The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

went to hse 1608, request for Zihan.

When she came to me, I was attracted by her face, (peppered with cosmetics, and red lipstick,) breasts (C-cup) . She look abit like company doctor who conducted annual check-up for office employees at Lucky Plaza.
(she always conducted anal inspection on me...)

I showed her my phone pic which a gal squatting down to give AR on man who was in standing phone. She said she cannot do . I was slightly disappointed.
( I picture myself as a guy who blackmailed teacher by showing the phone photo...)

I undressed myself while she undressed . she was wearing black bra and panties. (cups design -not my favourite).

During shower, she give my hot action, lowering her body and gave me breastfuck on my cock. and then BBBJ on my cock, her slutty eyes with black mascara on eyelids , and red lipstick slurping my cock head.
I wished she can lick my ass in squatting position but she cannot do..

On bed, I lied on bed with back facing the ceiling.

She gave me catbath, then tapping on my shoulder. I get into all fours position...

She inspected my ass , and used paper to push thru my asshole.. ( I was aroused as I fantasised myself being inspected by that doctor who always wear office attire with skirt and black stockling..)

Then she gave me AR... (Her AR is not as good as DouLi and Xiao Fen . both of them gave power AR )

Then she asked me to lie on my front. , gave me catbath and BBBJed. Her BBBJ very powerful.. I tried not to cum..

Then she cap me and give me fierce cowgal which make me cumming.

40 mins up.. I left the house...
Old 29-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Super Xiao Yun!

All these images about 毒龙 really drives me crazy. Tried Dou Li but I prefer Xiao Fen. But she is working, just nice I went up to 1606a Xiao Yun just finish, so can't tahan anymore select her.

In the room she was playful with my instrument because I have given her a good time before Then we kiss, can feel she miss me because she was playing with my birdy dreaming away and the feeling is mutual when I was playing with her sister.

I get very hard then she grab my long meat and pull to the toilet I told her I later want to bonk her very hard, she say she want.

She rubs her boody on me while we kiss and french like crazy. Then she use my favorite ass to rub me. This is the best ass I want can't get enough of her big beautiful ass, always hungry for her delicious ass! Then we continue to makeout with boob rubbing and she give good goin stroking then bbbj with hot water.

Cut the story short I love to give her AR also then she turn around and lift my legs up and give me long AR. Licking and licking then kiss then suck then poke then lick again when she finally stop I told her I want more and she continues untill my ass was super sextified.

Then is time for FJ, she knows I give her good FJ so she lie down and say 亲爱的干我!I glady oblige, then while I trust I rub her clit with my thumb and nimble her toes at the same time, she looks like she was in super estacy! Then I do her doggy, she was moaning so hard then I grab her ass and trust very hard. Then I can tell she is very tired, she said she cum twice. Leting her catch her breath for awhile she come on top of me and grind herself rubbing my pelvis, I then turn her around so she expose her pussy in front of the mirror and I pound her super hard underneath then I make her lie on me and I continue to pound her holding her tight with one hand on her rubbing her clit until I cum shaking her. She hold my head with one hand and the other on my arms as I wrap around her. We were both silent for awhile It was Amazing!
Old 29-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetMeLove View Post
Super Xiao Yun!

All these images about 毒龙 really drives me crazy. Tried Dou Li but I prefer Xiao Fen. But she is working, just nice I went up to 1606a Xiao Yun just finish, so can't tahan anymore select her.

In the room she was playful with my instrument because I have given her a good time before Then we kiss, can feel she miss me because she was playing with my birdy dreaming away and the feeling is mutual when I was playing with her sister.

I get very hard then she grab my long meat and pull to the toilet I told her I later want to bonk her very hard, she say she want.

She rubs her boody on me while we kiss and french like crazy. Then she use my favorite ass to rub me. This is the best ass I want can't get enough of her big beautiful ass, always hungry for her delicious ass! Then we continue to makeout with boob rubbing and she give good goin stroking then bbbj with hot water.

Cut the story short I love to give her AR also then she turn around and lift my legs up and give me long AR. Licking and licking then kiss then suck then poke then lick again when she finally stop I told her I want more and she continues untill my ass was super sextified.

Then is time for FJ, she knows I give her good FJ so she lie down and say 亲爱的干我!I glady oblige, then while I trust I rub her clit with my thumb and nimble her toes at the same time, she looks like she was in super estacy! Then I do her doggy, she was moaning so hard then I grab her ass and trust very hard. Then I can tell she is very tired, she said she cum twice. Leting her catch her breath for awhile she come on top of me and grind herself rubbing my pelvis, I then turn her around so she expose her pussy in front of the mirror and I pound her super hard underneath then I make her lie on me and I continue to pound her holding her tight with one hand on her rubbing her clit until I cum shaking her. She hold my head with one hand and the other on my arms as I wrap around her. We were both silent for awhile It was Amazing!
Got a lot of new girls in this house, anyone tried any of them?
Old 29-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Not happy with government - train breakdown, prices of things gone up, and now the Oxley Road scandal.

Went to see my MP in Geylang.

Forgot all my troubles!

Happy man again.
Old 30-06-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not happy with government - train breakdown, prices of things gone up, and now the Oxley Road scandal.

Went to see my MP in Geylang.

Forgot all my troubles!

Happy man again.
You mean you went to see the Tin Pei Ling lookalike?
Old 30-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
You mean you went to see the Tin Pei Ling lookalike?
Maybe Nicole Seah lookalike
Old 02-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
一路向西 Due West: Our Sex Journey, very nice movie

Man I don't mind paying a lot more to have that kind of girl quality.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Man I don't mind paying a lot more to have that kind of girl quality.
There are but these days no one so silly to share here in the open and increase the queue plus let some of the sinister clowns disturb their favorites lah
Old 02-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

hmm....maybe because nowadays cat150 standard drop alot

gems too few...hard to share... ??

anyway thats why we got the picture group, force people to contribute to stay inside the group, hahaha
Old 02-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
There are but these days no one so silly to share here in the open and increase the queue plus let some of the sinister clowns disturb their favorites lah
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
hmm....maybe because nowadays cat150 standard drop alot

gems too few...hard to share... ??

anyway thats why we got the picture group, force people to contribute to stay inside the group, hahaha
FR are shared via PM only

So no more War mah

Standard wise confirmed dropped

China homebase can fetch better rates for Lima Foxtrot
Old 02-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
FR are shared via PM only

So no more War mah

Standard wise confirmed dropped

China homebase can fetch better rates for Lima Foxtrot
Yep. Subsurface.

What's Lima foxtrot?
Old 02-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Yep. Subsurface.

What's Lima foxtrot?
VP for Live Firing
Old 02-07-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed I dun really share gems anymore like you say very much harder to get and services drop when they get more biz. Nowadays I only share those I on my standby list.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Agreed I dun really share gems anymore like you say very much harder to get and services drop when they get more biz. Nowadays I only share those I on my standby list.
True. The really good names have yet to be shared here. All we are seeing are those leftover stuff. Hehehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1