The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
Amazing, I managed to call Mozi out of her house. When called, she was busy with one customer waiting, but that customer must have given up because 10 minutes later got a call back to say she was available.
her house got newbie bigger boobs than her la... in a nutshell , there are many other wls in gland better looking than mozi
Old 12-07-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Recently some girls asked me if I can write fr on them. Their business is really bad.

I felt sad for them. But I did explain that too bad there are some trolls that ruined it for the genuine fr writers.

Sad to say, some houses also got over reactive or over protective when they saw genuine fr on their girls, especially when there were negative comments.

So now no one want to write. I mean why risk your neck and kena whacked?

Some of those trolls still come up with new nick and try to PM for info. Lol

I say you guys made your bed, now lie in it.

Enjoy the tcss forum with almost zero genuine fr!
Bro,you are right.
Whenever i write FR and kena zap for no reason.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:43 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Last time FR stands for Fuck Report

Nowadays FR became Fake Report liao
as long as not fear report gotta thx god liao lor
Old 12-07-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
Oh, goodie, a troll that zapped 5 points and left a comment but no name "Overrarted". Leave your name next time fucker, and I'll regard you as a man not a boy without pubes.

She's certainly not a sex goddess. In fact if your life is pretty good, even the best bonk at GL is overrated.

Boss Sam, if you can do anything about the zapping please do it. I've not posted here for a while because there are too many such trolls. Its just irritating, like getting sand in your shorts after a good day at the beach.

I posted to see if after the great job Bro Comm did the community had improved. It does not seem to have. The forum will continue to die when the reputation system is driven by manipulators and trolls. Yes, some may say ignore the trolls, but frankly its easier just to not post.
Upz you bro! Tks for your contribution. Everyone is treated diffrently by the gals. So like allbros say: a man's meat is another's poison.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Recently some girls asked me if I can write fr on them. Their business is really bad.

I felt sad for them. But I did explain that too bad there are some trolls that ruined it for the genuine fr writers.

Sad to say, some houses also got over reactive or over protective when they saw genuine fr on their girls, especially when there were negative comments.

So now no one want to write. I mean why risk your neck and kena whacked?

Some of those trolls still come up with new nick and try to PM for info. Lol

I say you guys made your bed, now lie in it.

Enjoy the tcss forum with almost zero genuine fr!
Bros, to be fair there are also a few bros who write fair and informative FRs like ejectboy and Fat Fatt, etc. Thanks!
Old 12-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Bros, to be fair there are also a few bros who write fair and informative FRs like ejectboy and Fat Fatt, etc. Thanks!
Sure. But compared to the past, say 5 years ago, the genuine FR rate here dropped by at least 90 percent.

I'm not complaining though. All good things must come to an end, especially when people don't treasure it enough to speak up when they saw some of the genuine brothers here being chased out.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Last time FR stands for Fuck Report

Nowadays FR became Fake Report liao
Nice one....U are spot on bro!

Lim pei also never write report liao.....Enjoying Bonking in another world of SYTs!
Old 13-07-2017, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

H1667 An Ni

look : 6/10
body : 6/10
bbj : 8/10 action during shower
fj : 7/10

frenching like no tomorrow
provide post massage
very good service
Old 13-07-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
these 2 are my ang pai in the forum ..
very consistent performance ..
Old 13-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
yes it will be great if this section can become a zap free zone
I got zap for asking a question and the only comment is " Y "

For such a stupid reason, really can't take this seriously lol
Old 13-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Nice one....U are spot on bro!

Lim pei also never write report liao.....Enjoying Bonking in another world of SYTs!
but I still write true FR leh .
you mean those fake report are advertising gimmicks?
Old 13-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Fake fr writer like to mass zap and discourage others from posting so that their fake news can stand out
Old 13-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Fake fr writer like to mass zap and discourage others from posting so that their fake news can stand out
Fake fr writer would use his "friends" to attack those who question the credibility of his reports and gets very hung up about "seniority" in the forum
Old 13-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

man what happened to this dome, came in here to find some info on my regular that suddenly went back PRC and also to find some FRs on which girl to target next

instead forum totally unlike before
Old 14-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
man what happened to this dome, came in here to find some info on my regular that suddenly went back PRC and also to find some FRs on which girl to target next

instead forum totally unlike before
Boh bian one. Post FRs biz good earn enough balek home.

Not like Malaysian GL150 scene.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1