stress into sex enjoyment. One full unload can relieve so much stress in your mind

Old 30-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro, learn to taiji your stress into sex enjoyment. One full unload can relieve so much stress in your mind
heheh. bro apache, any girl similar to Bao Bao (1658A) from this house to recommend?
Old 31-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 12
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

L1669- Lulu

Have always been wanting to try this lulu but when i want to try, she's always working. There's one time when i waited, her customer extended 2 more sessions Finally saw her looks pretty, fair and possess very lovely legs. Got hard immediately, told okt i want her. We then proceeded to the room. She asked me if i want her to take off my clothes, i thought to myself why not? We took off our clothes then proceeded to shower.

Shower - 2/10

Shower was really just soaping and cleaning up. Nothing much in this area

Catbath - 8/10

OMG She's a CAT! Her licking skills really solid, has a long tongue. She uses a mint spray on her mouth before licking my body. She really knows how to use her tongue well. Her AR was also not bad

BBBJ - 9/10

Excellent, Amazing. With her tongue, this segment would definitely be on a high side. She licks your thing like a lollipop. No man would not love it.

FJ - 7/10

Very accomodating, allowed to do whichever position i choose to. However her pussy was not very tight, i guess too many bros made it loose. No frenching was allowed, only lip kissing and pecks

RTF? yes, when i want to have a good BJ. She would be the one i seek
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1