The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Wechat find nearby feature success story

Anybody had any success story using the Find Nearby feature of wechat? If do please share.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wechat find nearby feature success story

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Anybody had any success story using the Find Nearby feature of wechat? If do please share.
Have quite a number of good find in balestier area, last time got 1 taiwan mei advertise, try out so so session but good looking, charge 200 for 1 shot....
Old 06-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is this question for the guys? Referring to finding lady friends? Real ladies I mean. Those friends with benefits, one night kind of thing or relationships?
Old 06-05-2017, 08:32 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway wechat nowadays got alot of scam....

You will suddenly see alot of chiobu say they come singapore study than offer services, than wait ask you buy top up card before meet up

Got 1 time i insist the "Girl" to video call or voice chat, "She" keep saying camera spoil and mic spoil I know its bullshit liao....
Old 06-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
yes, i had 1.
Tips to share.
1. Say hi to all
2. Dont give up
3. Share yr moment regularly.
4. Ready to 'invest' money, time, efforts etc.
And the list goes on
Old 06-05-2017, 09:03 PM

Forgot to mention sometime if you are lucky, you can add some KTV girls at your home area, they will tell you they share apartment with few friends and tell you they working in which KTV, must visit them, most of them don't want you to meet at their apartment, they rather you come KTV buy drinks for her than can earn both ways
Old 06-05-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
stingray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had my share too on wechat. got lucky once. Talked to a young chineselady via video call. Guess she was horny but she did not show her face but keep the video pointing at the boobs clevarage; nice 35D. Kept asking me how to make her nipples bigger as she has small one. I did not believe her. She then showed me and kept complaining how to make it bigger. To keep it short, later she masturbate and moan so sext on video call (video now pointed to her pussy) till she came. That was first call n last call. Sorry if my description is jumpy here and there. First time writing n sharing.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!

Managed to chat with some maids, meet up for some drink. Next week ended up in motels for short time as most are only free on Sunday from 8am - 9pm latest.

1) Once went to balastier area to meet a maid. Skinny bone, average looking. Bonk her outside the corridor, exciting and thrilling. Unload and left $30 for her.

2) Hooked up with a maid in wechat, jio her out on her off day to bonk. $100 for 3hours, unlimited, with cap. Lost her contact for almost a year.

3) Vietnam girl working in a cafe located at town, went down a few times with friends, sometimes alone. Manage to get her number, dated her awhile & proceed to hotel. She's still working in the cafe, but didn't contact anymore.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last year got to know 1 indo lady from this feature . She was here to stay with friend for a week. After wechatting sometime, jio her out on weekend, walk walk to Parkway parade, then walk over to east coast, had dinner there, then chat and rubba rubba under some tree with moonlight. She rejected further advance, then walk her back, pass by some small hotel at marine parade, hint hint her, she said another time is ok as getting late..ok lor. Send her back , passby an open car park. Did some kissing and rubba in between some trucks before bye bye.

Another day, wechat and jio her to GL hotel for some rest, she agreed. Fast hand fast leg pick her, then sign in to H81 there. Inside bathroom, french till she horny, did with me sitting on the toilet bowl, then proceed to bed to continue

After sending her back, she regretted and refused to meet me again ..so sad
Old 07-05-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get1Cow View Post
Last year got to know 1 indo lady from this feature . She was here to stay with friend for a week. After wechatting sometime, jio her out on weekend, walk walk to Parkway parade, then walk over to east coast, had dinner there, then chat and rubba rubba under some tree with moonlight. She rejected further advance, then walk her back, pass by some small hotel at marine parade, hint hint her, she said another time is ok as getting late..ok lor. Send her back , passby an open car park. Did some kissing and rubba in between some trucks before bye bye.

Another day, wechat and jio her to GL hotel for some rest, she agreed. Fast hand fast leg pick her, then sign in to H81 there. Inside bathroom, french till she horny, did with me sitting on the toilet bowl, then proceed to bed to continue

Wa... like that also can... lol
Old 07-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

She feel sinful. Lol.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whhy View Post
She feel sinful. Lol.
but at least 1st time she feel shiok
Old 07-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
Kexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

You must be very yandao .
Old 07-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Local admin girl, local salesgirl, former pinay fb, PRC, malaysian and small number of students.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kexu View Post
You must be very yandao .
too handsome or know the art of pleasing a lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1