The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ehwhatthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chinese nationals on Tinder linking to WeChat

Hey anyone ever encountered this before?

Throughout tinder now got a lot of Chinese nationals advertising their WeChat Id, add le after talk cock a while they tell you that they are providing services.

Trustworthy? like the photos and stuff? haha or another ploy by the garmen to catch people?
Old 13-05-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chinese nationals on Tinder linking to WeChat

Probably not la bro, but if they ever ask you for like advance payment by purchasing some cards then you know it's a scam alr.
Old 13-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 8
llwh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterllwh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its a scam bro.. Dont fall for it.. Had a lot of them msging me in wechat i just play along with them..
Old 13-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehwhatthe View Post
Hey anyone ever encountered this before?

Throughout tinder now got a lot of Chinese nationals advertising their WeChat Id, add le after talk cock a while they tell you that they are providing services.

Trustworthy? like the photos and stuff? haha or another ploy by the garmen to catch people?
Garbagement catch u for wad??
Old 13-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

After so many wechat scam you still want to ask?
Old 13-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Personal experience, it is very time wasting to find crush with chatting app. You have to spend time with the app almost all day long to develop a good chemistry. Getting a girlfriend in real life would be much easier.

After all, a chio bu needs no chatting app to hook up with guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
After so many wechat scam you still want to ask?
I have always been wondering why people would be cheated by these scams, given pussies are so accessible and affordable.
Old 14-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

It's just a multi-level scam on various platforms. They are even on Facebook with fake pretty babe photos trying to add you as friend.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1