The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
was at 1431 last week and while my gal was signing out of the log book, she saw michelle's name on it.. and she told me that michelle is quite pretty.. issit really true???
She is attractive and I am pretty sure you won't reject her ... However, her service is on the tame side.

Have a good holiday!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sex11111111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
was at 1431 last week and while my gal was signing out of the log book, she saw michelle's name on it.. and she told me that michelle is quite pretty.. issit really true???
Really, I also want to try her
Old 26-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
After so many years of punting in all manners of joints, I would have to say that the old cliche rings true - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

To me, she was attractive enough that I did not reject her even though I would have preferred a slimmer girl.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 26-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
michaeljack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will try her later
Old 27-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have semi-retired from the scene as I was single then but not anymore, thus kept low to avoid suspicion..Been at least a year since I left the scene, thus not certain with new gals..Managed to find free time today midway through work, managed surprisingly to still find an old gem, My last visit was over a year ago..FR as follows:

Name: August

Origin: Hangzhou

Homebase: L20 H58

Looks: 8.5/10

Still as slutty looking as I saw her a year odd back..Strikingly Red Mane

Body: 7/10

Seemed to have put on a tad weight..but still curvaeous at the right angles

BJ: 7/10

Not a particular fan of this

FJ: 8.5/10

Standard's still as good! Loved how she had different uniforms in her bag and could wear them to fulfill my fetish fantasies.. Good suction all round the body creating the pre-fj atmosphere inclusive fingers and feet..God the fingernail caress was simulating, I almost shot....French came naturally, didn't even had to ask, first time I felt "raped". She could really moan, hearing her moans made me shoot the full load inside her warm pussy..Sextisfied!

RTF: Hell Yeah, maiden trip back to the scene after a long absence well worth it!
Old 27-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTouch View Post
Standard's still as good! Loved how she had different uniforms in her bag and could wear them to fulfill my fetish fantasies.. Good suction all round the body creating the pre-fj atmosphere inclusive fingers and feet..God the fingernail caress was simulating, I almost shot....French came naturally, didn't even had to ask, first time I felt "raped". She could really moan, hearing her moans made me shoot the full load inside her warm pussy..Sextisfied!
Her best stunt is her infamous "TOE Bonking" is really so wonderful...
Old 28-10-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Her best stunt is her infamous "TOE Bonking" is really so wonderful...
Hmmmm....what's that? Must revisit soon to find out Missed her Body massage too...Not enough time in that session, She gives a very relaxing massage..$$$$$-Notched service especially after a frustrating day at work..
Old 28-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTouch View Post
Hmmmm....what's that? Must revisit soon to find out Missed her Body massage too...Not enough time in that session, She gives a very relaxing massage..$$$$$-Notched service especially after a frustrating day at work..
It is the big toe intercourse...in China call Bee sucking Pollen...hee hee
Old 29-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

AFter all the FRs on QX, cannot tahan anymore. Finally took the plunge & goto the Garden.

Reach the House, ask OKT for QX, okt said gotta wait as she just in with a customer. So, I waited.

Heng man, the customer before me cannot loon one. The bro, quite a young man looks like a Uni student to me, came out in 25 mins ... Hahaha.

Ok then OKT said, my turn now ...

When inside, QX started to undress ... walan eh so mechanical and too professional already for me. I asked her to stop undressing bcos I like to peel her off layer by layer ... go slow & steady mah ...

I took off her dress ... left bra & undies ... I almost fainted ... this is crazy man ... how can her boob be so big and yet she is not fat ? My didi marikita straight away .... So now take off her panties first or bra first ?

Hmmm... after thinking ... I decise to save the best for the last .. so I took offf her panties ... her abalone normal like like all pussies with normal bushes ...

TIme to take off the bra ... I told her to face her back to me and to use her hand to cover her breast while I unbuckled her bra. Then i removed & threw away her bra on the bed ... like like all the RA movies ... cannot see one ... but this one is different .... I ask her to turn and face me but still with her hand covering her breast ... just like the RA movies ...

Then the time I have been waiting for ... I use my hand/fingers pointing as if like a gun and say "It is a robbery ... Hands up !!" ... and she raised both her hands .... and my dick gets harder & hard like iron.... Shit ... no sagging ... acceptable to me ... I straight away burried my head on her breast ... trying to rob her breeast ... I suck, knead her breast like making roti prota ....

After a while ... she said let's go shower ... and the rest no need to repeat what other bros have said. So, I just give a summary:

Face: 8 (I like)
Skin: A bit rough ... okt must teach her to use lotion & smoothen her skin
Skin color: Fair type
BBBJ: 9 high marks bcos got surprise element, gave some acrobatic style of bbbj
Boobs: 9.999999 almost full marks for natural D cup (reserve the 10 for Demi Moore ... Hahaha)
FJ: 8.5 Quite submisive anything also can
RTF: for the boobs yes, but a bit too SOP and too pro ...
Damage: $150

Ok that's all folks ... forget to mention ... I also game over in 30 mins ... sorry for laughing at the earlier Uni bro ...
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 29-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Tribute to a SYT

A Tribute to a SYT

I have had Xiao Ba for umpteem times. When I upped her the very first time (that was also her first day at work and I was either 2nd/3rd blood), it was "Love at First Sight" ... I thought she really built like a teenage model ... Pencil slim, fair. long Jack black tress ... Leggy and captivating ... My saliva already drooled even before I had any physical contact with her. Unfortunately she is leaving our island for good at the end of this year.

WL Name - Xiao Ba (a.k.a. Small 8)
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years old
Height - 1.68m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L24H13
Misc Info - She used to work as a hostess in Macau and Shenzhen KTV

Looks - 7.5/10

She is indeed a SYT. The downside is, she put on fake eyelashes in order to make her eyes look bigger. She confided in me that she does not have long lashes and hence, she got no choice. She has nice & smooth facial complexio. X8 looks sweet & demure ... and she looks every inch a teenage model.

Bod - 7.8/10

Although not much essential curves, she has a youthful built. Slim, tall and leggy with almost zero fats. As per most PRC WL if not all, her booty is not perky. It would be nice if she has one like Lingzhi or Jia Jia ... She looks very good in tight fitting or any apparels ...

Tits - 6.8/10

Full A cupper assets and pale brown nipples. Definitely not like a aircraft runway. They looked like a full B cupper when she put on a bra. This is the miracle of today's technology! Hers are bigger than the retired Zhong Qing.

Pre-shower Routine - 7.8/10

She showered me with lots of GFE french kisses and heavy doses of stimulating & erotic petting ...

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a good body2body soapy massage with dick teasing (using her thighs and ass-cheeks to fuck my hard-on member) threw in which made the session memorable! We also frenched madly and deeply in the small shower room. Nowadays she started to offer a lingam-like massage of my manhood. ShiokadOoooo!!

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Don't expect commando performance like Chu Chu, Jia Jia or Jiao Jiao ... When she first started off in GL as a newbie, her cat-bath skill was considered very good!

AR - N/A

She would only use her tongue to tickle and glide on my butts and the areas near my ass crack.

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very passionate and engaging! I like ... Never failed to enjoy frenching a SYT!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She spent hell lots of time in this department ... Her expression was like she was savouring an ice-cream like a child who was deprived ... Bwahahaha! She did deep-throated BBBJ and she would split saliva on my dick gave me a stimulating HJ. She scored because of her enthusiasm and generous display of GFE!!

FJ - 8.0/10

Wow! She was very wet and tight, man! So I gave her pussy a good and long paint job to prepare her for my ferocious dickie assault! We adopted several patterns and ended with missionary. She told me that I managed to make her reach orgasm but am not sure if she was telling the truth. However, I felt a strong spasm in her pussy muscle when I bonked her real hard and just a few seconds before I ejaculated. Her face was also alittle blush and her eyes were teary ... It was certainly enjoyable to fuck a lass who also keen to achieve orgasm and enjoy the session with me ... BTW, she was one of the handful WLs I have had two sessions with ...

Attitude - 9/10

Fantastic! We click like bees to honey ... She will definitely be missed by me once she leaves for good. Sigh!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Wang Fei - SYT

WL Name: Wang Fei
Origin: Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years (Year of the Horse)
Home Base: L14H31
Height: 160
Misc Info: Just started work yesterday.

Looks: 7.3/10
SYT GND gal. Looks definitely grow on you.

Bod - 7/10
A bit on the solid side. However, still a good looking body. Quite solid a body.

Tits - 6.8/10
Soft. Enuff said.

Pre-shower Routine - NA

Shower - 5/10

Quite a cheeky gal. But still a newbie. Will definitely improve over time.

Cat-Bath - NA

AR - NA

French Kissing - 6/10

Did have to tease her a bit go get some french going. No tongue.

BBBJ - 7.0/10

For a newbie, her BBBJ can definitely be improve. However, I would give her 7 for her efforts!

FJ - 8.0/10

This gal is born to be a good cum dump. Seriously, you can feel her muscles!

Attitude - 9/10

Does not flare up and I enjoy her youthful energy. I would give her the almost full marks for her attitude. In a nutshell, this gal will go far and become an ang pai! Mark my thread!
Old 30-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wang Fei - SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
WL Name: Wang Fei
Origin: Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years (Year of the Horse)
Home Base: L14H31
Height: 160
Misc Info: Just started work yesterday.

Tits - 6.8/10
Soft. Enuff said.
!
Sorry bro, means what cup ?

Thanks
Old 30-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Was feeling horny so driving along the Geylang area. Cannot find carpark. Drive drive until my car took me to Lorong 28. Finally found a carpark.

Remembered my tiko friend told me beside QX, must try Jenny to see & press press her breast.

So went in to Lorong 28 house 31A. Okt very friendly ask me who I want. Told him I want Jenny. She said must wait for next session. So ok lah since next is my turn ...

This house quite busy ... not suitable for bro who wants to hide hide face one bcos this house very open, no cubicle, everyone can see everyone ... make worse by so many bros inside.

But got good point lah, many girls come in & out. Got chance to see them...

In my wait, I manage to see Amy (very sultry and cfm look, I like) and Xiao Lak Cheow (small hot chilli) not bad feel like bonking her too ...

Then Jenny came out & okt said time for me to goto heaven and enjoy.

First look Jenny face not my type leh ... face look quite haggard as compared to Amy & Small Hot Chilli ...

But in the bed is a different story ... she asked me what is my fantasy ... I said I wanna see her cum for real.

She said she also feel very horny. And she masturbated herself, rubbing her clitoris .... each rub increases its intensity and she start to moan & soon her body starts to jerk.

She then said "seh puh liao" and took my fingers to penetrate her pussy hole in & out while she vigorously rub her clitoris. She is out of control, she grabbed me while she cummed. She show me her sticky transparent cum juice and assured me her cum was real. She explained to me that the transparent sticky liquid is her cum juice ... wah so much of them flowing out until wet the bed sheet ...

Then she said, she very tired liao & said she cannot go on top & I gotta service her liao. So I undertsand bcos I also very steam liao & bonked her straight away. Put my cock i and thrust thrust into her pussy in out in out ... then I exploded inside ...

Quite a new experience for me ... will visit her again for her performance ... hopefully next time she can do some erotic dancing ... hahaha

Ok that's the end of my FR ...

Cheers
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 01-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurenaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In Love with a Chinese CAT150 Girl. Is it Possible to bring her to Singapore & Marry?

Just a little background. She has previously worked in Geylang last year. She was one of the more angpai wl with a fabulous figure. She and I were just friends and remained so when she returned to China last year.

However, I started to talk to her more and more on QQ, and soon over the phone. I was seconded to china for a long business trip last year, and things started to develop and we are truely in love. We really want to get married and have kids.

Now that I have to return to Singapore, is there any way that she is able to come back to Singapore with me? Do any brothers have known any circumstances under which a ex-WL is able to come back to Singapore despite have worked in Geylang. Or are they banned from Singapore forever. Hope any kind samsters will be able to advise.

Heartfelt thanks in advance.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Only time will tell if she can be a GL Ang Pai

Only time will tell if she can be another GL Ang Pai

WL Name - Xiao Ai
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years of age
Height - 1.6m (bare-feet)
Home Base - L1649
Misc Info - Debuted about a month plus ago

Looks - 7.5/10

Yes! She is babelicious! I like her huge double-eyelid eyes most ... Very captivating ... She has nice nose & lips too ... She possesses long black tress ... I dislike WL who spots blond or golden brown colour tinted hair.

Bod - 7/10

Slim, fair and smooth body complexion. She has a faded tattoo on top of her left breast.

Tits - 6.8/10

She has natural A+ to B- frontal assets and pale brown in color nipples.

Pre-Shower routine - 7.5/10

We petted mildly and frenched on the bed with our clothes still intact. It was like having an intimate rendevous with my real lover in a budget hotel.

Shower - 7/10

She gave me a half-throated BBBJ and licked my nipples. We also frenched mildly in the shower to warm up a little before the main course.

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

Quite a thorough cat-bath but please don't expect commando performance from this newbie.

AR - 7/10

She put me on fours before giving me a passable AR. There are some rooms for improvement in this department before she can match those Club 54A ang pais.

French - 7/10

Yes, we frenched for at least 10-15 minutes. I would prefer more lively and engaging frenching from her. She told me she has just recovered from flu a few days ago and hence, she does not wanna go all out to french me for fear that the residue virus might spread to me. Haha!! Wow, sounded so thoughtful!

BBBJ - 6.9/10

She lacks in suction pressure that I desire and she only offered half-throated BBBJ. There is definitely room for improvement ... Her hand-mouth technique needs to be further improved too before she can attain the level of club 54A ang pais' standard. However, points given for her fine effort and she can still sustain my hard-on.

FJ - 7/10

We adopted 69 position first before switching to doggie bonking and missionary. She has nice looking pussy and quite moist too but not as tight as what I desire ...

Attitude - 7.8/10

She is generally courteous & friendly as a sex-service provider but I find her too commercial focu$ for my liking. I would still prefer the personalities of Jiao Jiao and Tian Xin without a doubt.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1