The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
F**king your wife

Hi Guys,
Would like to know how often do you have sex with your wife?

Mine is every 2 months.. If she has the mood. Usually will end very fast😢
Old 18-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: F**king your wife

Lucky you. Still got 2 month 1 time.
My last was in 2018 may? 😂
Old 18-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Two months?
OMG
its not healthy bro
That means only 6 times per year
How old are you?
Married for how long?
Did you flirt?
Old 18-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
tripleB98 is a Helpful and Caring SamstertripleB98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Every week I will make sure my wife song song at least 3 times. Sometime she will ask for more
Old 18-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

How to have sex only once every 2 months?
Every time i sleep beside my partner I will have a hardon.. it's only a matter whether I am tired or not, because I know the secret trick to make her horny.

Sometimes she stress at work bo mood also but at most reject 2-3 days, because she'll be dripping wet by then
Old 18-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

My gf wants it everytime
If i ignore
She will grabs my balls or do dirty stuffs
Seduce me until i submit
Wtf
Old 18-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
My gf wants it everytime
If i ignore
Seduce me until i submit
Wtf
You got a horny gf 👍
Old 18-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
the question was how many times with wife, you talking gf, if you think this will remain the same after you marry then you need a few more years of education
Any difference if she is staying with me?
Old 18-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merseykop View Post
You got a horny gf 👍
Ya i believe she is highly sex
Old 18-01-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Two months?
OMG
its not healthy bro
That means only 6 times per year
How old are you?
Married for how long?
Did you flirt?

Bro,
Me in my mid 40s... Wife hitting 40 this yr also.. Have 2 kids ( both girls).. Our piority is to earn more money for our girls education and comfortable lifestyle.. So everytime come home tired after hard days work... Prefer relax on couch, enjoy movies... So Lucky if wife give sex every 2 months.. Use to go out to flirt waste of money for me with wife is foc.. Haha
Old 18-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Every time i sleep beside my partner I will have a hardon.. it's only a matter whether I am tired or not, because I know the secret trick to make her horny.

Sometimes she stress at work bo mood also but at most reject 2-3 days, because she'll be dripping wet by then

Younger days i use to be like you get hard on everytime my wife sleeps beside me especialy her rounded ass facing me.. Haha nowadys too focus on earning more money to think of that... Hard times bro.. Economy noy Good need to survive... Got layoff from job at one stage no mood for anything other than find ways to get money... Survival
Old 18-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Bro,
Me in my mid 40s... Wife hitting 40 this yr also.. Have 2 kids ( both girls).. Our piority is to earn more money for our girls education and comfortable lifestyle.. So everytime come home tired after hard days work... Prefer relax on couch, enjoy movies... So Lucky if wife give sex every 2 months.. Use to go out to flirt waste of money for me with wife is foc.. Haha
Ok now i tell you
I am in my 60s
She will be 41 next month
Old 18-01-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBird View Post
Every week I will make sure my wife song song at least 3 times. Sometime she will ask for more
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post

Quote:
My gf wants it everytime
If i ignore
Seduce me until i submit

Wtf
Haha...how come u guys so lucky ah ??...got so naughty and horny wives or gf who will seduce and do dirty stuffs with you ...wives/gfs like yrs are v. hard to cum by ...v. few of tis kind existing in the mkt...hehe...envy u all

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Haha...how come u guys so lucky ah ??...got so naughty and horny wives or gf who will seduce and do dirty stuffs with you ...wives/gfs like yrs are v. hard to cum by ...v. few of tis kind existing in the mkt...hehe...envy u all

Bro,
Wife not naughty or horny.. Just that understanding.... We are all humans require needs... Als common understanding and communications... Certain things in life need to compromise la cannot be too manly or arrogant... Both live together, sleep in same bed, compromise is the key... She needs help in daily chores etc help la dont complain not my job is ur job etc on return she gives you what we need. My wife not a sexy or horny woman but educated and understanding as long as she is happy with what i help her do she will compromise also.. Simple logic.. Treat ur wife like precious and in return she treats u the same...
Old 18-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
My gf wants it everytime
If i ignore
Seduce me until i submit
Wtf

Your more lucky than me... For me sometimes need to beg, sometimes need to please her when she is angry etc then only can get... 😢
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1